How much more weight should I lose?

My stats are: 52kg, 163cm. The problem area are my legs. My collarbones are sticking out and stomach is pretty flat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MG69sFM1UIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lose 0 more kg

what do you not like about your legs?
you are fine

You look fine... But I'm gonna have to see the back and profile.... For science

gain muscle

The problem is my calves are always huge. I lost weight pretty much everywhere else but my legs stay big.

With such a minimal, shitty excuse for a thigh gap you must be a fucking whale up top.

Prove me wrong.

My calves are still pretty big even though I weigh less.

why would they need to be smaller than this?

at least 10^kg ;)

you really have great legs. I don't get your problem (at least not from this pic).

Here

I would like my thighs to appear bigger since I'm pear shaped but no matter what I do my calves stay the same size

Then lift, don't lose

0, pls lift and get better taste in music

That shirt is hiding too much. You need to lose it. I can't do proper evaluations with that in the way.

Back when I was lifting it only made my calves more THICC

with such a flat chest and fridge mode body you must have a fucked up face up top.

Prove me wrong.

Gain weight and lift and you will be absolutely fine

looking good, mirin' dat thigh gap. Wouldn't mind seeing a bit more.

Losing any more weight will make you unattractive. Or at least that's what I can perceive from that picture.
Your legs are already pretty thin. If you want to make yourself more curvaceous, then you're going to have to gain weight in the form of muscle. You can accomplish this by lifting (not bodyweight exercises). Don't be afraid about getting "too big" because that will never happen naturally for you since you're a girl. Your ass will become rounder and perkier as a result.

Just start lifting

I don't even like them desu. This shirt was a gift. I mostly listen to experimental crap

pretty hands

your legs are fine but if you want your calves less pronounced you could do more squatting which makes your thighs bigger and also helps your butt

What were you doing?

Then do quads and not calves?

Lunges, squats and calf rises

Why are you perfect?

Isolate the area you want with varied workouts. If you don't want your calves any bigger then don't touch them.

I don't have any medical background at all. But it could be that you have some (very limited) water retention in at your ankles. To this small degree you could have it, it is totaly harmless. If you want to, you could try out:
Put your legs on pillows to raise them above your heart while lying down.
Exercise your legs. This helps pump fluid from your legs back to your heart.
Follow a low-salt diet, which may reduce fluid buildup and swelling.
Wear support stockings (sold at most drugstores and medical supply stores).
When traveling, take breaks often to stand up and move around.
Avoid wearing tight clothing or garters around your thighs.

i think u have body dysmorphia

u'll fit right in

She's fine

Is this bait? im confused... squat...at 52kg youre like 2kg off slipping through floor boards

No it is not a bait. I just need opinions on what to do at this point.

>The problem area are my legs
you've got that right, you have no muscle whatsover, you're pure fucking skinnyfat; disgusting

>that shirt
>those legs

be mine bbgurl

T O R O N T O
O
R
O
N
T
O

Alright thank you. My diet already is very low salt so I will try exercising them even more.

>I mostly listen to experimental crap
NEWYORK
E
W
Y
O
R
K

Cut the calf raises out if you don't want huge calves. Do squats and deadlifts for your lower body.

no, shes right in that she's not that attractive. shes wrong in the reason why- shes unattractive because she's weak, flabby, and lacks any muscle tone likely from shitty diet. And if she doesn't change, it'll get exponentially worse with age

You are at optimal weight.

Lose the panties, that should do it. ;)

SS + GOMAD

what ever happened to timestamps?

god, you literal fucking fagits

how do I quote this entire fucking thread?

Pls be in Philadelphia

Your legs are unfortunate. Lose about 7-10 more kg and you'll be set IMO

"My definition of attractive is the only correct one"
you're right about the latter point, but otherwise fuck off

I eat 1000-1200 calories daily, no sugar, no grains. All I eat is vegetables, eggs and some fruit. Is this a bad diet?

Yes

Eat more

id fuck you right in the pussy

t.user

dallas
a
l
l
a
s

Why does nobody say the obvious?

OP, you are skinnyfat. Meaning: You don't look fat, you're not too heavy, BUT you don't look really lean. I guess you'd like to look leaner though.

Just losing weight is not going to give you the look you desire. You have to gain muscle first. to do that, you have to stop cutting. Gain a few kg on a good diet and training consistently. Then you can cut a little and see how you'll look much better.

what is your exercise routine because it looks like you don't have one? also read the sticky

I do this daily now:
youtu.be/MG69sFM1UIw

^ Take this advice and b glorious, OP.

Oh no, she's dumb...

I have bad news for you...

If true, that is not enough. It explains why you are a skellington and having difficulty building thigh muscles. Don't eat shit (like don't start scarfing down the sugar) but do eat more (while also training). Consider reasonable portions of complex carbohydrates and meat. If you're a veggiefag, feel free to replace meat with beans. Also avocados are great for you.
Basically the things you are eating aren't bad for a start but you are still under-eating and appear to be underweight.

>those """""""squats"""""""

>appear to be underweight.

This is just bullshit.

The other stuff you said was ok, but then you went full retard. With 52kg @ 163cm she is NOT underweight.

Did you even look at the pictures? She's quite boney. She's not going to die of malnutrition or anything but she's clearly lacking definition. I trust my eyes over those numbers.

thinking of you hurts

Maybe add some weight
>Maybe 185 lbs of hard cock

how can traps have a better body then women ?

How's that boney? The only bone I see is the collar bone. And some people's collar bone simply sticks out more. I'm one of those.

The rest is simply skinny fat. Those legs don't look like those of an underweight girl. I already told her to do this: But if you think she is UNDERWEIGHT you've either been looking at too many high test chicks or you're out of your mind.

wtf are those squats i'm dying

>I mostly listen to experimental crap

Post some of your favorite artists.
>inb4 Radiohead

do squats. my legs used to be exactly like yours, started squatting and running about a year ago, calves are now tight, knees are slim, and thighs are straight and firm. don't lose more weight I beg you, your collarbones are already sticking out like crazy.

source: am grill

what do you think of this album?

Actually I like to listen to field recordings of owls played over reversed Aphex Twin tracks and a low frequency sine wave

That's fine, by that standard you're already able to bag pretty much any guy you want provided that you're decent looking.

Otherwise you have weight to gain not lose, in back, delts, ass, and legs. But 90% of women don't actually work out, and probably 75% of guys don't give a shit if you do.

>this is how female normies lift

Is everyone in this thread blind?
>miniscule calves
>legs smaller than a straw noodle
>no muscle definition
>Veeky Forums tier skele body
>'The problem is my calves are always huge. I lost weight pretty much everywhere else but my legs stay big.'

The problem area is your everything. By what definition is any of that close to being big?
Read the sticky you stupid bitch, eat more, lift a weight.

baited, triggered and saged

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

yes. Bitch you're starving yourself. Start working out you're disgusting like his.

you need to post butt OP, butt is reliant on legs for women

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

seriously, there is no need to lose weight

ur sexy as fuck

You should gain some weight, not fucking lose it.

>Aphex Twin

fucking pleb, kys

STOP EATING BREAD. IT'S THE WORST THING YOU CAN DO TO YOUR BODY!

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

I desperately want to ejaculate into your vagina. Unprotected, of course.

Don't lose any more weight. You look plenty skinny now. Eat your oats and do your fucking squats, get a nice butt with nice full looking thighs. That's the shit I live for.

>Little baby
>Baby girl
>"mfw thinking of you hurting"

"Why can't I get a waifu? My bod is so fire, all the boiz at the gym are 'mirin"

stop embarrassing yourself newfag

Is it being a newfag or just some Poe's Law shit? Half the fags here are genuinely like that. We've all read the "but you have to eat this" thread.

I'm convinced this is a troll.

But apparently we haven't all seen the "mfw thinking of you hurting" pasta.

Lmao then stop doing calf raises

It wasn't me who posted this. I listen to crap like Massive Attack, Death Grips, Shpongle, Venetian Snares, Fantomas, Prodigy etc

Merzbow is alright

These are decent artists, but how are they experimental?

Mike Patton is experimental and so are most of his bands I suppose

Sometimes I forget that there are people who don't just learn from the several good sources like us, and then I see videos like this.
>20,284,694 views
Jesus.

Related videos:
>How To Lose Arm Fat
>16,732,328 views
>9 Exercises For A Flat Stomach
>29,627,322 views

So this is where normies go to learn.

Fucking DYEL. SS+GOMAD

Where do you get those sexy underwear? I need to know so I can get them for my gf

Is that a screen cap

By zyzz what the fuck

Body weight lowbar sumo squats

Pleb kys

W o r c e s t e r
o
r
c
s