Work out with gf

>work out with gf
>this man turns up
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kt0s_VIg2xc&t=3m20s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who works out with their girl friend?

woah what th fuck do you mean? whats the point of having gf if you can show her off? and she can show you off?

its really cute tbqh famalam

This

>that webm

that chinlet needs to know his place

Let her enjoy the show.

>caught mirin

Exactly, she gets all hot & bothered + take her home = great post-workout sex.

He's one cheeky cunt but I like him for that fact.

jokes on you i dont have a girlfriend

I do...

I can never differentiate between the times when Veeky Forums is being serious and it is generally socially awkward to workout with your girlfriend.

If Veeky Forums is joking...

or if Veeky Forums is legitimately turbo autist and sees problems where there are none.

Dump the gf and ask him if I could train with him instead, dumb question.

Oh, I am more of the thought that I would stare at some chick if I were in her shoes, so I can't blame her. Plus I get all sorts of side tail, so I'd be a total hypocrite if I did let her look. Not an open reletionship, just 100% scumbag

my gf doesn't work out

nothing imo

turn gay and ask him out

>whats the point of having gf if you can show her off?
For fucking ofc you massivly insecure faggot

God shit like this lowkey motivates the fuck out of me

>gf

rape him whilst banging his head off the floor to assert my dominance to my gf and the gym

eyes are single, couldn't give less of a fuck

there's no way this scene isn't scripted

Is this Geoffrey?

Drag her quickly away.
youtube.com/watch?v=kt0s_VIg2xc&t=3m20s

I don't want this guys physique but his hair. Goddamn that's some fluffy texture and it looks like he doesn't even have to use any products to style it, just get and undercut.

Mirin that keratin mane

Kek that beta faggot kek

start it at 3:20

I made that mistake once. Warming up 10 minutes hit first set of bench and she comes up saying she is done and wants to leave. DYEL BITCH! Had her sit there and wait for me to finish my entire workout. Never again.

I see a lot of couples training with their gf OR wife
they don't have to follow the same routine obviously and they aren't constantly "spotting" each other

That's kinda normal

I would just accept that he's better than me and I'll ask if can at least watch. There's no point in fighting reality

Lmao she wasn't even mirin cuz. She literally was um "Umm wtf.. What a loser.. *fake smile*.. K bye"

Then she texts her best friend later explaining how there was a retard flexing like a faggot in the gym with his shirt off.

Right.

Whatever gets you to sleep at this point 2bh

are you kidding

Beta detected

Are you fucking autistic?

You obviously don't get any if you don't recognize that smile she made.

"I'm virgin" - the post

You can literally see her face turning red in the mirror when she backs off. You're just retarded

How's the powerlifthing paying off user?

You guys seriously believe that was a mire?
The guy who pulls his gf away, was right to do so, she did mire
But this girl, bitch i get that smile all the time
Doesnt really mean shit

Have you had literally 0 interractions with women in your entire life?

WHITED

This guy's ego must be fucking sick to the point where i doubt he'll ever be able to maintain a healthy relationship.

is that dude natty? Or might I rephrase it, can you be that lean and have that muscle mass at 5'10 ?

>no pls don't look at him

>he's better than me, he has discipline, he religiously count his macros, take care of himself, he lifts... and he has found a way to make million views on yt
>therefore he must be egotistical and probably shit
k

Im but not the other guy
I just wrote i get smiles like that all the time. hyperbole but still
Thats not a mire smile its more of a "I walked in on someone flexing, how embarrasing" smile

If she had been biting her lip and looking back again at him after she looked at the camera THEN it would have been another situation

Its really obvious.

You can do all those things without literally taking off your clothes and LITERALLY FLEXING YOUR MUSLCES in order to satisfy your ego.

He's a "youtube natty".
He doesn't do any of that shit.

Suck his cock before she gets there hahahaha who's the loser now faggot

Yes you can, with years of work.

It takes even more to get to that point at his height.

So no, to answer your question, he is not natty.

>and he has found a way to make million views on yt
>therefore he must be egotistical and probably shit
k
>he's obviously cheating!
k

this tbqh

did you even watch they video?

way too obvious m8

does this guy have like a youtube channel dedicated to posing at casual gyms?

ok connor murphy dickrider

Pipe down faggot, if i looked like that i spend my time in front of a mirror flexing aswell
Just because youre a DYEL doesnt mean the rest of us have to suffer your nonsense

ring the lunk alarm

WATCH THE VIDEO
He went in to impress people!

lotsa people plastering male sexuality onto females itt

Looks like someone's got the tism.

YEAH!
WOMEN DONT GET INSTANTLY WETT AND GAWK AT ATTRACTIVE MEN!
THAT DOESNT HAPPEN

Keep living in a dream world beta/lying to protect your ego femanon.

not him but that only makes the guy seem like an even bigger asshat tbqh
also link to video?

How is that in any way a response to what i said?
And no, he went in to test planet fitness and their rules because they are known for being strict about "no fit ppl allowed"

I do. She stays around as long as me, does her own workout, we chat in between lifts. She'll even spot of I need it, plus cooking post workout meals together/sex/cuddles is pretty GOAT.

>fox, grapes, sour
with that attitude you won't go anywhere
yep

Does he have money? How does flexing in a gym indicate to me that he is anything other than eye candy/one time fuck?

First looks at him kinda confused why would anyone flex in the gym like a fucking faggot. But is kinda ok with her since he looks good.

Then she sees the camera and gets shy and laughs.

>just want to lift
>some asshole starts behaving like the weight room is a bodybuilding stage and starts filming everyone

What's wrong with people?

>How does flexing in a gym indicate to me that he is anything other than eye candy/one time fuck?
>Im not sexually attracted to him so ill only fuck him once
k

>He's flexing for someone clearly making a video, THEREFORE he's poor
How does having money indicate to me that someone is anything other than a beta provider/"I'll fuck you once a month and you'll pay my bills" cuck?

Veeky Forums gets more insecure by the day. lmao

>implying femanons don't want one time fucks with ripped/very attractive guys

Women _say_ they don't want one night stands with really attractive guys, but they _do_ the fucking opposite.

This is why no one should ever listen to what women say and observe what they do.

The reason they say one thing but do the opposite is simple: they don't want to be _perceived_ as whores / easy when in fact they are. I could tell you about a whore that tried to lock me into a relationship, but that's just business as usual... she was basically acting hard to get and I just played along, fast forward I was in bed with her the day I got to know her.

this is the only correct assessment from someone who's probably actually talked to a girl in his life and doesn't think any woman looking at another person is "mirin"

Pull of his pants and pee againts his leg
>dominance

>This is why no one should ever listen to what women say and observe what they do.
Seems like a good person to ask senpai
I have problems with this and a sort of mental lock
I talk to girls and things are good but i cant get the "They dont want to fuck" thoughts out of my head
I know they SAY they dont want to fuck but if that was true humans would have died out long ago

So...any tips on how to break this mental lock i got?

She's more like

>Oh they're filming
>*Awkward smile* I don't want to be filmed

Point out that he is a faggot. Which he is. Disgusting

Uh huh...

We continue our workouts cause he's just being a faggot and not blocking equipment

LOL
He is actually.
He's obviously on gear.
The hair cut to cover the balding is only one of the signs.

why is that lunk allowed to do that I'm feeling all sorts of insecure where is the alarm button REEEEEEEEEEEE

>he doesn't want to show off what he is nailing every day
What a fucking beta.

Such a large catch with so little bait. Good on you user.

>The hair cut to cover the balding
oh god you're ridiculous. Care to show us your natty body?

There's nothing wrong with "cheating" and the guy has done a great job of building his body. I don't blame him for not claiming that he's on roids because only retards admit to it. With all of that said, he is clearly not natty.

It's simple to know if a woman would potentially fuck you.

Go on a date and kiss her when you feel like it's the right moment. If she kisses you, then you're in and she's considering fucking you.

>Go on a date

Stop.
Get out.

wait what the fuck lunk alarm is a real thing?

>rewriting someone's post in a condescending way then saying 'k' is an argument these days

k

"Date" basically means "getting together". Not some bullshit fancy dinner.

Go and do something with her where you can get her back to your place at the end, or preferably do something at your place.

Ive had 6 dates lately and they all ended with kisses, no sex though
Also i mean outside of dating because right now im not making any moves because in my mind i rationalise it as girls dont like/want sex so why should i bother?
I need to get over that so i can advance and maybe (hopefully) get laid again

did you hear that guys? I finally found a place where I belong

Thanks ahahahahah Veeky Forums is too easy for an old fag like me

Thats why you don't workout with ur gf. If shes alone at least she could imagine you and overhype you in her mind while mirin others.

If you keep thinking that you aren't fuckable, then women wont want to fuck you. If on the other hand you think your dick is made of gold, then they will want to stroke it and suck it like their lives depend on it.

>i rationalise it as girls dont like/want sex so why should i bother?
You've fallen victim to the bullshit of women and beta male shaming.
>women are so pure and innocent and don't want to fuck
Out of those 6 dates there were probably at least 3-4 of them you could have fucked but you probably turned them off by thinking you're not hot enough for them to want to fuck you and then you changed your behavior. Women sense that shit.

Also, always keep this one thing in mind:
If you aren't the one fucking her, then someone else out there is.

Women want to fuck just as much as guys, they just hide the fact that they do. Do you really think married women lose their sex drive after marriage? No, they just lose their sex drives for their HUSBANDS who are acting like wusses after marriage.

No.
That's still stupid.

You can tell a girl wants to fuck within the first half hour.
ANYTHING MORE is just trying to warm her up to the idea. MEANING that she don't want to fuck.
And if she's not hot or interesting enough to talk into sex then move on.

>Judging makes you a lunk
>Sign encourages you to pass judgement on someone for grunting

my brain is full of fuck