I don't like her anymore

I don't like her anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4&ab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did you really expect?

why do you think anyone knows or cares who these faggots you stalk online are?

reeeeeeeee why all these good looking women want some 3rd world shitter instead of me. stop race mixing and notice your own race´s men.

hell you dont ever post about asian men with white girls or white men with white girls just brownmixing always gets through. fuck that i hate modern world so much. you did this jews you did this

I like her more now

>jews are the reason girls choose Veeky Forums and charismatic guys with BBCs instead of bitter, pasty, autstic man children that masturbate to men in dresses

is there anything you faggots wont blame jews for? *sigh* i guess it's true, success really does breed jealousy

B L A C K E D

checked

checked
i think u turned me gay OP

>good looking women

She's a lardass who's gonna look completely different once she hits her 40's. Her face is also pretty average. The black dude she's with realises this completely and is just getting pussy while he can, he's gonna leave her once her body no longer can keep up.

fuck yeah im jealous all these stupid bitches get nice things and i get broken fingers at work or torn muscles in the gym, its not fair

>still believing the BBC meme

Hoo boy

>he's never been in a college football locker room
Hoo boy

Nice try, but I already have a girlfriend and I'm not insecure to the point where I'd care about a bunch of random people and their sex lives. I would never date this chick, not even if she came up to me and begged to suck my dick, because she doesn't take care of her body. If I wanted a cheap fuck I'd just rent a hooker.

WTF i hate her now!

>hell you dont ever post about asian men with white girls

mate have you even been paying attention?

Veeky Forums has turned into a cuck cesspool with posting white girls with black guys and asian guys 24/7

The one you never see is white girls with latinos for whatever reason, which is the most common pairing for white girls in interracial relationships

>what's the difference between a flaccid and erect penis

Don't be jealous user, easiness breeds lazyness and fucks you over in the long term

Unless you are a rich trust fund baby that will never have to work a day in his life

There's a morale in there somewhere

Black on white is more common per capita per race. Latino on white is only high because Latinos are damn near reaching the majority. Even then the skew is more in favor of white on Latino than Latino on white.

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

>he didn't stop liking her once she went full kim k fake diaper ass

It's called moral. Morale is something else. Also there isn't a moral in anything, life is pointless and meaningless. We're all brought to this world by chance and will leave it by chance. We try to cling onto the idea that life has some meaning to it, that there is some deeper ulterior motive to it all but the reality is that it isn't. Life is depressingly empty and amounts to nothing. The only reason you're alive now is because you can be, it has nothing to do with destiny or some higher order bringing you to life.

it's not about per capita, it's about totals

White women have one of the lowest interracial coupling rates along with asian women. Even though asian woman preferring white men over asian men is becoming very common.

Almost nobody prefers niggers.

>He spends time going to his college's locker room and spends time oogling at the dicks of black people in his college like a creepy fuck

Then this is the same people who complain about not having a gf.

>it's not about per capita it's about totals

that's only for marriage mate. no statistics on casual hookups

Thats for showing me a new waifu mate

>lowest rates
Revisit that statistic per capita, boyo.

I'm not from the US, but here I've never seen a black man with a woman from another race. I've seen a lot of black women with other races though, but never have I ever seen a single black man with a girl from another race here.

desu planning to work like a motherfucker for the good stuff atm. getting it´s gonna be whole lot better when you know you got the alpha male shape up and tons of earned cash to back it up

>rate
>per capita

user plz stop

>nigger is illiterate
Colour me surprised

>why your grandchildren won't be white

Am I supposed to care? I don't mind my grandchildren being from whatever race, as long as long as my children marry people who are decent, I don't care if they're black, latino, asian whatever. Also enjoy your ban.

>decent

So, not black then?

If it calls for it, then yes. I have met decent black folk though whom I wouldn't mind marrying my children, but mostly I don't like blacks (has nothing to do with their skin colour, I just don't like them because they're mostly street trash). My daughter means the world to me and I'm not just going to let her marry some thug from the street.

Looking at totals and calling it a rate is bad statistics. Theres not as many people to each race in the country, so to flatly state whites have the lowest rates is misleading because they have a larger population, and a good amount live in largely white areas in middle america, which can skew the statistic if we are considering people who wouldbt even have the opportunity to racemix.You look at interracial marriage per capita for each race. You might even have to look at it separated by regions geographically in addition to per capita for a true analysis.

Just sayin.

Try again. Doing a "rate" by saying "of all marriages x% were interracial while y% were intraraccial and that y% is z times as large as that x% therefore..." is bad statistics and always brought up when people use things like marriage rates or the response rates for sites like POF. You literally have to look at the populations per capita before trying to pull out rates. And literally nobody ever does this, but then again your a dumb frogposter, so I shouldn't have expected more out of you.

>Thick as the new ozone layer
>likes Black men

What are mixed people like me supposed to do?

You have the best of both worlds. People are more comfortable towards you and you fit the 'exotic' label since you're mixed.

>Kliney with small pepe
>Exotic best of both worlds

Not that user but if you really think any "rate" is the same as "per capita" or that trying to extrapolate rates from datasets with different group sizes before accounting for the differences in size for those groups is at all logical, you're a fucking moron, m8.

Lightskin niggas are literally the new meme race.

Women fawn over the likes of Drake and Chris Brown and Trey Songz.

Maybe if you were more appealing as a man and human then you could get your precious white girls.

White girls are shit anyways. Selfish as fuck, over entitled just by virtue of existing, and they expect you to baby and pamper them just to have a chance. Brown girl are better. More humble, they act lucky to have a white man, more loyal, and they actually try to please YOU instead. Why anybody bothers with the modern white woman is a mystery to me, because they're largely awful in every way but looks.

White women are a fucking meme aside from the 10% that are great. But that 10% was scooped up by smart boys in high school so it's likely they'll ever be available.

Your post is so pathetic that I can't help but laugh even harder.

He's handsome tbqh

my fucking life is ruined

>because they're largely awful in every way but looks.
Nailed it right here user
Looks
If loyalty, pleasing me, humble attitude and over all personality would matter more than looks id date a guy
Id probably date a white twink over a brown girl any day of the week, although it is a pick your poison-scenario

who is she and why should I care?

Dude didn't even take off his house arrest ankle bracelet and already starts shanking people.. smdh

tye-dye shirt, choker, bleached blonde, hat.
you should have known this wasn't going to end up good.

>IM NOT INSECURE

Damn picture of a fox triggered you that much?

No, I'm just saying I'm not insecure enough to care about what random people do and who they date, you shouldn't either. I already have had multiple partners before and have settled down, have 2 daughters now. Thing is, it's less to do with race and more to do with competence. If she's hanging out with other guys then hate to break it to you buddy, but it's because they're more competent than you.

cuck detected

these fucking jews

>fuck yeah im jealous all these stupid bitches get nice things
So you're jealous that she has a handsome black bf and you don't? Nigga you gay.

You're the one who feels cuckolded when he sees a complete stranger in a relationship with a nigger so that would make you the cuck, cuckboy.

Truth
Don't listen to the cucks

Maybe you stop being a beta cuck, oh wait you cant you very blood is beta cuck. Whatever was manly in your veins is long gone cumskin.

>no statistics on casual hookups
youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4&ab
Multiple studies have looked at response rates of people on dating sites and they all come up the same: white guys on top with Asian men and black guys competing for last place.