Have any of you ever tried GOMAD? (gallon of memes a day)

Have any of you ever tried GOMAD? (gallon of memes a day)

I drink half a gallon to supplement my normal meals. A glass with every meal really should be enough.

I did and yes it did improve my lifts (aushwitz mode -> 100kg squat) but honestly why not just take things a little slower and get the same results with less fat and less burn ring from shitting 6 times a day.

>go meet a doctor

Milk is a good, cheap way to get lots of calories and protein for people trying to gain weight, but a gallon a day is too much.

i actually did but ran out of memes before getting swole pepe mode
>feelsbadman.jpg

>aushwitz mode -> 100kg squat
100 kg squat is well within auschwitz

To normies that is a herculean weight m8

On my bulk I do half gallon and two scoops. Never had a problem and didn't have to go full meme.

Does a Gallon of Monster a day count?

Try it for a week and report back m8

Made the mistake of drinking a quart of milk in on sitting. I was nauseous all day

Actually, the effectiveness of gomad is highly dependent on your body's ability to process milk. I have two children, and one would drink as much milk as we can buy while the other gets violently ill with half a glass. Don't fall for the meme that every body is equally efficient at processing all foods.

yes, especially for you neckbeard fat shit

I weigh around 141 lbs and I try to do gomad but my stomach hurts sometimes is it normal I'm brand new to lifting and taking supplements

Lightweight as fuck.

Why is it that the only people I see talking smack about GOMAD are people for whom GOMAD was never, ever intended?

Can niggers do GOMAD?

I drink half a gallon at most, some days slightly more, other days slightly less (if it's one of those days where i'm able to and have the appetite to eat whole foods instead to hit my calorie goal).

I'm 6' foot lanklet

Im from Aus, so they only sell 3 litres (0.8 Galons)

Did GOMAD for one week then stopped to let my body settle, ended up gaining 4KG (9 pounds). I drank it from morning to night, not in one sitting.

This is a white-only website, please leave

I did half GOMAD once, and even that was too much, I gained 20 pounds in 3 months, most of it being fat. Imo it's stupid, just eat 300-500 calories above maintenance if you're skinny.