Lifting weights and gaining weight

I find lifting weights increases my appetite and I gain weight. How do you stop that from happening

have you considered killing yourself?

count calories and develop some self discipline

Eat food that is filling and relatively low in calories

Boneless pork chops (top loin)

Good way to lose weight I guess

same here OP, and I look similar

>eat clean, cardio is your friend. keep at it for years

ECA stack worked great for me as an appetite suppressant. But if you're in the OP-pic stage better try DNP first

the "eat clean" meme

Either the chickens are getting smaller or I am getting hungrier because I can eat a whole one after a workout no problems

But that's haram

How do you usually cook those, fampai?

By applying heat.

I literally just cannot understand why you can just not eat even though you are "hungry." Nothing bad is going to happen if you cut out calories you don't actually need. Fat people act like not having a dessert is going to starve them.

Post ur lifts

I guess because you feel better when you are not hungry

Just count your fucking calories and do some cardio once in a while and you'll be fine.

Not big but as follows: 55 - 60 pounds dumbbell press (each). 85-90 squats. Rest of it is on machines so hard to say. Not lifting huge but when I do it stimulates the appetite. Especially for meat.

Have some fucking self discipline!!! pussy you wont !!

what about barbell bench or OHP?

Don't do barbell bench. If OHP is overhead press then no don't do that either. Don't have anyone to train with so do a lot on machines

NO CARBS

I'm not a huge carbs person. I think I eat too much protein.

then cut the fat and carbs
apparently you need calories cuz u active but the useless ones makes u fat

Stop talking like a nigger.

no

You probably just need more lean meat in your diet like chicken breast and turkey breast.

If you're not a poorfag, you can't go wrong with lean beef.

I do eat a lot of chicken and turkey. I think weights just makes me over eat.

Is that a big gut?

thats ugly, OP

literally stop eating sweets