Will roids get me a gf? I've tried lifting natty for 4 years but nothing

Will roids get me a gf? I've tried lifting natty for 4 years but nothing

Post a pic.

Well MasT apparently has a fangirl willing to fuck so i instantly would say yes, yes it will help

post pic

If anything it will decrease your chances of ever finding one.

Going outside and talking to girls at social gathering places will get you a girlfriend.

>Going outside and talking to girls at social gathering places will get you a girlfriend.
Oh lord, not this meme again
Talking to girls will NOT get you a gf, by this logic you will get a boyfriend if you talk to guys outside
Stop spreading misinformation

Well I haven't made much progress from the first year because I'm too depressed to lift.

6'5

testosterone may help in an anti-depressive way.

I would also recommend a low dose of shrooms (google the recent studies on it) against depression.

You have to do more than just talk to them you autist, but talking to them is pretty much the gist of getting a gf.

You need to make them attracted to you
How to do this? i have no idea and i spend almost a year trying to figure it out
Things ive ruled out so far
>Muscles
>Martial arts hobbies
>Traveling
>Education
>Height
>Well paid job
>Intelligence

My search goes on

>6'5
You're too tall for a gf you autistic lanklet lmfao

T. 5'10 masterrace

FACE

look like you've been lifting casually for a year. or you play sports for fun. but you're 6'5" so being in your mode is more acceptable by default.

what are you doing for 4 years that you only look like this so far?????

You don't even come up to my chin you disgraceful subhuman. If you tried shit irl I'd just stand over you lmfao.

You don't need roids, just be shorter
Lifting for 3 years natty here

Yeah and s-stutter like the pathetic beta you are.
>y-yeah 6'5 true m-masterrace muh height hehhe
Kekek

>it ur genetikz lanky dood u can't get big just b shorter
*proceeds to post selfie*

Are you fucking stupid? I just said I've barely made progress since the first year because I lift twice a month when I can be bothered. Let me guess you're a 5'7 dwarf that I would absolutely dominate physically. Keep coping with your pathetic bloated biceps and dogshit narrow shoulders.

Charisma, a pretty face.

I was a 6'2 170lb skelly before I started lifting and still had no problem attracting girls. You know why? Because I have a pretty face, I'm tall, and I actually had an outgoing personality.

>being this mad at this altitude
Lmao

Find a club/bar where people go to find guys to hook up with. Should be loud (but soft enough that you can still talk), pretty full, and have a dance floor that people actually use.

Get a few drinks in so that you're feeling good.

Make the rounds and approach EVERYONE. You talk to everyone in the place.

Do this 2-3 times a week religiously. After a month you'll be so good at talking to people that you won't need a drink for courage. You'll lose all fear of social interaction. Now start asking girls to dance. 3 months in you'll start getting hookups. It'll be another month before you can turn one of those into a gf. Godspeed user

6'1'' outgoing and friendly and still lonely af
face is decent
dont think this is the solution

Remember to run the test lower than the tren.

>gain 30 lbs
>become alpha
>move out
>girls start messaging me regularly
>suddenly start hating girls for no reason. See every girl as a degenerate whore that finds pleasure in causing people sexual frustration
>we're all going to die, none of this matters

HELP. WTF. I'M BECOMING WAY TOO ALPHA. THIS IS NOT SUSTAINABLE

It can very quickly get you a bf too if that's what you're in to and you choose the right venues.
Not my thing, personally.

You understand you need to actually need to flirt right?

Yeah
I had this girl flirt like crazy with me, like she was openly suggesting we should fuck
So everytime i set a date she flaked
Turns out she had a boyfriend all along the period she was flirting with me

I wouldnt trust women flirting desu since the ones in relationships seem to flirt more than the singles

>Dominate physically
With those Twig arms and stick legs?
Please I can only laugh so hard.

BTW you make no progress cuz you don't lift hard enough

>I just said I've barely made progress since the first year because I lift twice a month when I can be bothered.
you took my judgement and chose to answer with the same general answers just so you can jerk yourself off. "hurr durr i told u already! and my workouts are a secret!"
>Let me guess you're a 5'7 dwarf that I would absolutely dominate physically.
you're getting defensive because other people are picking on you in this thread. you are using your above average height to make up for your lack of gains- yet you left an open question as your op.
you clearly look like you've been lifting for no more than 1 year and do casual sports. this really offends you? want me to lie instead? 'looks like you've been doing sports for 10 years hardcore, and lift like a 5%'er' happy?
you have become defensive and offended because you feel vulnerable and are afraid of the truth. the only thing wrong with looking the way you do is your attitude associated with dealing with your situation.
"uh dhurrr i am NOT a one year lifter nor do i play sports casually! see! i'm a real man!"
>Keep coping with your pathetic bloated biceps and dogshit narrow shoulders.
yet you have the picture posted and are questioning natty vs roids. you have become hypocritical and have made yourself an even easier target to make fun of.

That's why you get her in person. They're less likely to flake when they're in front of you.

We did flirt in person
She liked to back up into my arms and rub her ass against my groin
I tried to set dates but she gave excuses all the time, never once mentioned she had a boyfriend
Later found out after i gave up on her that she had one from a friend we had in common

> BTW you make no progress cuz you don't lift hard enough

It's almost always a problem with diet/nutrition and rest/recovery. (If we take some sort of consistency with a program as a given, even if the program is a dumb brosplit)

Bitch you are ascending.

>Make the rounds and approach EVERYONE. You talk to everyone in the place. Do this 2-3 times a week religiously. After a month you'll be so good at talking to people that you won't need a drink for courage. You'll lose all fear of social interaction. Now start asking girls to dance. 3 months in you'll start getting hookups. It'll be another month before you can turn one of those into a gf.

DO NOT DO THIS!!!

This is cringe as fuck. You'll be known as that guy who get rejected by everyone. People WILL rmeber and they'll figure out who you are through fb.

I speak from experience...

How do I flirt if I have a fear of women?

Then you take her back right then and there.

Is this supposed to be impressive?

5'7 20% bf manlet. I don't even think your eyes go past my nipples.

>I speak from experience...
Storytime

did not read this autism

We were at work and trust me, i did manage to get alone time with her but she turned cold everytime we were alone

She was a cock tease, nothing more to say about it but still
I dont trust women and their flirts since they do seem to flirt more when they are in relationships

and you're still upset, rejecting help

Not much of a story. I kept approaching women at this one bar, night after night week after week and sooner or later a few of them would recognise and mock me. I didn't care cos "it's all about the numbers bro, who gives a fuck" crap.

Eventually some chick from one of my classes started coming. She took a bunch of pics and sent it on her sc and now most my year knows me as that thirsty as fick quiet dude who can't get a girl.

Didn't even lose my v card and I still fit anxiety fml.

Anyways OP, you should do it if you have friends desu. Just don't give a fuck.

are you atleast jacked.

it would be hard for me to imagine that it was this awkward if a jacked guy did this.

Nope. Skinnyfat.

I'm working on it now.

i cant quite believe you are having a hardtime getting one.

just smile at random girls. your height alone will land you pussy.

i know he is a tripfag, but what does he look like?

kek I bet you live in one of those manlet countries. The average male height here is 6'0.

fuck off manlet.

>I lift twice a month when I can be bothered.
then dont say you've "been lifting for 4 years"
you're embarassing yourself, loser.

Are you sure ur 6'5" and not 5'6" holding an iPhone?

It COULD be that you're just short. If you're under 6 feet tall, you'll never get a gf no matter what you do. I suggest going to a doctor and having your height tested.

underrated post

haha

Don't say you've been lifting for 4 years if you're a little bitch that can't stick to a routine

STOP CALLING ME NAMES OR ILL REPORT YOU!!!!

please

lmfao at this autistic retard

getting a girlfriend isn't some grind

you don't pick up weights one thousand times and unlock her like an achievement.

Or if you did, it wouldn't be because you can lift weights you fucking retard, it would be because you are successful and rich.

Or are you telling me you want a gf purely on the fact that you can lift weights? The only girl you would deserve would be a dumb-as-bricks shithead who would trade up to someone who could lift more weights.

you need a nice face along with some height to go with it

>disgraceful subhuman

He isn't the girlfriendless virgin you turbo autist

>tfw cant get gf because i transcended physicality

>you need a nice face along with some height to go with it
Face is fairly attractive and height is 6'1'', still no

>20% bf

Never go full retard

Sure lanky lmao

"just to out and talk to girls is a meme". PUA does not exist outside of some people who girls consider desperate. Only Chads get sex on tinder. Joining zumba classes to try and get sex is so laughably stupid (being the only male in a class of 20 women and trying to chat everyone up will get you laughed at) I don't know how people can believe it.

The only way is to have a normie (preferably Chaddy) friend group who get you invites to parties / bars / clubs. That's it.

This. Knowing new girls through common friends is the only way to achieve decent gfs

Thats so laughably wrong

he said >male
you dumb stupid ass nigger cunt faggot shithead bitch cuck numale

Thats for males dummy

I second his recommendation on shrooms
lil shits do more good than you can imagine