Is this machine useful?

We have an abdominal crunch machine like this in my gym.

This is seated literally in front of the TV so I can be a lazy fat fuck and sit there using it, instead of struggling around on the a mat doing planks and shit.

Are there any downsides? Can it replace other ab exercises?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149807833
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No it's fucking shit. If you use it every one will think you're mentally ill or a smelly indian

Don't use machines ever

Says the twink who can't even bench press 300lbs and thinks a 2pl8 OHP is unrealistic.

Protip: not using machines is the fucking reason you have a poverty bench and cannot even pendlay row it.

uh are you feeling ok there champ?

Machines exist to appeal to women and old people.

You literally only ever need a power cage, barbell, weights, and dumbbells

its obviously not going to build any useful stability, but who the fuck cares. as long as you focus on the contraction on every rep and squeeze, it'll build the abs nicely.

Guarantee you look like shit

get the fuck out

Why are you so upset?

Yikes, I guess a couple more novices that browse Veeky Forums and think machines are worth anything.

I guess you also have a leg day.

>do lat pulls cus too fat for pull ups

post your routine

with that alone I can judge you.

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149807833

>PPL
>links to bodybuilding

I think we're done here

For funsies, you should go to the powerlifting general and ask how often they use machines if ever.

God forbid any routine has LINKS to bodybuilding. It has both low & high reps, cant go wrong. Did someone deactivate your almonds or something?

what a shitty routine

There's no reason to isolate muscles as a beginner/intermediate. Simply doing a squat will make your squat go higher. Plateauing? Deload and now it's all better.

You're not an advanced lifter where the individual aspects of your lift have be trained because they're lagging.

wow, nice thumbnail, retard

Bodybuilding and powerlifting have different goals. Not a surprise that ones uses machines and one doesn't.

I can't even fucking read that

post body

whoever looks better is the winner