Missed out on 30,000$ because i didn't know bitcoin cash was a thing

>missed out on 30,000$ because i didn't know bitcoin cash was a thing
haha whoops

was it actually possible to cash out during late august?

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/address/1EBHA1ckUWzNKN7BMfDwGTx6GKEbADUozX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was possible even on 2 of august

Let's say i had 50k invested in bitcoin during the fork. How much bcash would i have gotten in terms of dollar value?

i was reading that some exchanges didn't have it though or something

well now i gotta read about what to do with a second crypto, and soon a third with bitcoin gold..

Idiot

sure it was, I made tons lending to retards at 5% before the fork and then buying the end of the BCH dump and selling the "muh next bitcoin muh satoshis vision" dream when people started FOMOing
Gold will not have a similar result, if anything, Vertcoin may get some attention in the wake (I do not hold Vertcoin but I think they are a fine project)

do the math normie can't you read a chart? why are you here

Don't be rude now.

18.52 bitcoins and 18.52 bitcoin cash
do the math open the charts, they don't have static prices this is cryptocurrency

what is FOMO? I've been out of the community for a few years now

also, why do you think Gold will be different?

Thanks.

I really hope that story isnt true but then I remember the avg IQ of a crypto investor is lower than forrest gump's.

because gold won't have the backing of btc-illionaire oldfag whales and mining cartels, it will probably just be a bunch of opportunists hopping on the train like the people who go from shitcoin to shitcoin mining the one they figure will boom next

30k$ in btc and doesn't know what fomo is. Gtfo larper

I got out of this game in 2014 because it's too stressful. I'm sitting on BTC, and i just found out today (since i came back after i heard it broke 5k) about BCH.

believe it or call bullshit whatever you want

also if you had bitcoin stored in any reasonable manner you can still obtain your BCH, it's not like it was a limited time offer, you just had to have BTC in your possession through the snapshot of the blockchain

oh, fear of missing out. ok

eh? I thought i'd automatically have BCH since i had it when it forked -- do i have to do something to obtain it?

also depending on how old your bitcorn possession is you can also claim the other forks and some freebies through the other snapshots that have happened, like CLAMs

huh, interesting. but at 4$/coin, not as interesting as the bitcoin-*

thanks for the heads up though

I'm not an oldfag but I'm sure there's a whole list somewhere of all the bullshit you can collect, also you missed out on byteball which was huge money for BTC holders - I think it was limited time airdrops that have gone down greatly in proportion to what they used to be. You generally would just use a blockchain explorer of the alternate chain and see if you have a balance on other chains to confirm you have X coin. blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/address/1EBHA1ckUWzNKN7BMfDwGTx6GKEbADUozX

god damnit really? i have a lot of catching up to do

so byteball i take it they only gave certain addresses coins.. what % of them?

$50k worth of course since the two coins are the same, just different devs maintaining them