>rinse and repeat

Is there a way out of this cycle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XLSOoVlKXbw
youtube.com/watch?v=ff7nltdBCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=Qe3oJnFtA_k
youtube.com/watch?v=lXbOx36YXrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Photos usually aren't a good depiction of reality.

>res
>lighting
>contrast

It's even worse if you take photos inside.

>Photos usually aren't a good depiction of reality

Delusion. If you look ugly in a photo, you're ugly. Plain and simple.

Jokes on you, I look really cute in photos.

How far can you trust a mirror though? I look pretty fucking good there, but a photo with good lightning seems to show all my flaws at the same time.

First step is realizing photography can either be your best friend or your worst enemy depending on how you treat it.

youtube.com/watch?v=XLSOoVlKXbw

You know why professional photographers still exist, it's their job to take half-naked pictures of you.

99.99 % of all fucking pictures are taken with the same fucking smartphone camera. If you look ugly in a picture, you're ugly. Stop trying to find reasons where there are none. Grasping this hard for straws is pathetic.

You can't trust a mirror as much as you can't trust a bad quality camera. Still, what you see in the mirror with your eyes will always look more like real life.

Buy or rent some high quality camera, film yourself outside and you'll get closer of what people see when they look at you.

How you look in mirrors also depend on the same parameters as photography, how is the room lighting, how far are you standing from them, angles, etc.

Clothing stores use very flattering lighting as well as somewhat modified mirrors which makes customers look slightly taller and slimmer.

A picture is literally a depiction of how other people see you...

>I don't understand how lenses work.
Yeah, I can see that.

>I'm fucking ugly
Yeah, I can see that.

>If you look ugly in a photo, you're ugly. Plain and simple.

There are plenty of ways to improve the way you look in pics

Also gotta keep in mind that even for models and chads, for every great pic they post online, they take dozens then cherrypick the best one.

Beginner tips to make photo gains
youtube.com/watch?v=ff7nltdBCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=Qe3oJnFtA_k
youtube.com/watch?v=lXbOx36YXrU

It depends on a lot of parameters.

I'm not OP, you fucking retard. I look good on photos but you are still wrong.

>Guys, guys, I just need perfect angle, light, make-up and a professional photographer to take the picture - then I won't look ugly in a picture.
Sure you do. Post pic. Oh right, you won't.

Failing grade school physics isn't exactly trolling, m8.

If almost every picture in the fucking world is taken with the same camera, the fucking lense length is irrelevant.

You're not too smart to lift, rejoice.

>If almost every picture in the fucking world is taken with the same camera, the fucking lense length is irrelevant.

Op here.

>how do I stop the cycle?
>you're ugly

I just wanted help...

>There're one billion parameters to take into account of a good picture, j-just because you're ugly in a picture d-d-doesn't mean you're ugly in real life
>99.99 % of all pictures in the world are taken with the same smartphone camera yet loads of people still look good in said pictures...

You still havn't posted a picture pretty boy. You're missing the right lense, right...

>You still havn't posted a picture pretty boy.
Well I'm a cute twink, I don't want to be harassed.

yes. realize that sometimes you look better than others - lighting, angles, water retention and whatever. you can get some david gandy looking motherfucker and take a picture of him where he looks like he has a double chin. it's great that you're working hard on your appearance but don't obsess over it like a fag. allow yourself a healthy dose of "i don't care", which doesn't mean that you shouldn't still work on being better looking.

>I'm pretty but I'm not posting a picture
You remind of all the 6'3" 240 lbs @ sub 10 % bodyfat at this board who just doesn't have a picture lying around...

You have to be a fool to post a picture of yourself on Veeky Forums.

Only if you're well and truely ugly. If you look good, nothing bad will happen.

I guess you're right not to post then.

Post yours with timestamp.

>If you look good, nothing bad will happen.
>literally dozen of pervs saving your picture and reposting it from time to time in twink threads

I won't make the same mistake again.

>deflecting the goal
Getting pretty pathetic senpai. I never said I was pretty. I'm not the one shitting up the thread with my 10.000 bullshit reasons to as why you can look ugly in a picture, but still be a pretty boy in real life.

We're not even talking about face you moron.

>we
You mean you. This whole thread has been about your face. Not only are you fucking ugly but also fucking stupid.

>This whole thread has been about your face.
You're the only one asking to see my face you faggot.

And I just told you why I don't want to post my face anymore:

>Post yours with timestamp.
>deflecting the goal
>hurr durr we're not talking about face

What? Are you fucking high? I can't follow your stupidity. It's fucking next level.

What the fuck are you talking about, this guy wasn't me. This is my post.

I don't want to see your ugly face, don't worry.

Why the fuck would you respond to this post when it clearly was directed at this which apparantly isn't you?

As I said next level stupidity. Bye you stupid, ugly motherfucker.

That's why I said "we".

But he WAS talking about face. Just give up already.