>205 squat
>untrained
What a fat ass.

I weigh 200lbs

What's the name of this website ?

Height?

6feet 200lbs

Symmetricstrength

And you have a negative symmetry score, which I didn't even know was possible.

I think it's because of my chinups

if you don't include them my score is pretty good

OP how long have you been lifting? What did you start at?

a few months I start at just the bar or a little more on almost every lift

>tfw only intermediate lift is OHP

should i just kill myself?

>if I don't include my weakest muscles, I look better
Fat, useless, DYEL logic folks

Well I'm just saying... he said he didn't know a negative score was possible and it's because my pendlay is novice but my chinup is subpar.

Fuck off faggot

What are you gonna do you weak faggot? Cry more?

Post yours

I bet you're just as dyel and trying to feel better by talking shit

What's name of app?

There's no need to be mad, user. The only person you're competing against is yourself.

Stop bullying this man. I am in the same boat, at 170lb 6'2"

We will make it. One day.

feel like a weak bitch on deads and squats. not even 4pl8

a fat guy yelled at me for getting a protein shake at the convenience store. I am lazy to cook and had a long gym day (so I was still in gym clothes and fucking sweaty). He told me I have to go to the gym if I want to drink a protein shake.

>tfw my strength score is 92
>still look dyel

Maybe your clothes are too big

Cut fat faggit

What's the name of app or link fambalandindongster

I keep getting a dull pain close to my hips, in my thighs whenever I do squats. SS says to do them every workout day, but I think I should take a break. Should I not do squats next time I workout?

>tfw .2 points to Novice
>tfw just did 12 dips, but can only enter up to 10
>tfw I would've been Novice-tier if otherwise

symmetricstrength.com

Do them at half of the normal weight for a week. Might want to take deadlifts easy to let your nerves recover.

thanks m8

Pretty sure SS is a 3 day routine so that you have time to rest in between.

If you're eating right and have plenty of sleep you shouldn't be particularly sore from squats even if its every work out. Although I'd recommend swapping the B side work out for pullups instead.

J U S T

>Although I'd recommend swapping the B side work out for pullups instead
So do pull-ups instead of chin-ups?

Just bought the app the other day and i wish i had of been using it all along.

>Dips with 195lbs added

Very strong doubt.

I was thinking the same thing. How do you even add 195lbs to your dip.

With a very good dip belt.

I've seen people pull off that kind of dip weight, but not at a 300lb bench.

A 200lb added dip is like very strong powerlifter tier if full rom.

Highly highly doubt he'd do that at merely a 1200 total

5"10 215 lb

>fucking 200 POUND DIP
God damn, your triceps must be gigantic

Those are estimated one rep maxes, so isn't it possible that he's just doing a lower weight like 100lbs for reps and it is getting calculated that way. I've definitely seen people do 2 plates on a dip belt at my gym.

I usually do 3x8 of a 100 lbs or so, that's how it got that rough figure of 195lbs added for a 1RM
Not really, my arms are like 16" around

>A 200lb added dip is like very strong powerlifter tier if full rom.
That's just not true

damfamalam

>a few months
then you are fine. it looks bad because you have some fat on you (I imagine)

shoulda told him to fuck himself. Don't take shit like that, especially from someone who doesn't have the discipline to work for it.

but what does this mean

Literally prove me wrong

Link a single person dipping with 200lbs added with full rom. A single person who isn't a competing strength athlete

literally eat more thats it

why am I fairly certain you used to be a swimmer

How light are you that these mediocre numbers put you as advanced?

Is this anywhere close to good? Still improving though.

>bullk for one year to increase your squat no matter what
>get a 30kg increase in 1RM on the bench
>still deadlift 2xBW
>28inch thunder thighs
>SQUAT STAYS EXACTLY THE SAME

Explain this bullshit. The only thing that increased is my 20RM.

Bad programming perhaps? Are you increasing weights slowly but after every workout? Tried different techniques?

Yes

6'1 191 pounds. Strong legs and fucking shit tier pressing strength

Yup, That's why my 20RMs and 8RMs increased. I'll attempt a 2pl8 OHP next week. My rows, deadlift and bench are incresing.
Even my fucking seated db press and db bench are better and i do those like once per 3 months.

But my 1RM squat won't fucking move.

I've been stuck on that 205kg x2 back squat and 120kg front squat. since october 2015

How long you been lifting, OP? How dedicated? If you're a noob and a casual, then chill. Your progress is gonna be slower, but it will stack up.

The guys with huge scores are all either estatting, or they've put in the work. Eventually you'll probably get there.

5'11"/181cm 176lbs/80kg 12 weeks in to SL.

deadlift and squat used to be advanced, but i have gained too much weight since the last time i maxed. Whoops

this site is shit, just because I'm tall I gotta lift 300 kg to be considered intermediate that doesn't even make sense

I think symmetric strength might be a bit skewed. I'm 5'7 and weigh 170 pounds, been lifting for four months.

Apparently I'm intermediate level, but I don't feel like I'm strong, and compared to everyone else on here (apparently) these numbers are weak as fuck

>compared to everyone else on here (apparently) these numbers are weak as fuck
Yes but you are a manlet

The numbers for squat, bench and deadlift are based on wilks. Which is formula to compare different powerlifters based on gender and height.

beta lifts but 99 symmetry score

your bench is pretty good for someone at your size and training age, the other two are a bit meh

215kg back squat, 120kg front squat?

How my best squat is like 190 and i am sure i could front squat 3 plates if i wanted to.

Pls no bully

Yeah, I hurt my back getting dumped in a KB fight a few years ago so I'm taking the weight increases on squat/deads really slowly. Deathly afraid of injuring it again

Be glad, it'll the the lift that's going to progress the slowest.

Where my teal toucans at?

but this shit isn't accurate, if one person is taller with similar lean body mass he can't lift more because of it otherwise all olympic lifters would be tall

What the fuck are you even talking about, symmetricstrength doesn't care about your height.

Whoops i meant to say weight, someone who are 5'6 and 6' aren't expected to have the same lifts at the same body weight.

I hate my upper body.

no, but they're not supposed to be the same weight lol

But when your 55 and you had polio ... what are you gonna do??

that was implied

Yes a 5'6 and a 6' person are expected to lift the same weight, provided they're also the same weight. Which is why any competitive weightlifting is broken into weight categories and not height.

5"8
160lbs
2.5 years in the gym

A-am I going to make it Veeky Forums?

but that doesn't make sense, the short person has a good amount of muscle while the tall person is skelly, in most cases the shorter person is stronger then

>2.5 years
>still intermediate

>2.5 years
Not trying to put you down, but you should be stronger by now. I suppose you were just fucking around for some time before adapting to an actual beginner/intermediate strength routine like SS or you focused too much on staying lean rather then getting big.

Yeah I literally didn't know what I was doing for a year or so. Nor did I have a decent diet. I've only started taking things seriously this year. Can't remember the last time I've been sick or taken more than 4 days off the gym.

>tfw you are 200lbs tall

No one really cares what your starting point is. If you lift a certain weight at a certain bodyweight, you will be in the same categories as other people regardless of their or your height. If being shorter gave you a strength advantage at the same bodyweight, you'd see a lot more 5' people in olympic weightlifting and powerlifting, but alas most competitive weightlifters are at the national average of 5'9, which only makes sense since height is distributed on a bell curve and since most people are average there's a considerably higher chance of someone having good genetics at an average height.

Try lifting for more than a month

not my fault that i'm a manlet.

This, muscles aren't magic. A tall person has longer muscles and thus must be heavier when able to perform the same task.

Am I do good Veeky Forums?

I'm 200lbs

>no vertical or horizontal pull

I don't know which word describes me better

Noob or casual

That's why most powerlifters are manlets and most Olympic lifters are 5'6 - 5'9

Nice push pressing, I swear most niggas that claim that their ohp is the best are assisting with their legs

90kg one rep max est. on bench?

Are you kiddings me

I'm half blue half green man and have 110kg chest one rep est.

Work your chest more friend

Nearly reaching intermidiate on the squat :)