What does a 1/2/3/4 body look like? If you just reached this or are past it could you post your body?

What does a 1/2/3/4 body look like? If you just reached this or are past it could you post your body?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/630cI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is a 1/2/3/4 body?

I know the four basic lifts thing, but what does the body imply

Height and weight also appreciated

1/2/3/4 means you are quite fucking strong mate. OP is curious if strength training to get to 1/2/3/4 results in good aesthetics as well.

I hit 1/2/3/4 before my first month...
that can tell you already it's probably no different from what you started with kek

It potentially like nothing special - sorry to disappoint you. 6'2 170lb skele here, under clothes you wouldn't give me a second look, without them I look like between ottermode and skinnyfat.

I think that depends on your body composition and genetics?

What if a 260lb, 40% bodyfat fatass got 1/2/3/4, would he look as good as 180lb 5'9 12% bf?

it means that your deadlifts >squats > bench press > overhead press

I don't care, post body

pls no bully
imgur.com/a/630cI

>imgur.com/a/630cI

hahahhahahahaha

Body or gtfo plz

I'm currently 120/185/225/285(x5) and doing 45lbs added pullups. 5'9 and 160lbs@~15%bf

Still look dyel as fuck and I don't think I'll look huge just by adding a couple more pounds to my lifts. I guess if you're not doing it for at least 3x8, 1/2/3/4 just looks like a dyel.

S-so cute...

Are you really 1/2/3/4?

How long lifting and stats?

i have these, but im also a bit of a fat fuck at 20% bf.

nope, it means your DL > BP > SQ > OHP

>ohp 145x5
>bench 205x3
>squat 355x5
>dead 385x5
Not exactly but I don't expect to look much different by end of this year when I'll def catch up on bench/deadlift. And maybe 1 year if I take away exam season and holidays, 1 year 3 months otherwise. Started out as a malnourished skele.

Its DL> kegel squeezes > situps> OHP

retard

Wtf you look pretty nice

And why are you posting on Imgur you fucking redditor?

This.
If you have a 405x5 deadlift, the OHP, Bench and Squat you should be pushing is 350x5, 260x5 and 170x5, to be symmetric.

POST BODY

Like I said. Small af.

Thank you. And floens' app won't let me upload images (mobile).

>its the shitposting triproach again
Go away

normie here, your look athletic.

Thanks, I'll take it I guess. I know I look a lot better than my skinnyfat self 6 months ago.

I think better criteria is as follows:

1/2/3/4 & Under 15% Bodyfat

This will stop the fatshits posting

The short answer, is not very good.
Also I am bad at maintaining a diet, so keep that in mind.

I have other angles if you really want too.

Lifts (approx, haven't maxed in several weeks)
>Standing OHP 145
>Bench 240
>Squat 355
>Dead 435

Posted this a few days ago to, but that was in a CBT.

I think you'd actually look pretty good if you were around 10% bodyfat.

I agree, but I'm sitting somewhere over 18 now and I'm just real bad about giving a fuck about the food i eat besides hitting protein intake.

>Tfw running about 17 miles a week
>can't build mass for shit

Then stop running?

Oh, forgot.

>27 years old
>6ft flat
>198-202lbs depending on various factors

REDDIT

and regardless, you have to be pretty fucking retarded to take the time to post on another website when you could just directly post on this one

don't look bad though. stronger than me

Bump

You already have 3 examples of people being close to or having surpassed 1/2/3/4. The thread literally achieved what it was made for. What are you bumping for?

More examples, I'd expect.

For you