Why the fuck is my cum yellow?

Why the fuck is my cum yellow?

its almost as if thats where ya pee from

you've been watching too much JAV

What's more important is what shade of yellow it is, and how thick its coming out.

I'd say its normal consistency. As for the color, it's whiteish with a tint of yellow. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the darkest shade of yellow, it's about a 4. If you want I could take a pic in 10-20 minutes.

Pee and cum come from different places.

Eat celery and pineapple case closed

Remember to contact your doctor immediately if you notice signs of pixelation or blurring.

Cum is 80% mucus.

Same here. I eat celery regularly and it hasn't really helped. Made it slightly whiter, but it's more yellowish than white.

It looks very much like cum does in a lot of JAV / hentais

you're supposed to recycle it...
why doesn't anyone read the sticky?

Source?
I do though. When I put it into my shaker cup I notice it.

idk they both come out of my dick for me. where do yours come from?

Stop taking DNP

Happened to me when I didn't fap for a week

I have the same problem. When I fap daily or dont fap for 1-2 weeks it doesnt change the collor. It is still yellow. I still dont know why.

yellow cum is a sign of poor health

Dehydratation.
Drink more water and less soda.

Does it smell? Does it hurt when you ejaculate? Its an infection.

This

My cum comes out white but dries up yellow.

Is that bad?

>tfw cum only turns yellow after a time but it smells like mushrooms the moment it splurges out of my cock

you either haven't fapped in so long that the sperm cells died (happened to me when I fell for the nofap meme) or have gonorrhoea

Go see a doctor next week. Don't bring a jar with cum, he'll know what's up anyway.

Well I heard women have two holes for it. A pee hole and a fuck hole, but they're both in the vagina. I thought they shit from there too, but I learned that they also have asshole, like we do.