/FPH/

It's that time of the day need some fph and fps for the weekend

A classic

That shit costs money fucking shit

From a recent thread

Why are so many people who aggressively push for HAES and fat acceptance liberals?

Really gets your frontal lobe neurons firing

that fucking look on her face on the left makes me so goddamn angry every single time I see that fucking picture

One of the advantages of asian girls. Never seen one with cellulite yet. One taiwanese girl I hang out in Australia even asked me why white people have that and that she is so happy that she does not have it. Stupid bitch. Should have chocked her

Cellulite is fucking nasty; I'd rather take a chubby girl with no cellulite than a normal weight girl with it

I think I got the beetus just looking at this

i don't think cellulite really counts, since you can have it whether you're fat or not.

Genetic lottery, just like facial aesthetics / hair / insertions breh. It's all about the looks

Is the whey from protein world a meme?

Why is everyone alking about it?
Is it cheap? Is it british? Why?

>"I'm to stupid to read more than a short paragraph at a time." - user.

>Is it british?

>Sir Nattyham wakes up on a glorious English morn.
>"God bless the Queen" he says, as he goes on his early morning trot.
>Coming home, he quiets down, takes out a HUGE teapot and teacup.
>You know that "Wine bottle in a wineglass" deal? Yeah, it's like that.
>He boils the water, and opening the cabinet-
>A vast collection of what appeared to be massive teabags. Upon further inspection, one would note that these are no ordinary teabags-
>These are WHEY teabags.
>He rips one open and pours the contents into the boiling water.
>Pouring the smooth mixture into his massive teacup, he flexes as he brings up his arm for that first sip of the day.

BTFO
T
F
O

from the post:
>Today I LEFT THE HOUSE and DID A THING. And I did it BY MYSELF! Might not be a huge thing for most of you, but it definitely was for me! And part of what got me going today was knowing that underneath my t-shirt & jacket lurked SUPER FAT SPORTY SPICE! So I had to share my magnificence with you all once I got home.

What I never understood about that is that she didn't even one-up her with like five kids or something (yeah that would still have been pretty dumb), she just basically says that "I have also popped out three kids, but unlike you, I'm okay with mediocrity".

At this point I would be surprised if no one has made green tea and black tea whey.

something something average *insert board here* poster

Quit posting fat chicks without a reason, go jerk off to them elsewhere. At least post a story to go along or something.

>diet culture

Honestly I'm pretty jealous of these women. I wish I could bulk as easily as they can, by the time dinner rolls around it's honestly a struggle to finish off my meals.

they're onto us

Muh test

this has to be satire. holy shit.

lol she has walking sticks.

I wonder what cross country skiing would be like with 300 additional pounds of weight on you.

I just noticed the background for the first time, are they in a fucking aquarium dressed like that? wtf?

>adult meal
>mini corndogs

>eating dinner while reading this thread
>see her sophisticated adult meal
>look at my kids meal of sweet potato, salmon, and spinach
god I need to grow up don't I?

Nice dad gains

i think/hope? it's sarcasm on her part

i think it was a joke because it's obviously a kids meal, but the wine makes it "adult". the really awful part was the bizarre cringey shit about her cats, the cosplay and the horrible fupa

i honestly can't tell. too much time in fph threads to tell the difference between what's real and what's satire

>woman with 15%bf
>just barely visible abs
Lrn2womensbf% faget

KEK

>sore and tired from a "long hard" 8 hour work day

> Getting triggered that Coke Zero advertises

This has to be bait... satire... Anything to let this not be real

nice squat depth

> the man didn't want my tickets so I didn't give them to him

to be fair, if it was some sort of manual labour job, i could see why someone would be tired - but, from the sounds of it, she's a store clerk or something.

A doctor's job is pretty tiring, plenty of patients you have to take care of, consultations for flu and other meaningless diseases, emergencies that come out of nowhere.

Got the impression she was just tired from doing regular shopping

That picture is satire you fucking autists.

I work at Starbucks and I cannot tell you how many times these land whales order drinks with heavy cream instead of milk and then ask for sugar free syrups.

I don't think that's the case here. :c Remember the lady who wrote an article explaining why she's raising her daughter to be fat?

>yeah but I got to sit most of the time at comicon

fatties are even to lazy to enjoy their hobbies.
She probably is one of those lazy fuckers that sits in the main-stage room 90% of the time and then whines that she missed most of the fun

I just feel bad for her mum raising such failure

K E T O
E
T
O

>normal person damages corporate property
>hello prison
>hambeasts damage corporate property
>corporation forced to take property down

How did we let fats get this far? Take them down several notches whenever you can.

>first of her size
every time

This reminds me, I went to Disneyland the other day and saw countless fatties in scooters. At a certain point I wondered how the fuck are these people here and why are they here? If youre THAT morbidly obese why the fuck are you at a theme park with rides and shit? You cannot fit into the rides or harnesses designed to protect you.

And how demoralizing is it to not get onto a ride because you are so fucking fat. Universal Studios Harry Potter ride has a person designated to sit there and tell fat people to try the harness on before getting on to the ride and WILL guide them off if they dont fit.

Does this count as child abuse?

yeah but can you imagine the shitstorm these fatties would stir up if she was actually reported for it?

as someone who donates blood at the max i laughed so hard at this

>300lb
>6 min mile

Seems legit

Fat shaming needs to come back in full force.

Also, are these fatties incapable of self-reflection? How do you look at yourself in the mirror and think you're completely fine?

>she will be eating fast food at least four times a week
>health always comes first!

Good grief.

They didn't think that was normal at the start. They are just too lazy to change, so started saying it was normal, and pulling other lazy fucks into their delusions

Asian tomboy is the strongest in that pic and is shouldering maybe 200lbs total
Black girl is doing sit-ups while compensating for the white whale's weight, holding up about 40 lbs total
White fatty is an unhealthy, fat curlcunt that would buckle if given the task of either the asian or black.

I got all this by looking at the picture, specifically looking at the positions and the physique of each person involved.

Fit, healthy, and strong is a look after all.

Thags fitbro and the hambeast, newfag.

>Healthy at Every Size proves weight isn't indicative of disease
How delusional are these fucking people?

>Cut out fresh fruits and vegetables
>main vegetable intake will be smoothies from Starbucks
This is obviously satire

How science-denialist are you?

when i first saw those arms i thought they were legs holy shit

i don't see how the girl on the right is a stick desu, looks decidedly average

Damn all that loose skin poor girl

damn thats a huge vulva top right

She can still get that fixed tho

imagine that limbless guys abs

I love it how it says "fat woman" not "fat people"

I'm a senior in high school and there's some teacher bitch who always cuts us in the lunch line to buy a salad and hamburger and cookies... She's got that cat mouth syndrome from eternal mouth breathing and eating.

And every other woman looks like a horse and refrigerator fucked.

On Friday it was "federal cake day" in AP government class so students brought in 8 cakes. Only a football player and I abstained from the insulin Jew. While the teacher stuffed two donut holes at once (it happened!)

Iron > cake

>"My excuse is that i'm okay with this"

No fucking shit.

yeh iron lyfe ma man! XDXD

>cat mouth syndrome
What?

This pissed me off bros. Being fat is a lifestyle decision that needs to be modified for public health purposes.

Besides, in some countries gay people are hanged. Would she (and I'm assuming it *is* a she - inb4 cisgendered shitlord) approve of hanging fatties from cranes for being fat too?