If you had to give one piece of advice to an incel...

If you had to give one piece of advice to an incel, Veeky Forumsness and non-Veeky Forumsness related- what would it be Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jHZcVca42uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Veeky Forumsness
Dont ever bulk more than 5 lbs cleanly, it isnt worth it to loose any ab visibly. Especially if you are insecure.

>non-Veeky Forumsness
You can do anything you want as long as you are confident. Act like you know what youre doing and people simply wont care.

>You can do anything you want as long as you are confident. Act like you know what youre doing and people simply wont care.

What if you're hilariously hideous and most people judge you even before meeting you?

>What if you're hilariously hideous and most people judge you even before meeting you?
Than you mayyy be screwed but even then i dont think so. Being confident, not arrogant and cocky theres a big difference, moves mountains. You just need to be based in who you are and people wont bug you.
This is a true story,
When i was younger and in the navy i knew someone who was way underrank but they used to let him get away with all kinds of shit and run stuff sometimes and i asked him how the hell he does this shit, and basically he just said to me
Act like youre in charge and before you know it you will be
Now i know that seems corny but ive found that shit to be so true, just be confident and you can get away with anything.

Quit going to awkward Mormon Church Dances. LOL

>LOL
Drop dead

Ill drop dead when I make it to Kolob.
>LOL

Stop going to sluthate, lookism, misc and /r/redpill. Learn things from your own experinece and not from some bitter losers from the internet. Trust in people and enjoy life.

This. All the Tinder experiments with Chad profiles scared me away from using Tinder. I decided to try it last week just out of curiosity and I already got a date out of it for next week. I can't believe I fell for their memes and became demotivated from even trying.

>Than you mayyy be screwed
Then I am fuvked. I speak from your words and experience desu senpai.

>Act like youre in charge and before you know it you will be
How do I even do this?

theredpill is good

it's nothing like the others, which are absolute trash

Agreed, that shit fucks my head up badly. If i lurk on r9k or pol for like 20 mins i feel so fucking bad and wanna kill all women.

>How do I even do this?
Like i said, you just gotta be confident, take charge when appropriate, dont get overly excited or worried about shit. You shouldnt psyche yourslef out of stuff, like if you wanna ask a girl out or something if you spend all day thinking about everything that can go wrong and psyching yourself out of it then youve already lost. You need to feel good about who you are, if you dont even like yourself its gonna be impossible for someone else to.

>theredpill is good
>mfw

> Dont ever bulk more than 5 lbs cleanly, it isnt worth it to loose any ab visibly.

Nope.

> Especially if you are insecure.

Then maybe, yes.

>You need to feel good about who you are, if you dont even like yourself its gonna be impossible for someone else to.
I want to so much so god help me.
The phrase, "you can't lover others of you can't love yourself" is so true. I'm jut completly dead inside. The only people I talk to are my family and that's barely. I try so hard to make friends and better my social skills, but anybody that talks for me for more than half a minute realises something's wrong and GTFO's out of there.

Not to mention worst of all that I'm developing Elliot Rodger syndrome. Just seeing young women on the bus/train/uni is enough to make me seething with rage for no reason knowing no matter what I do they'll never give me time of day or any respect.

Not that I'm going to chuck an autistic spergout and kill a bunch of people. I'd off myself before I do something that inhumane.

>a bunch of latent misogynists seek out emotionally damaged women and are suprised to find out they're fucked in the head

there's a few good things you can learn from them (in like the first 15 minutes), then you never need to return

Do NOT ever EVER have that first sip

Lmao gud joek

>hen maybe, yes.
Thats my whole point, it simply isnt worth it loosing abs and vascularity once youve achieved it. Id rather keep those and gain muscle at a slightly slower rate than someone who dirty bulks 20-30lbs.

Are you fit yet? If you have a good body that makes up for being ugly slightly, not entirely but it certainly wont hurt. It also will greatly help with feelings of self worth. If you arent in great shape than you need to work very hard to get there. A good test to see where you are is to get completely naked and stair at your body in a mirror. If you can last a full minute and like what you see than youre good. If not than you need to work on improving what you see and dont like.

>Are you fit yet?
No. I was very sick in the hospital a few years and I was sick/skelly as fuck. I bulked up like hell and now I have an obvious hour glass figure but I'm still weak as hell.
With a beergut I'm not sure whether to bulk or cut for strength gains.
>If you have a good body that makes up for being ugly slightly, not entirely but it certainly wont hurt. It also will greatly help with feelings of self worth. If you arent in great shape than you need to work very hard to get there. A good test to see where you are is to get completely naked and stair at your body in a mirror. If you can last a full minute and like what you see than youre good. If not than you need to work on improving what you see and dont like
Ok

>whether to bulk or cut for strength gains
You dont even need to think about bulking until youve been lifting for 2+years. The whole point to that process is to push beyond the natty limit once youve completely exhausted beginner gains. You need to do more reading cause you dont understand the purpose of those. You should focus on getting to a healthy bf% and strength gains will come naturally.

>A good test to see where you are is to get completely naked and stair at your body in a mirror. If you can last a full minute and like what you see than youre good.
No offence mate but this is a shit tip
I know guys who are skinnyfat with a beer gut who would pass this test and guys who look good who wouldnt
Sometimes its not a physical thing but a mental thing

Dont you realize thats entirely my point. Its not about what other people think about you, its about what you think about yourself.
>I know guys who are skinnyfat with a beer gut who would pass this test
ok so again thats my whole point, they like the way they look, so what you think about them is irrelevant. Get it?

So its a body dysmorphia test?
I mean ive gotten very fit over the past six months and im only getting bigger, gonna start cutting in 3 months but ive yet to notice any "gains" in attractiveness
I think i look better and i like the way being fit feels but im not sure it helps at all with getting girls

>I think i look better and i like the way being fit feels
Thats whats important

>im not sure it helps at all with getting girls
That wasnt my point.
>ive yet to notice any "gains" in attractiveness
Neither was that

Im saying you feel better about yourself as a whole it will permeate throughout your whole life giving you more confidence. Body gains coupled with confidence will help with women although that shouldnt be your overall goal.

This is one of the most stupid and misinformed posts I've ever had the misfortune of reading here and that's no small feat. I am certain you're both DYEL and weak as it's clear you've never lifted in your life.

>Im saying you feel better about yourself as a whole
Well yeah, youre right
Having confidence is important because otherwise you end up fixating on minor flaws and youre too unhappy to enjoy stuff

Although im not sure how confidence helps you attract women either, ive gotten alot more confident and the number one thing is that it helps me disregard women which is tied into being insecure and unhappy
It does however help in getting jobs and with work interactions

Explain why its wrong?

>Although im not sure how confidence helps you attract women either
Really?

>Really?
Yeah, i mean confidence doesnt seem to be helping at all
Ive gotten alot more confident but im having way less success now than when i was an autistic 17 year old and i was a terrible 17 year old
I completly ignored a girl trying to talk to me because i didnt know what to do/say, it was awful but i still managed to get laid

Now im more confident, calm and collected and its been a very long time since i even was close to getting laid

No confidence is ofc a bad thing but confidence alone doesnt feel like it gives you an attractive benefit

What the fucking fuck is this, you should be bulking during the early times and focus on bfat shit later.
You don't have unlimited time and you sure as fuck don't have a constantly high test unless you're pinning, losing bfat is easy putting on mass is hard as fuck wasting your novice period just so that you can stay sub 12% bfat is a sure way to stay small weak and DYEL.

Stop giving advice period.

telling yourself you're confident and being confident are two different things, user

you might want to check how you really feel about that 'confidence' of yours

>you should be bulking during the early times
Wrong
>You don't have unlimited time
What does this even mean?
>wasting your novice period
How do you waste it?

Everything youre saying makes no sense. Post a pic of your arm and we'll compare how does that sound?

Well it certainly wont hurt thats for sure.

What a shame, you're like that guy at my gym that still squats 2pl8 after years of lifting and literally doesn't look like he lifts because he's obsessed with vascularity.

I am confident, i know how i feel and act
Thing is this alone doesnt attract women but it does make me less dependent on them and their approval

People talk like confidence is the pancea that will make women flock to you but its not, its just something that makes you feel better when interacting with them and makes you less of a sperg socially

>What does this even mean?
It means you're getting older, it means your body is getting closer to dying, it's getting closer to atrophying and your test is only going down.

> How do you waste it?
Well sweetie food helps with recovery , if you're not giving your body the food to recover you either won't advance or you will start needing to go to intermediate lifting way earlier since you're forcing your body to cope for your women sized portions.

How about this instead, post a vid of you doing any of the following 1pl8 ohp, 2pl8 bench , 3pl8 squat or 4pl8 deadlift for reps. This is literally something a guy that has lifted for 1 year can do even a genetic dead-end. If you do i'll just shut up and leave.

>makes you feel better when interacting with them and makes you less of a sperg socially
That usually implies that youll be around more women and be more willing to ask them out.

>vascularity
That usually means you lift
Stop samefagging also

>It means you're getting older
Beginner gains last 1 year basically, im not talking about doing this all through your 20s and 30s

>Well sweetie food helps with recovery
You dont understand the question, the way yuo said that implied your time was going to run out or something. Until you hit 1/2/3/4 youre a beginner. Doesnt matter how long it takes.

>1pl8 ohp, 2pl8 bench
I dont have any vids with me or else i would, im doing Texas Method atm and i OHP 160x5 and Bench 265x5. If you wait until next friday when i do a new 5RM for bench ill show you. Also feel free to post a vid of yourself.

>That usually implies that youll be around more women and be more willing to ask them out.
Im willing to ask them out and thats not the problem, problem is confidence doesnt help me in getting them to accept my invites

So not a single vid of your squat or DL, and you haven't even reached them and you're on TM ?.
Here you go btw youtube.com/watch?v=jHZcVca42uk Vid from May (date is right there) one of doubles sets for TM with 158 kg
>Until you hit 1/2/3/4 youre a beginner
You should have read the PPST3 better to understand what defines a novice.

>So not a single vid of your squat or DL, and you haven't even reached them and you're on TM ?
Are you retarded, i have no vids. And im not autistic enough to upload them to youtube. And yes ive reached those you clown i never said i hadnt.
I squat 320 for 5rm atm,
First off you use a belt, i dont
Second off you look quite fat, did you get completely suckered by GOMAD?
Third, based off your chicken arms im guessing my OHP and Bench is higher.
Fourth, you need to cut, again youre quite chubby looking.
>what defines a novice
I have no problem defining on my own.

So no vid cool.

>So no vid cool.
For the 3rd time now, correct. Like i said the 1st and the 2nd time, no vids. I dont keep or take vids of myself lifting cause im not autistic.

So just a dyel talking shit on fit then.

If you say so fat boy. Like i said for the 2nd time now, on friday is my 5rm for bench.

If you don't think that being in a surplus for most of your time as a novice if you aren't fat already, then you are probably just dyel af desu

You should make the most of noob gains, you will regret it in future if you don't.

i hate both women and /redpill/
what do now