Tfw smoking weed mutiple times a day

>tfw smoking weed mutiple times a day

Never gonna make it

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jeff_seid/status/444196241518256128
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop smoking weed? Most potheads I talk to say weed isn't addictive.

Weed is for boring faggots. No one even remotely cool smokes weed after high school

>trusting anything stoner said ever

>Most potheads I talk to say weed isn't addictive.

Yet they'll scrape up their last quarters to get high on a Wednesday night.

Its okay bro, how important is lung health anyways?

t. nerdlord

Weed can be a great time when done right. Spending time with my guitar or going for a jog on the beach stoned is fantastic. Being stoned all day erry day? Miserable. It has its time and place. Find that for you . That being said, I'm 8 months clean from it. I will return and it will be fun but for now I can't have it in my system. That user above me who said no one cool does it after high school, well, he made me laugh. Love to see what he looks like. Cool it on the frequency op. You'll be ok

I stopped smoking when i found out you burn through muscle for energy when high

Wat, that sounds like bro science, I've been gaining muscle and smoke everyday

look at this rich fag that can afford to smoke all day

It is bro science

its not bro science

weed made me smaller and weaker

You can smoke all day and still be jacked. It'll only kill your personality gains.

This.
How much money are you dropping per week? Who can afford to be stoned 24/7?

>How much money are you dropping per week? Who can afford to be stoned 24/7?

i just ask my dealer for 100$ worth of weed a week

I take a small hit like every 3 hours, i can make a half oz last like half a month. Really not that expensive when you don't let your tolerance build sky fucking high

Weed, sometimes, helps dealing with pain and depression that comes with overtraining, reevaluate and stuff.
But I wouldn't recommend using it on a regular daily basis: it ruins meal routine.
You stars eating crappy junk food instead of cooking something worthy.

Occasionally? Yes.
Everyday? No, definitely no.

Varies, It helps me cram down the 10 millionth shredded chicken and rice plate of the year, definitely just makes me hungry, not craving anything in particular.

Like anything psyche altering, weed can become a crutch.

I smoke about once or twice a week but only after lifting and never the night before lifting and honestly it's been working fine for me - I can reach my calorie goals easier, I sleep deeper and better and I think Veeky Forums is actually fun.

kek sounds like me back in undergrad

good times......not really

>I need weed to escape my reality as a loser because the world makes me sad and stuff
>But I tell people I smoke weed because it relieves stress and is relaxing

>Who can afford to be stoned 24/7?

It's quite easy, you simply won't have money for anything else

Sure it does.
Have you ever tried cooking meat with different spices, fruit juices, baking, making ragout?
I mean, there's a million ways to cook chicken breasts that you won't even tell that's actualliy it — different taste and consistence every time.

Weed, however, digs a hole for you.
Yes, it makes you hungry at first place.
But the more you are down that hole, the harder it is to climb out.
Loss of appetite, sleep, crappy mood —exactly the opposite you were benefiting from herb.

Once or twice a week is ok though.

Just stop, faggot. I pretty much blaze 24/7 yet I have motivation to work out every day.
This probably has less to do with the weed and more of you being a lazy, weak willed faggot.

Bullshit.

>$100 worth of weed a week

That's not even a half-zip, buddy. I used to go through that much in like 4 days.
>inb4 you don't know my dealer he hooks me up bruh-bruh!

Damn, where do you live? I live in Houston and $100 here will get you 10 g's.

Show me one person that's ripped, and smokes weed on a regular basis.

jeff seid dumbass

Me.

>Most potheads I talk to say weed isn't addictive.

Not physically but you can be addicted to it psychologically

He said regular basis; not, at most, once every 3 months for a short video or picture. Fucking gullible idiot.

Proof or gtfo
Same

Lol you are so dumb
twitter.com/jeff_seid/status/444196241518256128

>Litrelly pretending to smoke weed to act cool

how gullible are ya?

Like I said m8, you are a gullible idiot. Fuck off brah

I'd like to try a strain that was low thc/high cbd. I think the THC fucks with my aspie tendencies and makes me go full sperg. Anyone with experience care to chime in? Mostly concerned with the social and lifting implications.

at least you can decide the strain bro, i would say dont worry about it though

In all seriousness start doing coke, its awesome and youll get to fuck coke girls. Way more high class white girls do coke than youd think. Just dont waste too much money on it.