What does Veeky Forums see in the mirror of erised? Gains? A gf? Something else?

What does Veeky Forums see in the mirror of erised? Gains? A gf? Something else?

Probably both, gains and a gf, but not any gf, it would have to be 'her'.

A long path of emptiness.

Myself as a child, but smiling, with friends, and not alone in a corner

you gotta get over the past man, it's not even remotely relevant now

confirmed for not being familiar with harry potter

A reason to exist that isn't me telling myself there is one.

Me sitting on a hill somewhere warm watching clouds roll on by with a gentle breeze.

It's shaped me into the loser I am today
I try fixing it but I can't even see what's wrong

Most people probably don't know what they'd see, I like to think I'd see "her", but I doubt that is it.

her

Zyzz

Gains; Fighting Prowess; Living alone in a cabin in the woods for solitude but with my amenities for entertainment; Bodyguarding Job or UC Detective Job.

my funeral desu

There was a time I meditated and felt bliss at being solely the physical sensation I was focused on, and feeling like I had returned home somehow

So the mirror would show me experiencing that again. Might be nice if it showed me understanding why I felt familiarity a sensation I've never experienced before.

Me the way i think i look before i look in a real mirror and get depressed

She's alive and had a fulfilling life

Myself most likely. With a genuine look of happiness on my face.

Her

your attachment to the past is the only thing that's holding you down. there's nothing really "wrong" with you

I would propably go mad from the revelation like in on of my new england cosmic horror short stories.

Me with a two kids (one boy and one girl) that I raised to be perfect, a symmetrical face, no pectus excavatum, larger wrists, minimal body hair, an innie belly button, a smaller nose, black hair and blue eyes, no acne, someone to love.

>tfw can't escape my low self esteem and social anxiety

>wanting to have kids

a beautiful drag queen who tattooed glamorous makeup to his face

me, only not an abusive shithead, with my (ex)boyfriend who is magically as young as me (or younger)

>The Glorious Imperial Kaiserreich celebrates 145 year reign over Central Europe.
>because the Kaiserreich won wwi or it never happened, German is the predominate language in north central US.
>Germanic culture is strong throughout the world.

My god, you have alot of problems

All the gains I missed out on not eating properly and all the friends I lost from being a dick when I was younger, but that was in the past and things are looking up

Me but with an 8 inch penis.

Been my greatest wish for so long. 9 is just too much, this extra inch is killing me...

[spoiler]Serious answer: me but mentally healthy[/spoiler]

I would see myself, but a non-self-hating and high confidence version of myself. That and a beautiful qt intelligent loving Veeky Forums gf.

That's beautiful m8, I hope you get what you dream of someday.

Death.

Myself and my waifu!