Tfw trying to drink your shake

>tfw trying to drink your shake
>tfw literally cannot
How do you chug it all in one go?

>tfw first sip of the day

I can give you some swallowing practice

>he uses supplements
Stick to yoga m8

Same way highschoolers and young college kids drink beers, they open their throat and just pour it down, also allows deep throating

Thats what I cant comprehend, I practiced with water but my throat will just not open until I swallow

You have to leave humanity behind, cmon.

>get ravenous diarrhea from using bro-teen powdahs

seriously getting sick of downing dat dere peanuts or eggs for the protein. it's infuriating. skim milk is my way at the moment.

Are you using isolate? Try concentrate, it's easier to down. Add a fruit into the blend.

Frank Yang would bulk by convincing himself that food feels pleasure when you consume it, like its cumming by you eating it.
Anytime I have to knock something down, I just imagine the shame I would feel if I couldn't make it cum

By enriching the shake with some sort of fat. I use maybe a tablespoon or two of sunflower oil.

TUT

I always put the powder in my mouth and blend with my mouth.
easiest way also tasty af

>tfw training since October but only started doing SL this week
>tfw these are my stats: SQ 94 / BP 110 / ROW 66 / OHP 83 / DL 121
>tfw I'm not going to make it

>try this
My teeth are all covered with the powder, welp

I bet you're one of those guys that uses those stupid water bottles with the metal mix ball.

Ultra faggot-tier, senpai

bodylab24 proton powder remains on my teeth dissolves after a few minutes or chewing a little oat

Kek, I read that as
>tfw trying to drink your snake

Here is how:

Buy TruTein Cinnebon and mix it with milk.

You'll be upset that it's gone when you finish it, instead of trying for force the whole poison-tasting mixture down while crying.

It's delicious, and not 'delicious for a protein shake', I mean it is just an all around delicious beverage.

>buy 500ml blender
>3 scoops and top off with milk
>blend well so its totally mixed
>has a light milkshake texture
>stick on some natty anthem
>down that mother fucker, make that shit an event to behold
>stand over sink gripping thumbs trying not to puke
>repeat twice a day

Its fucking easy, you just mix whey with milk and a banana and chug it.

I could never stand the taste and consistency of whey. went through two tubs before switching to just eating greek yogurt. less protein and more expensive, but at least it's not fucking whey

>3 scoops
You can do better user

keep practising
I can chug half a cup of absolut vodka and not feel the taste
you'll reach this point too

Use as little water as possible.

Am I being memed? I like proton shakes. I could legit down 5 scoops if I wanted to. I could savor that shit like Op's mom does cum shots.

>not making a whey milkshake

unless you're drinking unflavoured you must be american to actually the taste of artificial flavouring mixed with artificial sweeteners for a nice artificial experience that tries to mimic the taste of actual ""food""

>not imagining it's your futa gf forcing her cum down your throat
>not getting a boner when you choke down her protons
Confirmed never gonna make it.

Greek Yogurt bro

>chugging your shake like some degenerate monkey

No one fucking does that.