Reverse progress thread

Reverse progress thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3360511/Bodybuilder-ate-10-000-calories-day-drank-eight-cans-energy-drink-died-liver-cancer-caused-years-steroid-abuse.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this isn't okay

Is this what happens when you don't use a squat plug?

anyone that ever roided at some point in their life

Dont worry thisll only happen if you blast and cruise for all your gains and go extremely catabolic and get crippled or something. Natty gains stronk

>Reverse progress thread
>Starts feels thread

Bodybuilders aren't immune to AIDs it seems.

lookin fuckin stronk

you're pathetic

Roider detected

>survive cancer
>do roids anyway
>get cancer again

pottery

>roids
>cancer

You know it's going to happen especially if you have the genetics/family history to match.

How many articles has there been of roiders getting cancer, surviving and roiding again only to get cancer yet again.

Fucking Isley.

Cut ASAP

At least he has a gf who is fucking cute.

The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long, and you have burned so very very brightly

R...right?

He is perfect.

Do you have more pics of his gf?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3360511/Bodybuilder-ate-10-000-calories-day-drank-eight-cans-energy-drink-died-liver-cancer-caused-years-steroid-abuse.html

>Veeky Forums would rather be sick and have a gf than being healthy.

Is it better to have gained and lost, than never gained at all?

What went wrong?

>roids after cancer
>eight energy drinks a day
>turned to natural medicine

Yeah, this guy's a fucking retard.

>roiding for this

As someone with cancer who has maybe a year left to live I almost wish I never started lifting. The thing I loved doing most was taken from me, mind you the fact I lost 45lbs in less than two months sure doesn't help. I wish I spent more time trying to be a writer and director.

TRAIN FOR GAINS

>but if you fight the Train you lose your Gains

All those monster zero fags should keep drinking

At least you got decent at lifting. You probably would've sucked doing those other things considering you're still here with us bums.

>he fell for the powerlifting meme
Disgusting

Why would you do chemo and cling to life when all you really want to do is lift?

I think he took his cut little too far.

It's stomach cancer. Doing chemo is what allowed me to be able to eat again, before I started on chemo I could take a sip of water and puke my guts out.

In that case I understand your decision.
Because you didn't really have one to begin with.
That sucks dude, I'm sorry, how old are you?

i never saw this photo, he actually looks decent here BUT his arms are literally shit tier. Why he doesn't have massive arms with that massive torso?

Cardio-not even once

he still lives?

No :(

This, fucker wouldve lived longer and probably still be able to lift, althought with less.intrnsity if he hadnt been a retard and listened to people who actually studied how to cure cancer instead of a bunch of hippies

she looks just like my ex, different nose tho

28, I was healthy almost all of my life. Was supposed to get an operation on Monday to remove a chunk of my stomach and throat, but when they opened me up they found thousands of little tumours the size of a grain of sand covering my insides

>He was offered chemotherapy and a liver transplant, but he decided to turn both down in favour of natural remedies.

>He said: 'I refused it from day one. The main reason why I chose to do natural instead of artificial was because I wanted to live. I didn't want to die.'

>Roid like crazy
>Refuse chemo because it's "not natural"
lmao you can't make this shit up.

How did you find out you have cancer? Did it start in your stomach?

Strength

No, they just got women.

Isn't he the guy who took 12 SIPS a day and had a hear attack?

It started as just a little acid reflux back in early February, it kept getting progressively worse though and all doctors would do is put my on acid reflux medication. Then around mid April I started puking whenever I would eat anything, it could have been one tiny bite of chicken, or a carrot stick or even a small sip of water. Then once I lost 10 lbs in under a week I had a scope put down my throat and was diagnosed with cancer on may 17.

I don't know who that is, so I guess not.

Goddamn man that sucks. I won't ever take a fucking second on this planet for granted senpai.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Guys who use clips on the smith machine. I watched Connor Murphy strip at Tannhäuser Gym. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to lift."

Fuck man

Did you drink frequently, smoke or handle carcinogenic materials in your workplace? Or your cancer just presented itself out of the blue?

The only person I heard seriously say that line irl was my morbidly obese chain.smoking shift supervisor at my first job at coffee bean who would go into graphic detail about sex with his whale.gfs despite my cringe and nausea . Point being, don't say that stupid shit again.

Yeah, right. Tell that to Frank Zane or Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Sorry user. I watched my grandma die of stomach cancer when I was a kid. It was too late for her by the time they caught it as well. Try to make the best.of the time.you have left, its an awful situation

I have to spend 2-3 months out of the year getting IV treatments, with at least one month in the hospital. I never get visitors and I know I'm not close to dying yet, but fuck those pics are giving me feels about dying alone

Tell that to Zyzz

he ate too much

I can't friend, he's dead

We all die alone user, it doesn't matter who's by our bedside

Zyzz who? He is a nobody compared to those two.

Tell that to Jon Pall then

I am sorry bro. Have as much fun as you can m8. It wont be easy but you better fight.

I guess, but I think when I say I'm worried about dying alone, I mean I'm worried about dying after having only lived alone

Yeah, ok. Point is that that quote is retarded as fuck as it isnt true at all.

>started to notice acid reflux the past two weeks
>read this shit

why

That's my birthday

he never learned mate

yeah if you have the money for god tier healthcare and diet you too can get heart surgery like ahnold.

Nothing at all

Fuck I've had it for like 2 or 3 years. Do I have cancer?

of course not, you'd be fucking dead if you had it

How quickly will you died if you catch it?

hahahhaha fucking kill me

hopefully will be back on track by december

w... what happened

desu as someone who wasted most of my early 20s being a fat blob i would have killed to be cut

What do you mean "wrong"?
Isley benches with literally the widest possible grip, even avoids using wrist wraps just so he can twist his wrists to get an even wider grip while remaining IPF legal.

He also more or less refuses to do any arm work and thinks it's a meme, despite his legendarily poor bench and people with much better benches saying otherwise.

I'm sorry this guy died, he had a daughter and seemed he was happy with his girl. But:

"He was offered chemotherapy and a liver transplant, but he decided to turn both down in favour of natural remedies.

He said: 'I refused it from day one. The main reason why I chose to do natural instead of artificial was because I wanted to live. I didn't want to die.'
"

This guy didnt lose his gains from AIDS, he was in a car accident that paralyzed hin. His fiance left him shortly after

dont lose your gains, them hoes aint loyal

Fuck, i'm so sorry man.

I'm terribly scared of cancer. I knew a girl my age when i was a child that died because of brain cancer when she was 16 years old, she was so pretty and didn't get to enjoy life at what are possibly the best years.

One day she was fine then out of the blue she started feeling strong headaches, when her parents took her to the doctor they found out she had a brain tumor in terminal stage, there was nothing they could do except wait for her death.

I don't know how i could deal with something like that, knowing you're going to die and there's nothing that can save you. I'd completely lose my mind.

I hope you pull through this, i mean, there are people that have survived cancer before and so can you. I sincerely hope so.

Swol life

The reason i started my cut was because my numbers are about 3/2.25/2/1.25 for reps and have been for about 2 years now. I thought fuck it and decided i should cut for aesthetics even if i ended a hungry skeleton at the end of it because it would be better than the marginal strongfat mode i was at. Then at the end of the cut i decided i needed to get my numbers up to gain mass with a leaner beginning point and got frustrated they were barely budginheven when i was eating more so i kept eating in hopes i could get to a respectable 4/3/2/1. Through my 4 month bulk my numbers only increased by around 5lbs per liftThis was the end result and now i have shitty lifting numbers and a shitty body again. Getting a gf also made me slightly more complacent and lazy in regards to my aesthetics.

>I don't know how i could deal with something like that, knowing you're going to die and there's nothing that can save you.

I've got bad news for you buddy.

Fuck the 4/3/2/1 meme, you looked great. No one gives a shit about your numbers, just get dem aesthetics back.

Keep fighting brother, there are so many terminal cases who manage to flip it around. Optimism is crucial. I'll pray for you, if you're not religious then just think of it as me sending good vibes your way.

Most countries offer free healthcare you moron.

Even in the US and their mental healthcare system, anyone who isn't a lazy braindead loser can afford enough insurance to get the procedure Arnold had, which incidentally was NOTHING to do with him roiding.

Is he dying?

I think I read a few months ago that he already died.

T-thanks man. I think the draw of 4/3/2/1 for me was setting a goal and acheiving it. i wanted to prove that i could do it to myself. It frustrated me to no end that i didnt achieve it and now im not sure i ever will. Aesthetics it is.

man I got sick at the beginning of this year, lost around 25-30 lbs...Then she left me. Now that I'm better, tomorrow I'm starting to shoot roids again and hopefully I get her back...She was the light of my life...

Eh, in popularity no Arnie has been in huge films, though I would argue frank and zyzz are about as well known as eachother. His aesthetics were not as good but he is about as known in the online communities like BB.com and fit.

>28, I was healthy almost all of my life.

Fuck man, this scares me.

Please find me one article *causally* connecting steroid use and cancer.

>I refused proven medicine because I wanted to live, choosing treatment not proven to work instead
Guess he chose wrong.

are we making fun of people who die of cancer now? great, just great.

We ain't accepting no unusually high levels of correlation in here... we want causal philosophical treatises.

Who is this guy?

Source?

Not making fun, just pointing out that gains are temporary.