Is quinoa a meme?

Is quinoa a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

authoritynutrition.com/11-proven-benefits-of-quinoa/
amazon.com/gp/product/B00JPJRQ7W/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for interest. I was going to buy some today, then the grocery store had a blackout.

Yo id meme her quinoa if you get what i nom sayin

Recently put it into my diet, and pretty please. It's incredibly easy to make and goes with about everything.

authoritynutrition.com/11-proven-benefits-of-quinoa/

It's a God-tier complete protein with high vitamins and minerals. I prefer it more than rice.

Its actually insanely good. Good source of protein, fiber and anti-oxidants for a small amount of calories. i can recommend it if on a cutting diet

taste it and look at the macros you fuck

So, do you use it as a substitute for rice, or eggs? How do you eat it?

>Is quinoa a meme?

Is this a real question? Assuming it is let's have a look at the macros per 100g, cooked ofc.

>120 kCal
>2g Fat
>21g Carbs (3g Fiber)
>4g Protein (and I should add that it's a complete protein to boot)

Also not bad for micros, has a good flavour and texture, is good on salads, in smoothies, and in soups. It is relatively expensive though so I use mine sparingly. If I could though I would eat it all the time. It's far superior to rice as a whole grain.

I switch between wholemeal couscous and quinoa pretty regularly as a side dish so I hope not.

More of a rice substitute. I'll make batches of it Sunday to use for lunch through the week.
I get and you can follow the recipe on the back:
amazon.com/gp/product/B00JPJRQ7W/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I pair it with just about anything you would pair with rice or beans. Eggs, chicken, sardines, catfish and more.

Breh, mix it with tomato, green onions and lemon juice. Shit is addictive.

She was the hottest female on stargate hands down. Too bad she was only in 3 episodes.

Will try that out next time. I can eat green onions on just about anything,

In addition very high in minerals. Maganese extremely high, also good for magnesium and phosphate. It's filling and has a good flavor and gives you good energy for a long period of time. It's a top tier food for those that know.

it is one of the cheapest macronutrients in the world
recession hits and media pulls a 'new discovery' shilling an already forgotten macro

it is not bad for you, but it is like peanuts: the worst in it's category

Jodelle was

>tfw I can't stop pronouncing it kwin-oh-wa

It's kind of a cool mix between oats and rice, can be either sweet or savory if you want. good for stir fry

Quinoa is really good, mix it with your rice when you cook it. Only downside is giving you hella shits the next day, but can't complain about all that fiber in it.

Wait, how is it supposed to be pronounced?

keen-wah

Keenoah I reckon.

Go away pedo

Yeah if you're some ISIS loving pajeet heathen.

Pronounce in kwin-yo-ah like a God loving capitalist.

roflamo

not saying amanda tapping. pleb

and overall sexiest was Tealc. no homo tho

kys

>tapping

pls die soon

It's more like kee-noah