Tfw too intellectual for gf

>tfw too intellectual for gf

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2149050/Do-men-like-dumb-looking-women-Study-reveals-gentlemen-prefer-SCORE-sleepy-ditzes-marry-them.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still too stupid to kys. Unfortunate.

>implying

If you want pussy then just turn your smarts into a pussy tool. Trust me, millennial women are absolute trash, use them for sex because that's all their good for and all they seek.

>If you want pussy then just turn your smarts into a pussy tool.
"Just b a sociopath, bro!"? Is that what you're saying?

my god

keep telling yourself that m8

No slightly asburgerish gf to have long discussions aber scientific topics

tripfag die of cancer

kill yourself you disgust me

didn't your wife die..

kys

So you find a qt intellectual girl and make her your gf.

>tfw too intellectual for gf

>tfw to smart too lift

Sort of related

Dumb girls are more attractive than smart girls for fucking, yes or no?

I think yes because the smarter the girl the less chance of fucking and more frigid her mentality

No, they're just too smart to get bedded by a dumb fuck like you.

>tfw women claim they actually pretend to be stupid to seem cute

>I cant find a good argument so ill insult him!
t.useless retard

Smart girls want smart, capable, attractive guys.
If they don't want you then you must be dumb and ugly, unattractive.

Also fuck you, you're a faggot, nobody loves you, kill yourself.
t. waste of oxygen

Congratulations for missing the point of my post completly.

Oh no I missed nothing, you're just too stupid to understand that intelligent girls pass you by because you're ugly and stupid and they have no time to waste on someone like you. Enjoy your average 100 IQ girls, that's the best you'll ever get, apparently. Smarter girls aren't 'frigid' they're just more discriminating because their intellect overrides their hormones rather than the opposite. You aren't smart enough or good-looking enough, apparently, to interest them. So you get lower-tier girls. Tough shit for you.

Congratulations for missing the point of my post completly yet again
You sound really bitter and angry, maybe work on that and your reading comprehension?

How about you learn proper english then your comments will make sense? Because nothing you said makes any sense, apparently. You're just confirming my opinion that you're a dumb fuck and therefore smart girls ignore you because you're beneath them. If you have some point to make I suggest you state it in coherent sentences rather than the nonsense you posted before, which uses a bunch of words that say NOTHING.

looks like you might have fallen for some bait there mate. Guy doesnt have much to say in response.

yeah you may be right, although that faggot may just be so fucking dumb that he doesn't even realize how dumb he is.

My god you´re salty
Did you boyfriend not kiss you goodbye when he left for work this morning or what?

>tfw too smart to ignore tripfags

10/10 OP well done

You missed the point of my post completely.

>Did you boyfriend not kiss you goodbye when he left for work this morning or what?
Can you project harder?
>LOL, fag

I get your point OP, why do you think you can't get girls?

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2149050/Do-men-like-dumb-looking-women-Study-reveals-gentlemen-prefer-SCORE-sleepy-ditzes-marry-them.html

>More importantly, the dumb-looking and inert women were also perceived as being more attractive than their more lucid or intelligent-looking peers, but only when it came to short-term relationships.

are you retarded

Hehe a subtle kek

why do you think you can get the point of my post completely?

I'm not that idiot you responded to, sorry I didn't point that out. I'm maybe dumb, but maybe tell us what you're really dealing with?