I can dumbbell bench 80LB & OHP 60LB after a year of lifting

Feels strong man.png

kek

Good job op

you are OP

you just congratulated yourself

oh wait, all these posts are from you.

nice thread.

I would destroy you. I'm 6'3" and 215 lbs. You will like the weight of me when I pin you down and violently fuck you in your ass. I will cum all over your back and then smack your ass.

>6'3" and 215 lb

Hah. Look at this fucking manlet, I'm 8'11 and 600 Ib with bf of 10%, I could fucking destroy you and your organs would rupture as my 36 inch dick enters your urethra

LOL fucking weak bitch phaggot nu-male betas.

I'm 9'7" 700lbs, I make 200k a year as a CEO of 2 Fortune 500 companies, I bench 955lbs and have put people in comas just by giving them a punch to the gut. There's a man out there walking around with a 16 inch dent in his ribcage the shape of my fist, so deep that you could use his ribcage as a salsa bowl if he layer on his back. Called my gf a swampy cunt and I literally his nigger as up for fun.

I joined the military at age 12, grew up in a helicopter, have 3 piloting licenses and have served in a special forces unit until I left to make my way up in the business world.

My house is the size of your entire neighborhood, I could buy and sell you if I pleased.

I've been trained in every martial art and fighting style you can think of, taekwondo, judo, kickboxing, aikido, karate, muay thai, and so many more. I've defeated every sensei I've been trained by in battle and have surpassed them all in strength and agility.

You lazy fat fuckers should stop role playing and go get a girlfriend (probably one I've fucked already, I have a 19 inch dick). You losers would literally turn around and run if you ever saw me in the streets, and who knows what would even happen if you mouthed off to me, the notion hardly even seems plausible

heh

kekked

I laugh very hard at the thought of this !!!

This is a really thought provoking and interesting post. You are really a great poster.

>mfw after reading this

toplel user

tip top kek toplel

>tfw finally can squat 2 plates
I'll make it there one day
Good job OP

Soon those 2 plate squats are going to feel nice and light.

Nu copypasta discovered

LOL fucking weak bitch phaggot nu-male betas.

I'm 9'7" 700lbs, I make 200k a year as a CEO of 2 Fortune 500 companies, I bench 955lbs and have put people in comas just by giving them a punch to the gut. There's a man out there walking around with a 16 inch dent in his ribcage the shape of my fist, so deep that you could use his ribcage as a salsa bowl if he layer on his back. Called my gf a swampy cunt and I literally his nigger as up for fun.

I joined the military at age 12, grew up in a helicopter, have 3 piloting licenses and have served in a special forces unit until I left to make my way up in the business world.

My house is the size of your entire neighborhood, I could buy and sell you if I pleased.

I've been trained in every martial art and fighting style you can think of, taekwondo, judo, kickboxing, aikido, karate, muay thai, and so many more. I've defeated every sensei I've been trained by in battle and have surpassed them all in strength and agility.

You lazy fat fuckers should stop role playing and go get a girlfriend (probably one I've fucked already, I have a 19 inch dick). You losers would literally turn around and run if you ever saw me in the streets, and who knows what would even happen if you mouthed off to me, the notion hardly even seems plausible

this desu senpai

>tfw 10lbs away from 2pl8 squat
>tfw then had to take 3 months off and start over from 155lbs

Finally got to 1 pl8 bench 3x5

Tfw I got a gf who is 5ft3 and about 100lbs. Super cute but she doesn't wanna lift she only wants to do yoga.

Dumbbells and bench arrive in the mail.
That deep soreness you feel after doing a new exercise.
Glad I'm not stuck with just a pull upbar any more.