How do I cut calories without feeling weak, hungry and thinking about food constantly?

How do I cut calories without feeling weak, hungry and thinking about food constantly?

Other urls found in this thread:

nc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fiber lots and lots of fiber

He said without feeling weak, it will probably keep him full desu.

>don't cut too much
>eat more often
Wow, that was hard, opie!

Protein and fiber

You need to be eating low calorie foods with lots of volume like fruits and vegetables as well as protein and some fat. Also drink a shitload of water.

Your body goes through an adjustment period and then mostly gets used to it. It takes a while though

>tfw I started eating below maintenance last week, started losing water weight and feeling much better

I really hope I don't start to become super hungry, right now it's pretty easy.

all protein
0 carb and fat

By meeting your carbohydrate needs every day so that your glycogen stores are full and carbs are your primary source of energy. The way to achieve that is to keep dietary fat low. Since you are already burning fat due to the calorie deficit, too much dietary fat is counterproductive in that you will end up undercarbed with too much total fat oxidation.

nc bi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1373635/
retard

don't listen to ANYONE who has replied to you thus far

protein and fat are the only macros you need, so it makes sense to anyone with an iota of sense to keep carbs to a minimum, i.e get on that KETO

eat lots of fiber, as it slows digestion and makes you feel full

Just get through the first 5 days or so and you will adjust.

You type like an idiot and you think posting a link to some guy's essay constitutes a valuable response. I don't think any reasonable person cares for your opinion.

And by the way, the author of that essay is an obese supplement salesman.

People who think carbs are a problem tend to be obese. Just an observation.

Short answer, you don't. Welcome to cutting.

Long answer, what you eat can help manage the cravings somewhat. This is kinda the whole point of keto, for example. Experiment and find something that works for you.

Get some discipline and learn to cook you fucking FATFUCK , I can easily go from a 3200Kcals bulk to a 1600 Kcals cut without feeling hunger at all , because you are not supposed to eat less of the same but differently .

If you have a calorie deficit it's your bodies natural reaction to get hungry. You are literally giving your body too little energy via food so it tells you to go get more. Just put up with it for a weak or two and your body should adjust to your deficit. In the event you're on a stupid meme diet then eat a bit more until you find the balance between having deficit and feeling moderately energized.

You don't. Tolerate for about 2 months and you get used to it.

This. Incorporate a lot of fiber into everything. I use a food processor to put extra greens in every meal to help satiate without too many added calories.

eat clean