How tall is too tall bruhs? I'm 6'7 and it freaks me out. Where ever I go everyone's always looking at me...

How tall is too tall bruhs? I'm 6'7 and it freaks me out. Where ever I go everyone's always looking at me. Is there any hope for a lanky ass stick? Good exercises to help fill out my frame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9306MpAjQKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how's the weather up there?

Get on a hard program and get on the juice. It's the only way at your size. You could be a titan and have the world in your hands but you have to be prepared to make sacrifices for it.

Deadlifts x infinite
Also put the weight on an elevated platform so you dont break your noodle back

Also 6'7, currently 230lbs/104kg

I do shitloads of deadlifts and a decent amount of squats, other than that its just regular hypertrophy shit, seems to work decently.

Whats your weight u lanky faggot?

6'4 is the cut off.

Maybe in the united manlet states of america

At least you're not a fatty

6'7 270lbs here (formerly 400lbs)

Post a pic of yourself. There's so little tall people, it's hard to have a realistic goal-body

I'm not 6 foot 7 , so I don't have experience of being really tall and lanky.

I'd say you'll have to eat a lot more than the average person to get big. Don't go full fatty mode, but you're gonna need to slam those calories to be sizeable.

Last pic is pre-bulk, ive gained around 10kgs now, cba to take a new one atm
>Got some nice gyno goin

>gyno
It's called a well-developed chest user, and I'm 'mirin.

Pic-related is me, while I doubt I'll ever look like you, I hope to at least look aesthetic in clothes one day.

>Pic-related is me, while I doubt I'll ever look like you, I hope to at least look aesthetic in clothes one day.
How much fucking food did you have to eat to hit 380 at 6'7?????

youtu.be/9306MpAjQKU

I actually stopped weighing myself once I got to my heaviest, which I'm guessing was somewhere ~400lbs.

>How much fucking food did you have to eat to hit 380 at 6'7

A lot, depression and becoming a NEET for 3 years does that. It was a slow suicide, I'm just glad I got sick of it and decided to change.

>6'7
Not being glorious 7'6 master race like

what's your goal weight b4 starting to lift ?

I'm not entirely sure, 225 maybe? I've never been skinny at any point in my adult life, so I'm unsure at what weight I'll be skinny enough to start lifting+bulking.

Guy was probably eating 14-16 thousand calories, at least going by Doug Hepburn who was 300 lbs at 5'8 (natty ) and was eating 10 thousand to support his mass

Routine?

Waiting to bulk before you lift is such a meme. Just lift right away. At every single stage it's better to lift. Cutting+bulking is total bullshit unless you're some steroid using bodybuilder.

Fellow tall lifter here (6'5"). I'd say, just keep lifting at every stage, and keep yourself at a weight where you don't have a belly. Even if you have bodybuilder impulses, you'll just look scrawny until you've been lifting for a few years.

Maybe short people can get away with lifting for half a year and then getting scrawny, but it doesn't work when you're tall.

Thanks for the advice. I was planning on getting a gym membership soon. Have any recommendations for a routine? I was looking at SS but all the talk of memery is a little off-putting.

Dont really have one, I mix up the excercises but I hit these groups together:

>Back - biceps, always do heavy deads.
>Chest-Tricep-Sometimes abs, Usually do fairly low rep bench, 5x5 or 3x8-10
>Shoulder-abs
>Legs
>Forearms whenever I feel like I need it, grip is usally good though.
>Rest day when I feel im getting overtrained.

not really, over 6'5" is lanklet mode

6'2" is probably the goat athlete height

fucking inverse manlets, when will they learn?

64kg's. I used to just do a lot of swimming but that didn't help at all.

What the fuck I'm 6'1 and 70kg and I look skinny AF. Have you just escaped from Auschwitz?

HOLY FUCK

TEN THOUSAND??

it's realy easy with cheese and delicatessen