Tfw theres a qt girl at the gym

>tfw theres a qt girl at the gym
>tfw you know you will never have a qt gf
>tfw you look at her when shes not looking and imagine your life together
>tfw make eye contact a few times
>tfw she immediately probably thinks you're a creep but you just don't care anymore cause you know you don't have a chance anyway

Are you me? I've had a crush on this girl at my gym for about 7 months now. I've had opportunities to say hi but the autism and anxiety is too much for me.

Basically me with any of my crushes.
Jesus christ feels bad to have literally fucking deformed face. No matter how much I lift, no matter how many friends of both genders I have, nobody will ever find me attractive. I am also too poor for surgery and too unintelligent to get rich.

All of this, and yet you still haven't embraced the immortality of true detachment and social apathy. You're stuck in limbo.

Which is it? Are you dead or at peace inside and resolute that you will never have anything, or are you still trying? You cannot have both, thus, you are lying. You are not immortal because you are a liar.

i just had a stroke trying to comprehend that

I'm sorry.

Have confidence friendo I bet you look like an oil painting compared to this guy senpai

I need some help bros, at work today I was serving a group of girls came up to me and I finished serving them. After one came back and said that her friend found me cute and gave me her number. What should I send to her lmao?

This is my life.

>implying you're not getting trolled

>>tfw you look at her when shes not looking and imagine your life together
iktfb

text the number saying "do not harass me ever again or I'll file suit"

What are you waiting for senpai

>tfw you just don't care anymore

>100% socially autistic that this was my reaction too
solid plan, user

>tfw fat fuck
>tfw girl looking at me in gym
>she smiles at me
>not sure if she thinks I look good or not
just fucking shoot me

>qt smiles at me
>get a rush of confidence and try to pick up
>she gets a weird, shocked and disgusted kind of expression on her face and shuts down any conversation
>later realise that she must have thought that I was mentally handcapped and she was giving me the retard pitty smile.

Probably not because you're fat.

She was just being polite. No one thinks you look good.

Basically he said "yolo".

implying

>being smart, fit and handsome-ish
>girls checking out and mirin' often
>too awkward to get a gf because used to be fat and ugly thus inexperienced

>tfw can get girls to like me but don't do anything because last/longest relationship of 2 years was a living hell now i don't want anything to do with a gf

Just be a fucking normie and say you're from where you work. Just don't do stupid shit and be cautious for signs of trolling.

that's some serious bad case of oneitis

>tfw asked qt coworker out via email
>she didn't respond
brehs...

EVEN MY FATHER MOCKS ME FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO GET ANY WOMEN

Every woman I have been with ended with it being a living hell. Trust your gut. If there's something you really don't like about her then move on ASAP. Don't hope she will change eventually. She won't.

>girls cant stand me
>Haven't had a gf for 6 years now
>stopped giving a fuck

Just let that feel go, it'll dull you out soon anyway

That's some middle school tier shit

>be cute girl at the gym
>gym almost always empty when I'm there
>buff dude comes in about halfway through my routine sometimes
>don't talk because gym is not for socializing
>watch him openly though
Female privilege.

A R I Z O N A
R
I
Z
O
N
A

>my brother finds a nice girl
>spends a fair bit of time with her
>I really like her too.
>super chill, easy to talk to.
>parents super nice too
>dad was in the army an a boxer so we talk a fair bit
> happy for my bro that he dound a good person
>he gets married
>15 fays later she becomes really distant
>attitude besomes generally shitty and starts throwing tantrums.
> one night she starts crying and says I cant do this anymore, Im so done, this is too real, and wants to go to her parents house.
> my bro drives them from their hourse to her parents
> she tells him to leave
> bro asks 2 days later if he needs to come pick her up
> no response
> her parents call him back and say that the both of you are not ready for marriage
> everything is up in the air

this may sound cingey or red pilled, but honestly I cant trust people anymore. I dont think a woman is worth it. tfw I cant look at my girl the same knowin my bros fiance was literally a fantastic person.
>

>be cute guy
>get hit on by faggots
>showering at home now
I grew a beard now so I don't look like a run of the mill fuccboi
Still no gf, I know they like emasculated pretty boys but not if they're just 5'7

tell him you'd rather die alone than having an ugly wife like him

>befriend a girl over the summer and get feelings
for her
>friendzoned over a guy that doesent lift but also isnt desperate like me

there is litteraly no hope boys

Did you not get the memo?

>feelio when I started browsing fit in august
does this still spell still affect me

I've hit 5plaet dls months ago and my 10/10 waifu didn't appear either

these days you need 2/3/4/5 before you can get a gf

>match.com
>meet 5'2 pilates instructor
>think I'm finally going to win
>usually play with girls' bits after 3-5 hangouts
>this one denies me
>after 3 weeks and like 8 or so get togethers, start to get fed up with getting denied
>past wednesday, finally lets me finger her
the tightness. wow.
>yesterday, hang out all day. go back to her place in the evening, think i'm finally gonna fuck her
>wont let me touch anything good, wont even let me take bra off
>leave pissed

shes damn cute but I have no idea wtf her deal is, and I'm pissed at myself for getting led on this long. tfw nogf is a disease that has blinded me

>tfw 35lbs away from overhead press and ive made it

>tfw could be years till my lifts qualify me for a gf
>tfw only just approaching 1/2/3/4
Why couldn't I have been born 20 years ago when 1/2/3/4 was all it took to get a gf

Maybe she's just conservative or prude, /pol/'s fantasy tbqh

don't worry bro it can get worse my family are dropping hints that they will accept me if I'm gay.
I'm not gay guys I just grew up with parents who hate each other so now I don't know how men are supposed to talk to women

At least you guys aren't gay with a horrible crush on some dude at the gym. I'm in as good if not better shape than him, and am equal in looks so I shouldn't be intimidated. But I won't be the fag that chats up other guys during their workout, so I'll probably never say anything.

Good luck with everything user. Have you talked about marriage with yours? Or what's her general opinion on marriage, long term serious relationships.

>almost 2017
>people still falling for the marriage meme

Or maybe he's ugly

>tfw you will never get a gf due to pl8 inflation

This, what can you lose?

Is your crush straight or gay?

had this shit happen to me on a smaller scale.
>date girl for couple months
>unbelievably fast emotional connection, many same hobbies and beliefs etc
>suddenly shes flips her behavior and starts pushing me away, being cruel about parts of my personality and refusing to meet with me

idk man. we eventually sat down and talked about it for a long time, and realized that neither of us were really ready for a committed relationship. it wasn't anything deliberately malicious on her part, that's just how the underlying unease manifested itself. it might seem like that would give you trust issues, but maybe it just means that you need to focus more on being happy with yourself, and be less reliant on another person?

>tfw she was 5'10" and a model

Send her the following text

>Forget about me, I am a fucking loser working a shitty job who will amount to nothing.

I have no idea, because I pretty much don't know him.
We lift at the same time 5x a week but never talk, except for the very occasional "how many sets ya got left" It's pretty pathetic desu

Sounds a lot like with my gym crush. We've only talked twice, same situation. Do you at least acknowledge each other when you see him?

get a room you two

and kill yourselves
immediately

fags

u wot, i'm straight m8

>implying you're not getting trolled

This is why I couldn't talk to any girl ever in my younger years. To my mind any possible sign of interest was just a trap they were going to use to humiliate me. I really wish I had just gone for it a few times because when I look back on my teenage years they just look like a big waste. Maybe server bro will call that girl's number and get treated alright.

I go for the eye contact and head nod but he doesn't. Just looks past me or at the ground. Not sure if he's subtly telling me to fuck off or just kind of autistic.

the gym is not that big so it's kinda weird to not acknowledge somebody when you're in such close proximity and see each other all the time.

kys homo

>inflation
The jews did this

Buk my man.

Ah shit I think there's no hope with you two. Sorry bro.
I'm too shy/autistic/anxious to maintain any kind of eye contact with my gym crush.

lol so you're saying he's shy/autistic/anxious? Cause I'd prefer that to the other option. Either way, I'm not getting my hopes up. crushes fade away eventually.

Just work on making contact with her little by little (not physical contact, obviously.) A quick smile and nod never hurt anybody.

Hmm does he ever talk to anyone else in the gym? Does he ignore other people too?

Even though I'm shy/autistic/anxious, if someone says hi to me or nods at me, I'd reciprocate, it's polite that way (I don't want to come across as a douche).

Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it.

No, he's like a total loner. Just in and out, headphones always in. I've been going there for almost 2 years so I know and chat with a lot of people, and I think he's aware that I'm a pretty social, friendly guy.

And no problem dude. It's easy to make stuff into a big deal in your head, You'll make it

haha u guys have an excuse for everything, as if its the fathers job to teach his son how to pick up chicks. you manchildren expect everything to fall into your lap like in your animes, the time will come when you realise the chads and the alphas are just people who actually do things.
the only thing my father ever taught me was to never trust anyone and that anyone can turn on you when intoxicated, the fuck with the girls trait is self learned.

>already have qt gf
>other qt girls flirt with me all the time
>find it hard to be dismissive/not flirt back

Will it always be this hard? Or am i just a faggot. At least i would never cheat... i think.

if you stop saying autistic shit like "are you me" your autism will go down one level

That's bad man. My father was never really around.

I did almost everything, even PUA stuff. Never worked or lasted. Of course I've nearly picked up a few girls but it never went anywhere. I accepted my place in the earth, I might not be the ladies man. But I have many good traits besides from ""being nice"". Maybe I'll never have a woman. I don't care as long as I'm successful and happy. Don't know how or don't know when, but I abandoned hope, bud.

>Be me circa 2011
>Work at gym
>Used to use member numbers before key fobs
>Qt grill always comes in and talks to me
>One day she walks up and as always I ask for her number (member number)
>She proceeds to start telling me her phone number
>"no I meant your member number"
>she blank faces, her whimsical tone gone
>"oh, it's XXXX"
>"Ok enjoy your workout"
>Coworker tells me she has told him I'm cute and she was trying to flirt
>She never talks to me again
>A true human bean

Nice autismo mate. I feel for ya.

Lol, i feel for you mate.
That being said i'm sure the situation was salvageable, she probably felt embarrassed but if you would have talked to her again i'm sure she would have been receptive.
If a girl is interested in you it isn't game over just because you do one stupid thing, just apologize if needed and take initiative and talk to her.

Hey, me!
atleast people don't think you're a loser anymore

Yeah, people actually respect me now. Feels good man.

Thanks, I have gotten better but my autism knew no bounds for a while

>tfw vegetarian gf wants to cook for you but puts testoterone-killing soya in everything
I'm gonna make her buy quorn I guess

A wise man once said

"If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty women your wife"

Unless you're Chad thundercock just get a girl who rates lower than you. You'll be happier and more confident.

Fucking this op, pick which attribute you don't mind compromising in a women, i.e. Face, tits or ass, find one lacking in that area and Profit! You don't wanna be dealing with a high maintenance rubberneck that you're constantly worried about losing!

Ask him something.

>tfw small twink.
> waiting for husbando to sweep me off my feet.

Life hurts. He probably is just scared user, doesn't hurt to ask, I wish somebody would ask me.

>phone vibrates
>run to see what it is
>full battery notification

>conservative/prude
its fucking 2016, is that still even a thing???

And can I just say that this swj feminism bullllllshit makes this so much more complicated since now I basically have to ignore her telling me 'no' over and over by pushing her until she relents* which I'm pretty sure makes me a rapist by definition. I mean, shes basically set it up so that we either never touch each others bits, or I rape her. How the fuck is that not suppose to make me insane.
*or I could just accept her 1st no, and never ever try again

nah shes told me she thinks im hot and other silly stuff

holy fuck I hate myself. bdays coming up and have no plans no freinds just my family stopping me from ending it

... and she just txt me. Damit.

part of me wants to start the ignoring process, but part of me wants to respond and I know that latter part is the beta sucker in me. God damit why is everything unusual and harder for me.