I know of a stunning young girl that I'm 100% certain will work as a model in the future...

I know of a stunning young girl that I'm 100% certain will work as a model in the future. She would have been approached by several scouts already if she lived in a bigger city. My question is; how can I profit from this situation? Thinking about shopping her pics around to a few agencies, but I don't know how to approach it. Give me some ideas.

>pic semi-related

Other urls found in this thread:

bellazon.com/main/topic/45291-valery-kuklishyna/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

be her bf and help her succeed

No you’re pedo crush is not going to be a model you sick fuck

She's too young, and I have a gf.

Let her build a good instagram page. Advertise it.
Buy her clothes and pay photographer and hope she won't fuck you over later.

Be her agent.

I don't want to be her agent, I don't know enough about the industry so I would most likely hinder her.

>taking yet another decent marriage prospect and turning it into a bitchy vacuous piece of shit who will contribute nothing but pain and suffering for herself and everyone around her
kys

Source and I will tell you exactly what to do

thats a boy

>how can I profit from this situation?
Leave her alone, then you won't end up in jail. Win win.

She's not going to be a housewife, she's destined to be a high fashion model.

I'll gladly give you sauce if you provide good info.

kys right now, brainlet.

Again: I want to place her with an agency, the agents and bookers will take over from there. I just want to know how to approach the whole thing.

GIVE

How to approach? Just corner her when her parents aren't around, and tell her you want to take pictures of her.

why wear a bra if you have no tits?

Rape her.

I have pictures already.
I want help with the biz side of it.

God damnit post source!!!!!!!!

post pics so we can determine the course of action

>not making her weed addicted and then fucking her because she always comes over for more

Thats how I roll, learned this trick from a Turk.

Yes but wear a mask so she doesn't know it's you, then console her and be like "I want to be your agent!"

If you help her, you will regret it forever.

tie her up in your basement, rape her repeatedly until she just doesnt care, then its time to start on the mental game. You pretty much get it so she thinks you care about her, provide for her ect. She thinks she loves you. Now you can put her on the streets.. probably get $500/john

Why did I even bother making this thread...

Stop thinking with your dick!

The only thing you can do is sign her onto some kind of promotional job, be it a youtube series, or photos for a product (ebay store selling novelty T-shrits, I don't care) you're selling where you get her to sign a contract that she can't use her likeness to sell ANYTHING without your permission (b/c muhhh brand integrity).

if she's going to be scouted any day now, which she won't because you said yourself you're not in the industry so you have no idea what scouts are actually looking for - they know the industry and their clients way better than you. There are certain types of facial features, body types, even hair colors - maybe this month it's all about freckles - these are trends that they are MAKING MONEY FROM SPOTTING. It's like saying you're gonna invest in oil futures with no research.

Are you serious OP? You're a fucking pedophile if you aren't related to the girl. That's why you're getting this response, not everyone is attracted to 13 year old women you sick fuck.

I bought 100k

kill yourself asap

THEN she'll join your discord group

Buy the DVD "Girl Model". Also, stop thinking with your dick. Third, if you help her she will own you. Fifth, she's great looking but not great looking enough.

Post the goddam source before you go a-rapin'!

Do you think gay model scouts have to be attracted to the models you fucking brainlet nigger?

No, but I'm attracted to the chick in the OP, so can you do me a solid and post source?

>ebay store selling novelty T-shrits

Why do you have to profit from this? Why don't u help her be successful and drugfree without selling her soul and be grateful that you had a hand in her success? Why do you have to get money?

Fuck user, there's more to life than shekels. The pleasure of earning off someone else quickly fades, but the gratitude of doing something good just because you want to help others will give more satisfaction than any material position on earth. I'm fortunate enough to experience this in my line of work and I'd never want anything else. No I'm not poor either, but i have more than enough to live comfortably and I have zero debt.

>Why do you have to profit from this?
What the fuck kinda commie board is this?

>addicted to weed

Top kek m8

>Focuses on the least important thing I write

My advice? KYS. You clearly are a fucking idiot, firstly a predatory fool who thinks he can profit from another person's looks, but lacks the intelligence the creativity or apparently even the comprehension skills to discern a way to do so.

Because you can't think of things for yourself.

>she's great looking but not great looking enough

So that's how they colonize Europe

You seem mad.

She'd need to move to a bigger city with proper agencies if she wants to do real work. Attend recruitment days or open casting calls. They'll want to evaluate models in person, assess their look, how they walk and pose. Watch out for slimy agencies that ask for money upfront as signing fees, training, photos and shit, those are BS scams.

As for how you're gonna profit from it, sorry to say once she's signed up, you'll be cut out completely.

The other way is to become her agent / manager though you'll need to learn about the market. Specialize her in something (fashion, fine art, cosplay etc). Pay for a real industry photographer and build her a solid portfolio, market her online, arrange shoot sessions with hobbyists or photography workshops, and take your cut. Once she's got a name built up, you can even arrange shoots and tour internationally. Asian markets will go nuts for her if she's blonde / white. It'll take a lot of time and work.

more val please
also post the other girl you are talking about

Please gib instagram ffs

bellazon.com/main/topic/45291-valery-kuklishyna/

Then be her agent. You can't have it both ways. Unless you plan to design clothes for her to wear then the way you profit off her is by representing her. As her agent.

>As for how you're gonna profit from it, sorry to say once she's signed up, you'll be cut out completely.

I'm well aware, my plan was some kind of finder's fee when (if) she gets placed with an agency.

>more val please
this

Take her to Los Angeles. Go to Westwood / Brentwood/ Beverly Hills. Sic her on a wealthy older ((showbiz type)). Once she becomes his sugar baby she is in. This is how so many models/actresses achieve success. This is an open Hollywood secret.

t. works in showbiz in Westwood and has seen this happen many times.

I'll pay you 2k in crypto to fuck her in the asshole

post her so we can fucking fap you asshole

sage faggot

Awww you're so cute, user!

Do you want to be friend zoned for eternity? The right way to go about this is to hit her with some pump game. You gotta break a bitch first. Make her entirely dependent on you for happiness. You gotta get her to give you that MAWN E. Then you can shop her around to different agencies. Simply drive from agency to agency and run game on the receptionist.

Do this ans you'll make money and bang her. No friend zone.

send her back to syberia your fucking pedo

You're a goof buddy. You won't get a penny for any of this. You'll just come off as a creep. Best case scenario, she gets accepted into some "model agency" that isn't a scam and she doesn't have to pay for. And you don't lose anything other than your time. You don't make a penny.

Worst case scenario, you're in jail.

Most likely scenario, you lose your girlfriend for being a weirdo creep, etc.

Stop trying to profit from something you know Jack shit about just because you -think- she should 100% be a model. So fucking what? Tons of girls "should be a model" and never end up modeling.

Fuck off

>You're a goof buddy.
>proceeds to copy every single shitty point made in this thread
lmao

dubs of truth

OP will not earn a cent. He's not even "value adding"

>creepy
>pedo

Most models are discovered before they're 15, you guys are fucking clueless.

There was a big scandal in my country (scandi) a few years ago where one of the biggest model agencies got caught (repeatedly) scouting girls outside an anorexia clinic.
They give zero fucks.

Pedo OP if you care about the girl don't help her pursue a modeling career. She will have to schtup around if she wants to advance her career. All you'd do is create another roastie.

If you dgaf then by all means

pedos will always try to justify why they are a pedo. fuck off and kill yourself

Hnnnng at that flat chested model. They are the best.

I'm not trying to fuck her you brainlet.

>All you'd do is create another roastie
She'll end up a roastie regardless. You can't make an extremely attractive, high value girl a housewife.

r4p3 her so hopefully her parents will demand you marry her and boom, hot young waifu.

This, OP.

With the amount of jealously ITT is the reason why Americans have the ugliest models beaten by child models that will get me prenabanned here so you can keep your fat trannys. Anything over 16 is done for.

stupid larper