Lost 50 lbs in 4 months but i still look fat

Lost a lot of my curves and now my but is like 1/4 the size it use to be. How do I get my butt back and still lose the rest of my belly fat.
pic related

Squats

Squats n oats

Keep losing weight. Do you even lift? Start doing squats if you aren't. Reckon you'll have a decent hourglass once you're lean.

Goblet squats
Lunges
Hip bridges
Deadlifts
Donkey kickbacks

As for lose weight..just eat healthy and continue to move around and exercise.

You never had a butt. It was just fat. Go to the gym.

Lose more weight, start hitting weight. Squats and romanian deadlifts will do wonders for glutes.

b-but im already doing 50 squats and 30 donkey kicks, 3 days on, two days off then back on for 3 and so on. I use a calorie counter app and aways eat a deficit of 100-200 cal. Am i just being impatient? aIso I really don't like the gyms in my area so I workout at home.

>taking days off for bodyweight excercises

Huh?

Do this shit every day, twice a day.

Do you feel like you can't walk the next day? If not, then you're not pushing hard enough

Probably most of the weight came off from your muscle if you ate too less and didn't do any weight training, or maybe you were morbidly obese before. It will help if you had before pic

Really I thought you had to give the muscles a chance to heal?
Some days but I also walk about a mile 3 days week. I'll push harder I guess
i was 210lbs and I'm 5'10 so i don't think I was morbidly obese. I was also super conscience about my belly when I was at my heaviest so no b4 pics sorry.

Do SS while eating at maintenance calories. Not memeing SS is great for women as well.

>but I also walk about a mile 3 days week
That's not very much desu. That's like 15 minutes at relatively slow pace.
>Really I thought you had to give the muscles a chance to heal?
You're not really doing much damage with bodyweight exercises.

God ur disgusting.
The sad thing about women is that they are absolutely shit unless they are fit/thin, men generally looking better at higher bf

Yeah I guess you were just obese then. Remember, if you don't eat enough you will also lose muscle, and muscle is a HUGE part of your body. It's just better to eat and workout hard at the gym. Cardio 5 times a week for 40mins too.

Show me one female who did SS and SS ALONE and litterally "looks worth a fuck".

I'll wait.
I'm actually interested.

your mum after i pumped one up her gash desu

ALL THE INFOR ATION YOU NEED IS IN THE STICKY

I wouldn't recommend doing SS for a long time if she just wants to be aesthetic. She is just better off doing SS to learn the basics of lifting for like a month and move on to a bodybuilding routine from Bodybuilding.com or some shit

>That's not very much desu. That's like 15 minutes at relatively slow pace.
What would you suggest instead?
>if you don't eat enough you will also lose muscle
even my butt?
that's how I lost 40 lbs in the first place
Basically its aesthetic motivation I just want to look as good as I can.

Yeah your ass will poof away. Just go n=into that website and look for a bodybuilding routine.

So no.

Neither female bodybuilding nor powerlifting makes women hotter.

What makes women hotter is cardio bunny stuff with lifting focused on thickening the ass and thighs, stripper pole workouts, and pilates.

k ill take a look thanks for your help

your mussels will stop growing after some time when you do the same thing over at the same intensity over and over again
get some weights and squat with those
try pistol squats while holding onto something
also google progressive overload and motherfucking protein

This is false, it really depends on what your workout is to determine how often you should do bodyweight work.

also google hypertrophy

>focused on thickening the ass and thighs
>and thighs
No. An attractive physique is about reasonably balanced proportions.

Or save yourself the work and read the fucking sticky

You didn't lose any curves. You just lost bunch of disgusting fat rolls. Stop being delusional and start doing some serious squats. Maybe one day you'll actually have a desirable smooth round butt and not some repulsive cellulitide riddden shit canon.

see ok thanks!
>Or save yourself the work and read the fucking sticky
this is how i lost 40 lbs in the first place
>You just lost bunch of disgusting fat rolls. Stop being delusional and start doing some serious squats. Maybe one day you'll actually have a desirable smooth round butt and not some repulsive cellulitide riddden shit canon.

thx for the motivation I don't want cellulite filled shit cannon

yeah, balance a tight waist with tasteful thickness errywhere below. duh

this

As long as it doesn't appear exaggerated.

>I like things as long as they are within my subjective thresholds for things I like
duh user

Your idea of exaggerated booty and thighs is my idea of heavenly ear muffs.

I agree with the content of this post.

I should also add my preferred breasts are those in the range between too small and too large, with the correct overall geometry.

correct overall geometry

goodbye my sides

How has no one told her that this "routine" is beyond retarded and she will never achieve any kind of muscle growth unless you get a real program and liberally overloads?

Fit is getting worse by the day, goddamn it.
Or maybes it's the time of the day, who knows.

That looks a lot like my ex. Sarah is that you?

is she from Denmark?

really its that week?
nope im not sarah sorry
nope us

Ehh thanks for the reminding me of what she looked like naked tho, not Sarah

It's completely fucking useless. You lack very basic understanding of how training.

Read the sticky already.

That's because you are still fat

Squats, eating vegetables and some form of protein with every meal. Also make sure you cut out sugar and un-complex forms of carbohydrates. By curves do you mean you were rounder OP?

>i was 210lbs and I'm 5'10 so i don't think I was morbidly obese
You were sure as shit safely in the obese-zone, though.