Lifting after a night of molly

Fuck Veeky Forumsbros I'm about to get my lift on, but I am still suffering from hot flashes and the like. Anyone know if it's unsafe to workout hard after a night of rolling? I dropped about point 6 grams last night and am very hydrated and well fed.

Anyone have experience with days like this?

never experimenced something like that because im not a fucking trash taking drugs

Lol sheeple mindset, what is it like never leaving your rigid box life?
I order my stuff from peer reviewed institutions, and I research the crap out of it.

It's just there is no information about working out after. I'm hydrated and full of nourishment, so I figure that's enough

You get your stuff from onions? I've always wanted to but my girlfriend is extremely anti drug so I have to just buy pills from dodgy dealers when I'm out.

How many twinks have you fucked while on drugs?

its good for you. go workout. get some sun.

it'll help regenerate your depleted seratonin

>druggie

>>>/fraud/
Ask that crack whore estp, she'll know.

expect to have lost a shitload of strength. really the day or even days after using drugs or research chemicals cost me around 10% of my usual weights.

you'll probably be fine.

>being a functional adult
>taking hardcore drugs

Pick one and only one you fucking delusional degenerate. Anything that doesn't blast your mind to shit is fine. Weed, shrooms, and LSD are the only drugs you should ever be taking if you plan on progressing in life.

I injured myself once the day after taking molly, but I was retarded enough to load up the usual weight. If you drop weight the bit you should be fine

You're a fucking idiot if you are taking lsd, unless you somehow managed to find pure lsd50, which I highly doubt even when going through peer reviewed sites.

Fucking hippies thinking that "enlightening drugs" are harmless due to selective conditioning.

None I'm 99% straight.

Yes sir, it's the safest bet if you want unadulterated drugs. I don't mind playing with drugs if I can kind of start to control all the variables, and buying from a dealer in real life could have a million different complications.

Also I ran 4 miles and did shoulders, triceps and chest. I feel pretty good, just drained.

Yeah I get you. But as I say if my girlfriend realised I'm ordering shit to the house shed lynch me and I'm terrified of the drugs getting found at customs

All valid fears brother, you can order from within the u.s. local mail doesn't get searched, and most of the vendors will incognito their products, making it very hard to discern anything amiss from normal mail.
Also get a p.o. box
And maybe you should have a rational "chat" with your girl about your reasons for using drugs. Tho I'm no Role model, my girl has no idea I do drugs.

Problem is I live in Ireland so the chances of finding a local on the Web seem slim. I sort of had that chat with her at the start but the comprise was keep it all well away from her, she doesn't even drink

>le enlightened degenerate meme
When will this die

>Still thriving like cancer in blue collar outlets in case you missed that.
>You never spoke to a sanders supporter who have this "we are all one" egalitarianism. Just ask them for a puff off of their vape and see what face they make.

There's a higher chance of getting some shit mixed in with your MDMA than getting an RC instead of true acid. But you can legally buy safe RCs like 1P off the internet. But if you get either off the street you should test it. Also you both need to get off your fucking high horse. The both of you are the kinds of people that give safe recreational drugs a bad name.

>clearly they are trying to compete like any of us and they try to be much more subtle with it. The whole non-competitive thing is just trendy right now and is an excuse for not having a competetive body.

how often do you roll? DO you get depression the next day? Only had a comedown once the 4 times I've done it, and it sucks.
Never lifted the day after, but it should be fine just reduce intensity to be safe, or do a calisthenic workout for the day.

St Johns Wort, it helps with the recovery.
I don't know about lifting on molly, but I do a shit ton of coke and lift and I've never experienced any difficulties.