twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Make a playlist exclusively of music that reminds you of her
>Break p.r.'s left and right

try it bitch

>middle of a set
>headache from hangover comes back
>drop bar on chest

FPBP

You don't need to reply with something stupid like that. That's what the upvote function is for.

I just spit out my coffee all over my computer! Well done good sir!

>in the middle of a sip
>never as good as the first sip of the day

It hurts

>hungover
>push out that last squat rep
>spend rest period with overwhelming vertigo and lightheadedness

desu I just let it consume me

>in the middle of a set
>listening to music
>song comes on that reminds you of her
>jizz in my pants

youtu.be/Kcf4yS5_aiI

>being so much of a nu male that a woman can effect your life even when she isn't present
>"men" of this generation think this is acceptable

having feelings =/= being a nu-male

Ok baby

>being so much of a nu male that a woman can effect your life even when she isn't present
Welcome to the effect of the modern world
Brainwashing and scarcity of women leads guys to be emotional wrecks in search for validation.

How does one fix this?

not getting over someone is beta af
how much do you bench bruh

>step in the gym
>squat rack is free
> and I jizz in my pants

>well done good sir xD
Go back to >>>Reddit you faggot and preferbly kill yourself too

underrated

Flip the script on them. It's easy as fuck and since most pussy fags don't have the emotional fortitude to portray masculinity girls will literally fall in love with you. I'm a 6-7 out of ten but this shit happens to me because I'm not a pussy and I go for what I want. Girls are looking for "a man" not "the man". Stop being so self conscious. "Alpha males" live in the present, very rarely are they inside their head.

top kek

Id love for this to be true, it would make me happier
I dont have a problem speaking to girls but i do have a problem getting them in bed
Just living life seems like a good strategy desu

Im no nu-male but im not really alpha either since i struggle with getting laid/creating attraction and this IMO is key for being alpha

You're just not strong enough, OP.

A good start is being a dickhead. Try that, you can refine things from there. If a girl has never called you an asshole, you are fucking up.

You're never gonna make it if you believe you have to sell yourself to get a girl, you're the buyer, you choose, she has to impress you not the other way around

Ex-gfs have called me lots of things, asshole might be one of them
Does this count?

That goes against all convention
More dick is hunting for pussy so one might think they are the buyers in a buyers market because of how many offers they get
Yes, lots of shitty offers but you do get my point?
If i stick around and wait for her to make a move i might aswell kill myself

>fell for the b8

>That goes against all convention

The top 20% of guys are sleeping with 80% of girls, they are the ones skewing the stats and making it so the median woman has more sex partners than the median man, the top man has many more sex partners than the top woman.

You have to understand, yes you are the one looking for it, but a buyer can visit multiple places and decide which one he wants. Your simple attention is more important to that girl than anything she could be doing right now.

>Being THIS gullible
What I'd give to be 14 again.

Youre right in what you say but you must admit, it doesnt really make sense.
She has other offers on the table (from beta numale faggots)...
You know what i think i just got it, ill leave the post before as is just to make a point of where i got it

>Be the top 20%

>The top 20% of guys are sleeping with 80% of girls
This may be true but within that 20% you have 8-10s, maybe 7s, whereas within the 80% of women you have anything from a 2 or 3 all the way up to a 10. So even if you just barely fall within the 20% you'll still have a hard time bedding attractive 7+/10 women unless you're in the top 5% or something.

kek