Take a shit

>take a shit
>wipe
>blood every time

god you're dosgusting. you cant even shit right, no wonder your parents hate you

I have this

I only shit at the last minute and i started eating a lot of fiber and taking fiber supplements

been a week and no blood today

> fell for the squat meme

>have nosebleed
> put tissue in
> shit in it every time

>raisin bran
>bidet

kek

>do too much anal play
>get anal fissures
>ass hurts when I shit
Feels bad man

>too much anal play

son you gay or what

>meat eaters aren't alarmed to find blood in their stool even though they know that eating meat causes colon cancer

what did they mean by this?

>hemorrhoid
WHY IS MY ASS OUTSIDE OF MY ASS

No I'm not gay, I just like prostate stimulation.
Yeah I would suck dicks and be a bottom, but I don't feel romantic attraction to dudes, so I'm not gay.

Had to this happen to me, don't push so hard and refrain from the homo sex

>Yeah I would suck dicks and be a bottom, but I don't feel romantic attraction to dudes, so I'm not gay

i've had it for as long as i can remember
i'm not sure which it came from

Yeah it's only liking dicks.
Dicks aren't gay.
I would never kiss a dude

Eat more green vegetables, drink more water, do cardio. Clean your asshole with hot water daily (hemorrhoids are chronic inflammation), much better if you have pic related. Stay away from shit tier paper and stupid creams. Sitz baths also work.

This cures 90% of the mild cases, if not find a good surgeon and get it removed. t friendly medfag who likes to help Veeky Forums

If you're a medfag, can you tell me if FT4 on the lower end of the reference range is normal?
t. 11 pmol/L FT4

You're just a faggot then

>ACTUAL HEALTH IN Veeky Forums

MOM

No I'm not, I have a gf
I just wish she had a dick

your a woman now :D

>he doesnt get his gf to lick his hemorrhoids

I started shaving my ass hole area and now I don't have to wipe nearly as much. In the past I would wipe endlessly and get nowhere because shit and tp crust would just envelope my entire hairy ass crack... Now when I shit I just wipe at the main problem area.

Now asshole hurt or bleed... it truly has blossomed into a jasmine scented starfish.

>not having a squatty potty
>not using baby wipes

not gonna make it

>not having a momfu to change your diapers

user im in the same scenario. i think its hard to tell the difference between a rash, a abcess, a cancer