How long to achieve this natty?

how long to achieve this natty?

Year

one month. two if you have bad genetics

seriously ?

I'd look like this if I cut a bit more and I've been lifting a year. (4 of my abs show, need to cut more for adonis and bottom 2)

no way.

selam piç

but I forgot to say most of my mass is in my upperbody because I don't squat or diddy, every day is upperbody day because I only need sprints for lower

I'll start properly training legs when I pin :\

you got that chest from 1 year ?

>that
>natty
Stay delusional DYEL

you train 5 days a week?

naber orospum

yeah I do a load of dips, incline flies and incline bench though, only train for hypertrophy not strength

first 5-6 months I did that, then I changed it to 4 days a week because I started getting lazy lol

noluyo lan

arent you supposed to rest 48hrs between days?

not if you roid

hiç bişey abi

people's bodies are different but İ notice İ recover remarkably quick, but İ do have very high test so that may contribute, no creatine full natty

delikanlım ß)

Until you discover steroids.

>I just need to cut
>I totally won't lose more than 10kg bw but instead keep my current size

so can i do this in a year natty or not ?

İ'm only 15-16% bf at most calm down bruv also cutting doesn't really make me lose muscle mass unless İ ain't getting my protein goalz

it depends on genetics, İ can, can you?

2+ years and dont be taller than 5ft10. that's a lot of work and i doubt he's natty anyway

starting from what? You faggots always skip that part
if he's starting not too fat, not too skelly and he can count his macros, I'd say an year or so, yep

İ'm a year in and 6'2" natty, my bf% is 15-16 while his is prob around 10%, it's all about good genetics, never tell people they won't be able to do this in a timeframe, sure be realistic but who knows youu may also have good genetics like myself

did İ mention İ have good genetics
praise türk

>İ'm only 15-16% bf at most
the trut his you dont have a clue about your bf

go and post a pic to prove me wrong

yeah İ never had a dexa, but İ can see 4 of my abs, my face is quite slim, and İ compare it to other 15-16%ers, it's an estimate, but even if it is a higher bf% idc it looks semi-aesthetic (once İ get that adonis then fullaesthetic)

you talk a lot why dont you post a pic

i dont want to explain again, go search the archives newfag

how long to achieve this natty?

6 months just eat lots
that guy is a fatass

thanks m8

kill yourself retard

pic pls.

Is that the kid from Home Improvement?

1 year if you do everything right

>implying this isn't achievable natty