What was your max amount of scoops you consumed?

What was your max amount of scoops you consumed?
Be honest, goddamnit

2 scoops...

>tfw weak stomach

I actually tried lmao4scoops and had abdominal pains for a day afterwards

When I was cutting hard on keto, I used to make waffles out of whey isolate and egg whites. Used 6 scoops of protons and like 1 cup of so of egg whites. Drenched it in sugar free syrup. Didn't taste too bad and I went from 230lb to 170lb on that cut soo I guess it was worth it.

Is he bout to sprout wings from those arms

2 scoops

Will I ever leave humanity behind?

>on this episode of cooking with user:
>whey waffles

nigga, what ?

lim scoops(x) = infinity
x -> C'mon

I took four and a half scoop like the Pianist recommended once, since I had not gotten any time to eat that day and figured I needed the protein.
Since, I've cut back on my protein powder use in favour of real food.
I sometimes cook banana bread with it, I'll drop like six heaped scoops of vanilla whey in there.

Zero, because whey is making me break out. Anyone with similar experience?

4 scoopz

I often down 4 heaping scoops in a 1.5 litre bottle

3 on a morning
3 on an afternoon
and 4 at night

I'm an absolute madman making a 3 scoop smoothie

When I was a beginner I bought a bag of mutant mass and made a shake like it said in the instructions. It was something like 4 scoops and I added some extra for mutant. Ended up putting like two cups of powder in there. My shaker could only one and a half cup of liquid so I mixed in some milk resulting in mutant mass porridge.

WOULDCMONAGAIN/10

I'm not even big and I have a 4 scoop shake every day with 400ml of milk. Ez 600kcal.

>everyone posting single digit scoops
C'MON

One per sip.

consumed in what way and what time frame?

I sometimes make myself pancakes with 3-4 scoops but when I drink that shit with milk I usually take 1.5 scoops

Mate if youre having for scoops with 400mls of milk that's not 600 cals that's like 1200 depending on the powder lmao

0 because I lift natty unlike you pathetic meatheads

what are those things dangling under his arms?

2 scoops per scoop

Last 2 digits of my post will be the amount of scoops I have right NOW

will deliver proof

Like 6

Yeah shit sucks but the nutritional value of dairy is too high to give up. Maybe after this bulk will switch to vegan protein, myprotein has a good blend I hear

wings

2 scoops. Anymore and I feel like shit the rest of the day.

If you can honestly stomach more than that you are a monster.

Oil fields

>30g of protein per scoop
>2 scoops

I don't know, seems reasonable.

>only 1 scoop per scoop
yeah sounds reasonable if you want to stay human

>Claims to have left humanity behind
>Got married

Why would you listen to him when it comes to buying supplements? He's a liar. All he did was influence you into buying products.

He's pretty honest and doesn't bullshit as much as others.

He sells his products but still tells you that real food is the best route and that you can easily make the same things as he sells, just that his are more convenient.

230 -> 170 isn't a fucking "cut"

Stop eating so much, senpai

5 scoops of pea protein a day

48 scoops faggot

deliver

10 scoops and instantly grew cobra traps.

I have never done more than 1 scoop desu I am only human

I usually do the top dose which is 4 scoops but I'm still not happy so I go with 5, I should note that I measure In mutant scoops which is equal to 2.6 normal scoops. Gotta confuse the measurements, right babe?

>tfw your arms are full of jello

once I tried three, no biggie

usually just one or two

scoop repositories

Can only remember taking 4 scoops when I was a kid, probably took 6 in one day, if I had to guess. I average 1-2