Current Dyel Body thread /cdb/

post your current dyel bodies you're working on.

People in good shape NOT welcome

Bump

Post em!

85% Diet 15% activity, I.e. Liftan

So, a regular /cbt/?

6' weighed in at 179 yesterday. going for 200

Started liftan and cutting a month ago, doing slightly modified SS. Was noticeably cubbier
>tfw 3x5 bw bench

>cutting
No.

Up is current, down is goals.

How do I fitness?

My body is disgusting I'm ashamed to post it. I'm skinny fat went to gym for 3 months till the price got to high. Now I'm planning to start going to gym in my college on monday. My question is should I bulk? What do I eat I need 2000 something calories

Just started again after half a year off. 200 bench for 5
Ohp for 110
Row for 170

I always skip leg day, don't tell mom!

Underrated

I'm 6' and headed the other direction bro, down to 193 from 208. Aiming for 180 and then clean bulking

Cut hard, your goal bodies are all very low body fat percentages. Not necessarily strong, but it all shows

>people in good shape not welcome
>you're in charge around here
Fug u

do a 360 and leave

Planet Fitness plz go.

I need to train arms and legs more. Heck, I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing anymore. Help me Obiwan Kenobi, you're my only hope.
>inb4 clean mirrors

Thank you, user.

Have some doges.

>Tfw horrible ab genetics...
Why must life be this cruel, how much longer do I have to cut ? I'm down to 73kg from 81kg since may now and my bf look a only slightly lowered.

STOP STOP

YOU ARENT WELCOME

That tattoo is gay as fuck and you should feel bad

What are you going to do about it

Monster makes you sterile

those three symbols are the Hebrew numerals for 6

yeah bro totally

>horrible ab genetics
fat

>Hebrew numerals for 6

Finally! A thread for me.

5"9
130 pounds
Im currently trying to bulk up.

POOP

:^)

AYY KEEP DEM MEMES 1HUNNIT MY NIGGA!!! :,)

Bruh I want this body.

>5'9" Mexican with shit tattoo

wheres your shoulders

mfw everytime someone posts saying they have a good body, people who have shit bodies try to make themselves feel better

I'm not him though.

sup krang

Yeah that's it mate.

Why do people with shitty bodies trip? Is it so everyone knows not to listen to any advice from the same tripfag?

Oh sorry did you say CURRENT body?

I do feel bad breh...it's hard knowing that someone on a Scandinavian animal husbandry forum doesn't like the same stuff as me.
What exactly are you implying?

That fucking chest though, was it really decline bench and dips, or am I just a genetically fucked chestlet that will never have tiddies like these regardless?

What do you two do for your traps?

git outta here Groot you don't belong in this bread

israel here,
it most definitely isn't, its a "ש" upside down which is just a letter

>that tattoo

Kys

I'm not sure what you're talking about with decline bench and dips, but you just need to lift more breh

OHP and deadlifts, football and mma might have gave me early gains?

I tried to ruse them with my former form then the ego got to me with the insults

Because my lower chest is lacking and this is what Veeky Forums recommended.

Brought my lifting to the next level recently, also hitting each body part three times a week.

Kettle bell shrugs 3 sets of 15 with 105s
And deadlift 405 4 sets 10 reps Thanks for your permission, I'll get started today.

tfw I can only do 4, maybe 5 reps with 405 atm. Maybe I'll try kettlebell shrugs, only because barbell shrugs keep rubbing my dong and getting me far too excited for being in the gym.

I don't think it's that your lower chest is lacking it might just be the insertion. Do you have a pic with your arm hanging?

Not trying to meme here but shouldn't you work out your legs more than once a week?

Hey don't sweat it breh Rome wasn't built in a day. Kettlebells just feel more challenging than barbell to me so that's why I prefer them.

I actually work my legs 2-3 times a week

tfw I can squat 155kg for 1 rep but people keep saying I'm lying

155kg isn't even that much desu, compared to where I want to get to. I'm just gonna start doing a lot more higher rep ranges for squats, rather than low reps high weight.

what do?

I hate you and I hate myself

>tfw the normies have infested yet another thread

Are you on gear?

Your chest and arms are my ideal, I'm struggling putting on size in those areas.

Any tips? What does your typical bench day look like? Thanks fa m

how much do you ohp?

It's been a while since I did a 1rm or 5rm because my shoulders seem to get too pumped and get painful, but last time I did, I did 1pl8 for 5 reps.

>get too pumped and get painful

I mean when I do full shoulder workouts, not just going for a max.

Rate hate berate

One month on SS while cutting

6 feet
146lbs

still skeleton mode. Lats are shit, delts are shit. chest is shit. biceps is genetically fucked.

Post physique

disgusting pajeet. Dont come near whites please.

Your tattoo is ugly as fuck! LMAO

Tryna Mass up baby

don't listen to that guy, cutting below your bf% is unhealthy, you look fine.

>SS
>shows upperbody

-5'4
-138.6lbs
-uncircumsized
-5.5x5
-fucked 10 sluts
-i have lost 31lbs in the past 4 months that i have been working out hard. Lots of cardio and weights. Still losing weight, but porgress is growing slower with school. Im going to be a fucking sikkunt

How is that shit? you are like those facebook whores posting a facebook in full on make up "ugh i look so ugly"

> 5'0 mexican with a tattoo
deported.

hey beta fag

hey, im the 5'4 manlet. Me, Beta? how about you post yourself, or are you too busy getting cucked by chads all around the world?

Your pic is shit

6'3"
258 lb.

you're a genetic fucking disgrace, M8

get a better camera

at least you arent lanky. Cut. Keep cutting. Cut your fucking wrists open and lose the fat. Otherwise, you'll look pretty good ;p

CUT YOU STUPID FUCK
post your stats

Well... i guess you got me there LOL

you're still a bitch for just posting me

If I cut I'll lose all the gains. :(

Manlet BTFO on suicide watch

top kekerooni fampai

Lost all progress after joining military. Somebody help kill me.

if you cut, you can lose fat,and still maintain, and/or gain muscle and show more of your gains with a lower body fat. get to 10%

Slow progress but getting there
Been lifting one year from skinny fat mode.
5'11
170lbs

Lookin good fella

tfw your worse than scottie turner the 5'4 manlet

175cm / 5.7 manlet
74 kg / 163lbs

complete with disgusting lovehandles

I don't know who that guy is. Elaborate please. Also critique would be appreciated.

Klein?

6"
158 lbs

is my posture/body okay, or should I do something before hardcore bulking

maybe hips ?

FUCK OFF you insecure, fat, worthless piece of shit! You will NEVER EVER make it. You just are too weak, too spineless. Leave us alone PLEASE!!!!!!!