Vitamins

Are vitamens the bluest meme pill of them all?

Is it true that taking multivitamins can increase my test production by 200% ???

Other urls found in this thread:

supernutritionusa.com/products/highest-potency-multivitamins/opti-energy-pack/
fixyourgut.com/opinion-if-you-take-a-multivitamin-how-do-you-know-that-the-multi-you-are-taking-is-the-best-part-1-what-to-look-for-and-what-to-avoid-in-a-multivitamin-supplement/
gymgrossisten.com/1/sv/artiklar/star-zma-200-caps-2
webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/news/20131216/experts-dont-waste-your-money-on-multivitamins?page=2
healthcommunities.com/absorption-disorders/what-is-malabsorption.shtml
informationisbeautiful.net/visualizations/snake-oil-supplements/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Is it true that taking multivitamins can increase my test production by 200% ???

ya its tru

700-1000 if you take the right ones

please elaborate, how come?

How am I doing with these, dudes?

No but they can be harmfull, eat only b12(250mcg) and D-vitamin(2000-2500IU) daily and dump the rest. Multivitamins are not healthy, get your nutrients from real foods.

inject 4.9g of vitamin t into your ass for a few weeks, it's a fact of life that it works

>get your nutrients from real foods.
Yeah sure because everyone has the time, money, and truckload of toilet paper to be eating literally bushels of vegetables every single day to get the micronutrients you can get in a few small pills. What's next, you going to claim that being vegan is best for gains? LOL troll threads belong on but I recommend you go hang out in LOL.

Pic totally related, best multivitamins I've ever found, have been taking them for years.

Those are shit-tier, get pic related for maximum health.

>this is what failed, degenerate manlets actually believe

I live in Sweden, Ill check if they sell them

Basically just pop one a day then? And I should have boosted t-production?

I'm a different user but I actually take the same vits. It's a pack of six and you take two per meal per day. Mad worth. Get them from amazon

over 9000

>Basically just pop one a day then?
LOL no, it's either one pack of 6 huge pills per day that you take 2 of 3 times per day, or three packs of 4 smaller pills, and you take one whole pack of them 3 times a day. There's a lot packed into each daily total dose of these, check them out for yourself, the ingredients take up two whole sides of the box to list.

you're being memed

>pack of six
>2 per meal per day

Wow such savings
this fits with my daily trips to the store

Wait wait, and how much do 6 pills cost? One packaging?

>He forgot to mention fish oil
Poor form

Vitamins aren't some complicated mystical thing
Anything over 100% DV doesnt gets stored and passes thru your body
Just take a one a day men's ffs

do some research, multivitamins are harmless at best. the body can't absorb much of it as some vitamins react poorly with others, some minerals with others and whatnot

>Wants murcery and PCB

No thanks, algea oil though.

Nej, sluta.

Käka vanlig mat och mycket protein, gärna kvarg. För testosteron ska du tänka på mineraler, främst zinc och järn; dom får du från bland annat rött kött, nötter, havregrynsgröt m.m

Go check it out yourself; compare it's ingredients with other multivitamins.

There's too much stuff in them to fit into one pill, you'd never be able to swallow it. It's broken down into pills with vitamins, and pills with minerals. They sell one form that has daily packs with 3 vitamin and 3 mineral packs, and you take one of each 3 times day. Then they sell an 'easy swallow' version, that has packs with 2 smaller vitamin and 2 smaller mineral pills, and you take 3 of those packs total per day. I prefer the 'easy swallow' type because you take a whole pack at once, 3 times per day, easier to carry around than having to close up an opened pack.

>Wait wait, and how much do 6 pills cost? One packaging?
I'm not sure what you're asking. They're sold in a box that contains a one month supply. About $35USD.
Didn't say they were cheap, I said they were the best and I stand by that.

>Anything over 100% DV
You realize that '100% daily value' crap is just the MINIMUM, right? It's not for OPTIMUM health, it's just enough to keep you from being diseased or malnourished if you're an average normie who doesn't exercise.

Ja men går det inte att komplementera vitamenar och mineraler med multivitamin? Genuint förvirrad, för vad jag läst och hört har de flesta människor mineral och vitaminunderskott

käka ZMA, det bör ge dig tillräckligt om du äter en varierad diet i övrigt
(inte samma user som innan)

>gets this butthurt

Supplements seems to increase all-cause mortality and I'm insane for thinking nutrients should come from fucking food. Get cancer OP, please.

You're correct, they do have deficiencies, they just don't know it, and if you're training like an athlete (which Veeky Forums does) then you'll be better off supplementing instead of trying to stuff yourself with bushels of vegetables trying in vain to get all that you actually need.

fixyourgut.com/opinion-if-you-take-a-multivitamin-how-do-you-know-that-the-multi-you-are-taking-is-the-best-part-1-what-to-look-for-and-what-to-avoid-in-a-multivitamin-supplement/

You CANNOT get OPTIMUM levels of micronutrients from FOOD ALONE, not if you train like an athlete. Normalfags, it doens't matter. If you want to be Veeky Forums then you owe it to yourself to give yourself EVERY advantage. Sabotage yourself if you like, though, IDGAF.

gymgrossisten.com/1/sv/artiklar/star-zma-200-caps-2

200 spänn från Gymgrossisten, det var den billigare versionen

Kan man hitta billigare på Life eller Apoteket?

Yeah but supplement with what? What would you recommend. Im only 5 months into lifting and I'm looking for where I can improve

Have been looking at these.

Is this madness?

>Yeah but supplement with what? What would you recommend. Im only 5 months into lifting and I'm looking for where I can improve

I already posted it:

I've taken these for YEARS and they're the best. I've had times where I was broke and couldn't afford them, had to use something cheaper and less comprehensive, and I felt the difference. I'm not trolling, I'm not meme-ing, and I'm not shilling, I'm just showing what I believe is the best. Go compare them for yourself.

Sorry for the confusion. A box is thirty packs. Each pack is six vits. Take two per meal. Box is a month's worth

Kroppen kan inte absorbera innehållet eftersom att pillrena innehåller för mycket olika saker som försämrar upptaget av varandra, googla vilken vitamin eller mineral som helst + absorption så kommer du att se. Kolla gärna sedan på sidor så som hälsosidorna m.m så kan du lära dig om vilken mat som innehåller mycket vitaminer+mineraler. De som folk oftast har underskott på är B12, D3 samt zinc, magnesium och järn - för dessa är livsmedel såsom ägg, nötter och havregryn bra. Även leverpastej innehåller skitmycket järn.

En annan sida som är värd att besöka är styrkelabbet.se, finns många bra artiklar där gällande träning&kost. Skriver ganska slarvigt & snabbt nu för att det är folk i tråden som försöker lura i dig saker & du verkar ganska lättlurad. Gör research säger jag bara.

Its 45 dollars for 90 packs, 4 vits in each, i want to compare prices before i buy anything

så du rekommenderar alltså att inte köpa vitamintillskott?

>du verkar ganska lättlurad
Inte direkt men ok

jo men inte multivitaminer. jag använder själv vitamin D tillskott och omega 3 kapslar. ZMI som någon tidigare i tråden nämnde är det inget fel på heller men jag skulle inte gå längre än så.

Svenskere ITT fortæl mig jeres mening om disse. Kan der være bivirkninger i de tilfælde hvor "RI" er så hoje?

The body can not absorb the content because the pills contain too much of things that impair the absorption of another, Googling any vitamin or mineral anytime + absorption, as you will see. Please check then the sides so that health mM sides so you can learn about which foods contain a lot of vitamins + minerals. Those people usually have deficit of B12, D3, zinc, magnesium and iron - these are foods such as eggs, nuts and oatmeal good. Although liver paste contains a shitload of iron.

Another site worth visiting is styrkelabbet.se, there are many good articles where the current exercise & diet. Writes pretty sloppy and fast now that there are people in the thread that tries to trick you into things and you seem quite gullible. Doing research, I say.

Translated for the benefit of the English-speaking.

This is bullshit. If vitamin pills did NOTHING then nobody would ever buy them. They work. Trying to get OPTIMAL levels of ALL the micronutrients from just food alone is NOT POSSIBLE, you'd be eating so many calories that you'd blow up like a blimp, and you'd shit constantly from thousands of grams of dietary fiber. If you are an ATHLETE then you MUST SUPPLEMENT if you want best results. This is not new information!

Also you would go BROKE trying to get optimum levels of micronutrients from food alone. It would be literally the most expensive way of doing it.

Just remember: You can't compare on price alone. Also I defy you to find the same number and levels of ingredients in anything else for a lower price.

This swedebro just said that the vitamins will clash and I wont absorb them properly, I should stick to ZMI or singular vitamins instead

Not everybody needs the same amount of vitamins. 100%dv is the "average" of everyone's needs. Just like everyone needs "2000" calories. I would think a big guy like you might need 150% of what an average woman nonlifter needs.

I just take ZMA mainly because Zinc is a pain in the ass to get so you have to eat specific stuff for it

outside that I dont take naything, is it worth?

my diet is basically the mediterranean diet

Believe whatever you want to believe, it's not MY health that's going to be affected by YOUR choices. I've taken what I'm taking for YEARS now and they WORK. I can lead a horse to water but I can't make him drink.

You get it. Most multivitamins are made and marketed to average non-athletic mostly sedentary people and are at best only good for preventing (most) diseases related to malnutrition. If you are pushing your body to extremes then you need MORE. It really makes me wonder how many anons on Veeky Forums that are stalled out on progress are stalled because they are taking shitty vitamins that aren't enough to actually help them.

Yes it is my choice but he is basically saying you are incorrect and you aren't refutin the critique what so ever, which leaves me confused

Also let me tell you this: The vitamins I recommend? Their ingredients don't come from a chemical factory, they are extracted from food sources wherever possible. That's one of the reasons why they work so well. Go read for yourself and stop listening to people telling you that they're crap without knowing anything about them. Don't even listen to ME if you don't want to, go do your own independent research and decide for yourself. There are many assholes on Veeky Forums who want you to fail because it amuses them somehow. Don't fall for it.

I just did above. Make up your own mind and stop listening to random anonymous faggots on a japanese image board.

YOU are possibly the WORST poster on here.
CAN'T STAND the way you SHOUT mid sentence.

här har du en länk om multivitaminer

webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/news/20131216/experts-dont-waste-your-money-on-multivitamins?page=2

Osäker på vem som är full av tjurskit

Orange Triad(6 a day) or Source Naturals(2 a day)

I usually half dose

healthcommunities.com/absorption-disorders/what-is-malabsorption.shtml

Står ingenting om att ta flera vitaminera samtidigt ska ha någon påverkan på hur väl de absorberas?

Did YOU know if you TYPE in CAPITALS to EMPHASIZE random WORDS in your SENTENCE it make your point more VALID.

This conversations is retarded. There is no evidence that multivitamins do anything for health with the exception of vitamin D in certain circumstances and vitamin B12 for the plant people.

Have a look at this if you are interested:
informationisbeautiful.net/visualizations/snake-oil-supplements/

As you can see there is so much conflicting information and results. Make up your own mind though, it's mostly all placebo.

This is why I just take a men's daily. Can't hurt but I'm also not dumping a fortune into placebo

What about those?

Dette har nå blitt til en tråd for svensker

Ta Active men från apoteket, eller Optisola brus från lidl, de är mest prisvärda. Gerimax är bara överprisat skit

I get the kirkland brand, was a study a while ago that showed it had practically no heavy metals compared to other brands
>inb4 costco shill

worthless at best, dangerous at worst