You've gotten a lot bigger recently, user. Give me a hug. I-I just want to see if you can reach around me, idiot

>You've gotten a lot bigger recently, user. Give me a hug. I-I just want to see if you can reach around me, idiot.

call me a fucking idiot one more time I dare you

>asukaposting

Wait, is this a thing?

Who is this girl and why is she being used for bored/rude girl posts?

>Why can't we hug more often?

that's me

Why wouldn't I suddenly be able to reach around you? Are you fucking retarded?

The heart of the best girl is complicated.
Of course.

>so you lift every day but still don't have abs? Are you stupid?

you think you have the upperhand on me? fine sure, I'll pick you up at 8 tomorrow, I'll make you respect me

Damn, there was this fucking anime, where there was this catholic girl and a demon, who kinda guarded her. And every time demon used his powers, her lifespan shortened. Anyone know, what this anime was called? I remember enjoying it, when i was like 10 years younger.

Best girl doesn't date tripfags, you're out.

Boku no pico

I've lost count of how many times I've watched Evangelion and End of Evangelion. I watch it completely start to finish every month or so, and have done this for years. I have a stronger relationship with Shinji, Rei, Asuka, and Misato than you can possibly imagine.

Is this the only case where the 3D version looks better than the 2D?

3d usually looks better in person, fyi

objectively wrong

>I'm worth existing.
I'm 27 and still haven't accepted that.

Just the congratulations part.

These threads are pure cringe

it wasn't a question, I'm coming at 8.
Call the police and you're dead.

sounds like Naruto

how old is this girl

Can we get some fuk?

Shit taste

disgusting

fucking hot

Just pasty white is gross. If she was porcelain white it would be hot.

Her skin's nice. Not like all those basic bitches that tan and spray on orange shit.

does she have nudes?

not sure if bait, but it's called death note.

(also go back to cgl op, you're probably only here because boys can't notice how shit your cosplay is)

>You've gotten a lot bigger recently, user.
thank you!
>Give me a hug. I-I just want to see if you can reach around me
alright
>idiot.
wtf did you say?

Yes.

No.

you don't understand japanese culture. its called tsundere, its meant to be a kawaii (that means cute) way of teasing a senpai (older classmate) you western baka.

This sounds somewhat like chrno crusade.

Death Note? Nope, her life span was lowered by accepting powers but not by using them.

And the main character was human not a demon.

No no no, not death note. The demon, who was guarding her had a human form, and when needed, he went super saiyan mode, but that shortened her lifespan.

TL Note: Baka means Idiot

>This sounds somewhat like chrno crusade.
Bingo! Thanks!

I think you mean Dai Chinpo Taberu

Tsundere is a real thing and I'm addicted to it. It's not japanese, it's just prevalent in animu.

Has nothing to do with age either.

Us westerners call it an abusive relationship.

>I hate you and try to hurt you
>secretly I like you but i'm too fucked up to say that
>I keep hurting you
>you're an idiot, notice I like you already.

But half the time it's implied the characters doing that really are bordering on love/hate. They don't know either.

Someone post that picture disgusted grandpa face
>I've killed 4 gooks for this

That's the best you can get.

Technically speaking, tsundere was originally supposed to be just a harsh person that warms up to the main character later on. But then NGE happened.

Asuka got turned into the postergirl for tsundere due to her dynamic with Shinji, although she is supposed to be an actual mentally damaged little girl that had to watch her mother treat a doll the way she wanted to be treated and treat her like the useless doll, then hung herself (with Asuka being the one who found the body). The only reason Shinji put up with her bullshit is because he is also mentally damaged and literally could not rouse the strength necessary to defend himself from everyday abuse.

Since NGE became so crazy popular, the character tropes proliferated to a massive degree; unchecked, and unevaluated for their actual merit, since everybody just wanted to have the same characters as NGE (with the serial numbers filed off) in their show so the otaku losers buy their garbage and make them fat stacks.

If Shinji had had a spine, he'd most likely have ended up in a fistfight with Asuka by the end of day three of cohabitation. I know I would have.

Autism.

More like some fucking brain-knowledge right there bro, thank me later for saving you from idiocy.

Fuck that other guy breh I enjoyed your commentary

i can feel you user

>tfw women insulting my intelligence makes me hard as diamonds