That guy who does sit ups and push ups on the gym floor after every set on the bench press

>That guy who does sit ups and push ups on the gym floor after every set on the bench press

>that guy who doesn't warm up at all and goes heavy as fuck on the first set with terrible form.

>that guy who's fuckin impossible to find on every page despite wearing red and white stripes

Its a me Mario!

>that guy who thinks he's being really sneaky checking out his arms after curls, or abs after planks really quickly then pretending he was adjusting his hair

>That girl who spends 30 minutes running at below average speed on the treadmill and then spends the next 30 mins taking pictures of herself.

>that guy who asks how many sets you have left

>that guy who drinks water between sets

>that guy with the 1000 yard stare after looking down at his phone for a moment

ITS MEEE ITS FUCKING MEEE

>screams SUPERSET

>that guy who hogs the bench so he can do fucking forearm curls with the barbell
There is a special place in hell for you.

That's me
After my set I stare off into space with this blank look on my face.

Yo I saw that today actually, could not believe what I was seeing. Wait...

ARIZONA
R
I
Z
O
N
A

>that guy who does pull ups in the squat rack

>That guy that's really poor but gets a few Amazon gift cards a month for doing surveys and stuff so he uses the cards to purchase multiple pairs of gloves to hand out to anyone at the gym who is nice to him that mentions they need to get gloves (lots of older people and rookie grills at his rec center).

>that guy with the 1000 yard stare who doesn't even bother to bring in a phone because no one has called him in 3 weeks or more so it doesn't fucking matter if he even turns it on or takes it with him anywhere

yeah brah
A R I Z O N A
R
I
Z
O
N
A

> not staying hydrated

enjoy your no gains

>Drinking so much water that when you lay on the bench, you get reflux.

enjoy your esophageal varices

>that guy who keeps the same dry towel to wipe down his equipment

> the guy who thinks drinking water means he has to drown himself

>The guy who drinks water instead of taking SIPS (aaahhh!!!)

this is cringe

This in nice. You're all right, user.

>I want to be known as "The Glove Guy"

>That guy who keeps looking at you from the mirror because he's the dedicated faggot of the gym

top meme

gerry the glove guy

:(

Thanks. I mean I get these basically for free, so it isn't really all that much. I really wish I could help out in my community more (food kitchen or homeless shelter), but I already take care of my parents and struggle to keep my gym in budget so this is the best I can do for now.

It really makes my day to see a novice at the gym who worked up the guts to come in and be friendly with me's face when I give them a pair. Or when I give a pair to an older gym member and they look at me like I just did the first nice thing for them in ages.

I dunno, I hope it encourages them a bit, especially the rookies and maybe makes their day a little better.

Pick related: my current pair and 2 "reserves" I have left to hand out.

we have a chain post winner

Fuck. I thought people wouldn't know if I used the reflection of the mirror

ALPHA AF

Confirmed, you go to Fitness 1.

yo it's mittens everyone :D

>that guy who adjusts his hair

You've made me really happy, gloveanon.

One of those harder times to tell if its sarcasm on Veeky Forums or not...

Thanks?

Thanks! I know gloves are pretty hated here, but a lot of people at my gym (a rec center) really are intimidated by the whole ordeal and I feel its a small encouragement to keep them going. No one has stopped wearing them so far when they need to use them.

>The guy with hair.

not being sarcastic

Ah, thank you, then.

>he walks naked around the locker room after a shower

just kidding yes i was

fucking loser

:(

wish we still had post ids, wasn't being sarcastic

You're a good man user, wish we had more people like you in the world.
Keep it up!

Hey, the leather club is down the street

> the guy who samefags on the internet

Ei.

Thanks. I'm off to bed on another lonely Saturday night. Rest well, Anons.

love you user

praise to you gloveanon

i did that when there were 3 other available benches, doesn't matter it's a commercial gym full of dyels anyway

Seriously why the fuck do people do this? A few months I was at the gym and some guy was doing pull ups at one of the squat racks, when there were like 4 dedicated pull up bars like not too far away either. He wasn't even using any of the bar stuff whatsoever, simply pull ups. I went up to him and asked him if he was using it and he said no and then let me use it, which I guess was nice from him, but ultimately why would you hog one of the squat racks when you know they are always the most busiest things, and I feel like everyone knows that it's just that ONE guy who does this and everyone knows like why is he so unaware?????

That gif made me fucking sad

>that guy who takes 15 minutes rest in between sets while sitting on the barbell

Because no one except you didn't ask to use it, you braindead faggot. If rack is unused take a dump in it if you will.

I...want a glove.

hot

>that guy who can barely do a 60 5x5 bench press

>that guy who gets hyper defensive about how much water he drinks

>That guy who goes to the gym for 2 hours EVERY DAY
>also does a circuit and shouts at people when they use something that's in his circuit

Somehow he is friends will all the regulars. He just seems like a douche to me.
He is a fat nigger and I can never understand what he says.

>that old guy who comes and wings it

He just starts using the first thing that catches his eye. It's painful to watch

>that guy who tries to be super helpful and friendly to everyone

FUCK OFF