Gym receptionist makes a snide comment about me working out on a Saturday night

>Gym receptionist makes a snide comment about me working out on a Saturday night

Just to say something, get over it.

Look her dead in the eyes and say" I'm better than you. I fucked Paris Hilton once. Who have you fucked?"

Works every time.

What did she say?

Imagine how hard she'd laugh after some manlet said that seriously to her

mock her for working at a shit job on a Saturday night

lol, they dont even say hi to me

only the guys do, the chicks try to not even look at me

>gym receptionist knows my name

I haven't even had a chance to talk to her yet, let alone introduce myself

You sure it wasn't just small talk? Sometimes socially anxious people overthink things and register innocent smalltalk as insults.

Maybe she asked about you because she wants to fugg

>I have autism and I have serious trouble making friends. Do you want to be my friend?
Watch as they promptly shut up.

Someone post the thread where the gym receptionist told the guy he was getting big and he acted like he was too large to get out the door.

>only the guys do, the chicks try to not even look at me

jej

i started at a new gym in january, and the female receptionist didn't start greeting me until i had almost finished my cut in may

if she can't handle me when i'm bulkan...

how is this a problem just make a snide comment back about having to work on a Saturday night

yeah that'll really show them

Meatheads aren't usually fast on their feet when making comments

>not making a snide commend about her working for minimum wage on a saturday night

yhmm, so how much is it?

really minimum wage

Looks like she's not getting a tip today, bitch

>tip

I know this feel. i only get greeted by the manlets at the desk and they maintain hard eye contact for too long until its awkward.

i'm asian. the only people working reception that will talk to me are other asian guys and some asian girls. white guys only give me a head nod. white girls don't even acknowledge me even if i say hi / how's it going.

You seen any of her boyfriends? One was a crazy automatic rifle toting manlet

Gym receptionists don't make minimum wage, they make between $13-17/hr

yea you got it right actually, the guys up front are usually manlets

for me. the females just never say hi or anything, they dont care, plus i might be repulsive

>He doesn't tip his receptionist

I hope you enjoy shitty towels user

>Yeah but at least I'm not working on a Saturday night, that would just be tragic.

Wipe that smile off the little bitches face. Jej

Even though I'm an extreme autist and would probably have taken it the same way it was probably small talk. They probably said something like what are you doing here Saturday night. Those times are slow and she was just bored and wanted to say something to someone to break the monotony of the job.
I used to go Saturday night and never felt weird but just think of all the people going out getting wasted when they could have been at the gym making gains.

its usually the other way round for me. they usually say hi but ill just give them a smile.

Pretty much my gym. The main guy is a manlet and the girls will say hello but as you leave you can stare the girls right in the eyes and they won't even look up to say bye.

why do you think so man? i have some opinions but dont feel comfortable sharing them, the thing is though, they usually are supposed to say hi and by to the clients right??

> stare the girls right in the eyes
> they won't even look up

user confirmed super vision

Now they just sign me right in. They used to talk to me.
>worried I'm the lonely guy who bothers the receptionists

I'm pretty socially awkward now and hate doing it but i used to have a chad personality and i would feel extremely rude just walking past the person at reception even though it makes me feel uncomfortable.
If you are going at peak hour i can understand the staff being busy but i go to the gym at 4am and there is literally no one else there.

same here, if i get in the gym that early i always talk to them, i used to work grave yard when i was a young man, these days if im in and nobody is in there man i will have a chat, but the girls just dont even acknowledge i walked in, they look straight ahead and dont even say hi

Ask something like "If you don't want people coming in on Saturday night, why are you open then?"

> not going to the bars or clubs Saturday night, making social gains

>drinking
>hanging out with normies

nope

the cute chick at the front desk always tries to talk to me but i just ignore her completely
>she gets more and more desperate
>gym buddies think i'm a fucking savage
>eventually I'll end up fucking her

> Never talk to the girl ever
> Yeah bro we're totally gonna fuck

I'll make a thread about it just for you

lol dude she's gonna move on and forget you even exist don't be so cocky champ.

shes probably getting fucked by chad right now while you are waiting for your master plan, kek

i remember when i was 22

Please do, but I'm sure it's gonna take fucking forever before you even get the courage to talk to her

fuark that's savage as fuark bro

come at me bros fuark

this guy gets it

>mfw two hour full body workout
>mfw only one in gym on saturday

Ching Dong chini balls too roo needy waifu

Where the fuck do you go to the gym dude. If you work as a receptionist with a clip board, you make 8/hr if that.

24hr fitness? Your name pops up on their screen when you put your phone # and you do the finger check.

oh shit. is this true? i thought it was a meme that you had to swipe, it is a waste of time

although, i fucking love that they have towels to give out. even if they are reused this is fucking awesome

>Hot Aryan gym receptionist greets me everytime I look in her general direction
Feels good to be the Führer.

>He uses the gym's towels
Kek'd

whataboutit???