Shave pubes

>shave pubes
>dick looks a very intimidating 5 inches now
>tfw itchy

Should I try and brave this and grow my pubes out a little or keep shaving it all off?

What's your grooming routine?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.ca/gp/product/B004KAA6IC?ie=UTF8&tag=etaleca111-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=B004KAA6IC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You get used to it after a while of shaving

Dreadlocks or gtfo

I use a buzzer, not a razor
Stubble is too itchy

Number 2 on pubes, number 1 on lower shaft hairs, and chase down any I missed with scissors + a comb + incredible care

tempted to get laser \ wax, nothing ruins a gobby like girls stopping to get hair out of the mouth

The itch feeling stops after a few times. I find that an acne body wash with salicylic acid helps.

Guys, how do girls react to your shaved pubes? Do they say something about it or just proceed as normal with the fucking?

>tfw you haven't shaved pubes in 2 years

Granted I've only ever had sex with the same girl, when I shaved for the first time she was very excited about how smooth it was

Trim don't shave

It's supposed to look masculine, you should have some hair down there just not a giant bush

also any girl who doesn't shy away from razor burn probably has herpes

>tfw love the shaved pube look and feel since it's smoother and dick looks bigger
>havent gotten laid in two years so no motivation to shave

I refuse to let my pubes grow any longer than a quarter of an inch. I personally find pubic hair to be an instant boner killer and I refuse to go down or be gone down on if there are pubes present that are longer than that.

If the itchiness is really bothering you then get a half decent set of electric beard trimmers. I don't like that idea though as I've tried it and I'm too fucking retarded to not catch my ballsack on them.

Also try exfoliating after you shave, might help a bit with the irritation.

>a gobby

Is that an aussie term?

>shaving
>not trimming

you gonna get a bikini wax next ?

yeah, it is

cunt

Havent shaved in 4 years

Gonna need sauce.. OP

this user knows whats up

Yo id groom her pubes if you nom sayin

>mfw I pluck my dick and balls

I must be deranged to go through the effort, but its so fucking soft when its done

smooth as eggs

Won't this just make that entire area ashy as fuck?

I've done everything but the sack it does feel great after though

I used to pluck my pubes with tweezers, and now I have these black spots all over ... Like the pores got all fucked up. Worried chicks will think I have an STD

probably just grown hair senpai

Who is this fluid druid?

Kind of the opposite. The acid will help with removing the extra layer of skin that would otherwise cause the ashy look

>a gobby

>tfw went crazy and shaved my entire dick, ass and balls and now it's insanely itchy and red bumps are everywhere and my dick looks diseased

Please tell me this will fix itself, im never shaving ever again.

No, the pores are puffy, and it's like raised freckles, or like beauty marks ... definitely not ingrown hairs.

Agreed, shave balls, trim pubes.

>he didn't moisturize

are those fake freckles? wtf lmao

I did though, I moisturized after but now it just itches like crazy and I dont even want to look at my dick because it's just stubble and red bumps literally everywhere

Just buy a trimmer

Just trim your bush, just pay attention obviously when you're doing it. I go at it with scissors semi regularly

i can't get trimmers to work
besides, clean shave looks great after a week

This. Clippers around shaft and gooch, razor on shaft and balls

Cut it with scissors retard

i have and it looked like shit

literally me

Stay motivated senpai.

itchy is normal first couple times. just moisturize.
you'll get used it, and come to enjoy not having a rainforest

> but who was razor bump

My hair grows way too fast to shave it completely smooth, I'd have to keep shaving it every other day, fuck that

post a pic. n-no homo

> 5 inches
> intimidating

Kek

you seem quite intimidated tbph

>What's your grooming routine
wax everything once a month

I use a bic razor on my shaft

this

used in nz aswell

You'll be fine in a day or two.

he's a big guy

THIS

nigga EXFOLIATE

yeah

>he shaved
trimming is master race

shave with the grain not against it retard

ofc it is, sth pacific ocean master race

pluck the shaft, trim the bush, shave the sack.

Only relevant post ITT

This.

wew lad, I would ignore that stupid nose ring to have her be my gf

>not shaving your legs and pubes every morning in the shower with a woman razor

Just trim to 1-2 mm instead of shaving, senpai.

>scissors near penis
I can't imagine not accidentally cutting my penis off

Do you have Parkinson's or something? It's not that difficult

I once accidentally stabbed myself in the scrotum when cutting my pubes with scissors.

cut skin near my penis area once.

I've done/do this too. It's ingrown hairs, trust me. The fact that they're puffy is hiding it. If you take your tweezers and squeeze it enough, a hair is going to come up.

amazon.ca/gp/product/B004KAA6IC?ie=UTF8&tag=etaleca111-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=B004KAA6IC

BUY THIS. Best decision i ever made was buying this body groomer.

My dick and balls have never been so smooth. No cuts and bumps. You can also use it on your chest with the other side and it gives you a sexy fine short grain of hair.

Trust me boyos

>Going anywhere near the sack with a razor or trimmer

Do it like this

>A >FUCKING >LEAF

Is this hard?

I just use scissors for pubes and I shave my sack and shaft with a razor. It's super fucking easy and impossible to fuckup, I just do it in the shower with shaving foam.

Also, are electric trimmers good? Never used one.

I sweat a fuckload, so I'm considering just using a razor and shaving my armpits completely. Has anyone tried this? Did it help?

>use the bare shaver on my armpits to help prevent sweating and odor (plus it's a fucking jungle)
>use the closest attachment for trimmer on pubes
>use bare shaver on nipple hair if I'm going to the beach or pool

That's pretty much it for my non face grooming. I tried trimming my ass hairs once because they're so wild, but it's actually pretty tough to do alone.

>trim pubes
>one razor stroke down, one razor stroke up on the sack & balls

though I haven't been laid in a while & have just been trimming my pubes

I prett much do what you do. However I've started shaving my crack too since my gf loves giving me rimjobs. Tricky at first but becomes easy and intuitive after the second time.

I trim, not shave, in the shower with warm or hot water. Go with the grain and afterwards put some lotion all over where I trimmed. Never tried to put the trimmer around on nuts cause I'm fucking scared to since I have those nutsack bump things I think they're called papules

>THOSE DICK SUCKING LIPS

DAS IT MANE

I just trim with scissors.

you're retarded if you shave your sack with anything other than a modern safety razor, which won't cut you often or bad.

>tfw hair begins to pull from your balls and one ball intertwines with the other and you get Torsion

so shave with a sharp razor that won't pull your hair and create a highly improbable scenario

Trimers on pubes and balls, then razor the shaft, looks great

Doesnt work, go buy certain dri antiperspirant, I used to get pit stains sitting doing nothing once I used it it stopped and I dont even sweat from my armpits anymore

This fucking chick is so fucking hot

nigga you never know when its going to happen, gotta keep it at least trimmed bruh. come on give yourself a little bit of credit and believe....believe

She's hot, but I'm not sure if she's "into me".

>besides, clean shave looks great after a week
Or you can trim and get the same look immediately...

Damn dude. I pluck my shaft bug I'd never have the patience to do the balls. Also, shit hurts, do you have a certain technique? I use the needlenose plyers on my leatherman to get a good grip and I soften things up in the shower beforehand.

The best is shaving balls, shaft, ass crack (not the ass itself, though), area between dick/balls and legs.
Then, trim the pubes short and if you want, shave a bit of the pubes so it leaves an area of pubes above the dick.

Tried it once and my gf loved the shit out of the look. It's also very comfy

Trim above your dick using scissors or an electric trimmer, shave along the dick and the balls. Very little itching, bro

Iktfb

you get used to it, I actually feel a lot more itchy when I let it grow for a week.

I actually feel relieved when I shave it off. It kinda makes me feel confident or somehing. I don't know what it is that makes it but it certainly a good thing.

maybe you dont get laid because you dont shave. Ever thought about that? You think
>nah couldnt hit that, didn't even shave muh pubes

>cutting any of your body hair
>ever
wew

>my dirty shitmatted fur is valuable

There's a reason you have it m8

Dirty spic

? I just use an old straight razor. Never had a problem

>Should I grow my pubes out
YEEEEEEEEES

What is the function of pubic hair?