Correct if right

Thanks just linked 100k

Thanks just shoved dick down OP's throat

NOOO YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO TELL THEM YETTTT!!!#

holy fuck
GOING BALLS DEEP AS WE SPEAK its so cheap

Imagine LINK @$5 One year from now

This. Thank you whales for allowing me to accumulate comfy

wow a 2 months old acticles written by some idiot. Now i have to buy 100k, because this.

Imagine LINK @ $50 two years from now

Golden Ages mate, as published in 2016.

>only have 2k link
not that excited

the fact that link holders will be filthy rich is one thing, but all those fuders getting BTFO will be even better

yea, it's funny how the sentiment on Veeky Forums changed by 180 degrees even though NOTHING about the project changed, people are fucking sheep lol, I'm sure there are some fuckers that bought all hyped up around ATH and are now panic selling because of fuders that have no insight into the project's future. I hope they sell, these are the king of people that will never make it kek

why dont you guys just drop it already. I know you want some idiots to believe your nonsense and invest in that stupid idea but honestly just fucking drop it already before the loss gets to high.

Is this the first article where SWIFT actually uses the word "partnership" with Chainlink's name? All the rest seem to be speculation, but if I'm not too retarded, I think they just said that publicly now.

>SmartContract is already having concrete discussions with Swift about phase two of the implementation.
p-phase two?

I was a bit worried, i see i was just having a lack of faith. WE HAVE TO BELIEVE in Sergey's legacy.

>poorfag user with 10k linkies becoming milionaire by 2019

nice desu nyaa

>believe
>legacy
Biz turned newfags into link sect just to dump their heavy bags on them. Mass suicide incoming. Not bad