Tfw i want to try marijuana before i die while i'm still young but don't want to affect my test levels

>tfw i want to try marijuana before i die while i'm still young but don't want to affect my test levels.

are you 12?

Stay off the pot I'm 26 started smoking at 15 and I'm a full blown woman now.

are you retarded?

Moderate thc use doesnt affect test levels

/THREAD

Enjoy destroying your personality .

At worse the only bad thing from smoking and lifting is getting out of breath easier. Don't over do it like a retard. Habitual use does burn you out after some time, and you will only turn into a loser from it if you are one. Just dont look like a stoner fag.

Don't do it.

I tried it once and it completely destroyed my memory and motivation

then try it one fucking time and have a blast

once? really? destroyed your memory and motivation? you mean like for while you were high right ?
jezus

This. First time smoking is an awesome experience.

>I tried it once and it completely destroyed my memory and motivation
If you really think that happened to you from smoking once, you were retarded long before you ever touched weed.

what is bait?

ITT potheads defending their precious plant

> taking obvious b8

I can't wait till summerfags leave

Batemind

BABY DONT HURT ME

It's not that great OP, I used to smoke a lot in HS but it's nothing to really write home about when compared to shrooms or LSD
You should wait until you're older to try it

if you ever venture out in the real world youll find that almost everyone smokes and if you dont, its totally fine but if youre actively against it youre a sperg. Im calling you a sperg

>first smoke
>amazing, somewhat psychedelic experience
>amazing faps
>music is angelic

After two years of smoking every day

>erectile disfunction
>feel legitimately dumb
>hard to form complex sentences, would lose track midway sometimes
>lungs fucked, stamina gone, throat scratchy and irritated, horrible cough
>heavy hit on pocketbook
>had to smoke multiple J's and take a quick rip after to secure a high, anything after would just keep it steady instead of getting higher
>high wasn't even interesting, just an all to familiar hazy numbness
>early symptoms of depersonalization, was starting to feel like I was piloting an NPC in the personal simulation of our subjective universe

Don't for one second believe that weed can't be abused. Luckily all of those problems went away about a month after quitting cold turkey.

Fitness is my drug now.

In your circle of good for nothing friends maybe

Just smoke a joint or pack a bowl every 2 weeks or something, on a day you're completely free. Getting high and just chilling is awesome, even better with a good mate.

Holy shit how does that even happen? ED? Been smoking everyday for about 2 years and I still get ripped off of one bowl. Good to hear you're better now friend.

You aren't missing anything. It's not as great as everyone says. Most people who use it religously after 9th grade are losers.

This. 99% of weed smokers are absolute fucking retards and probably atheists too

Dubs of truth. Same story here, 22 now but took a hit of a joint when I was 17; now every time I post in a CBT people keep saying THICC or LONDON

Last year I lived with 2 weed smokers in the same flat.

I tried it like 3-4 times.
Never felt anything. I mean, maybe it had some effect on me, but I really never FELT what you're supposed to FEEL, fucking wast of time.
If anything I almost coughed my lungs out since I don't know how to smoke.

I used to be a 420faggot but after trying acid+mushrooms together, I don't feel like it anymore.

I don't think anything psychedelic will ever compare.

Just turn on one of your favorite movies and try it out. That's the only way to know whether or not you'll enjoy it.

Yeah I tried acid about a week ago and I was thinking seriously about not smoking anymore as a daily user. Hell of a drug..

Youre weakminded as fuck. Alphas chief before and after the gym and while fucking their girl. Fag