Scooby

://encyclopediadramatica.se/Scooby_Werkstatt

How could I not know for so long not....
It all makes sense now...
I can't believe I looked up to him...

scoobs tore into me once and told me in my early twenties to get fit or regret it.
I let him down, and I regret it.

He dressed up as a woman too...

Nice blogpost fag.
You go on Tumblr much?

WHAT THE FUCK MAN

SCOOBS NO

he should have listened to scoobys advice

Half of the posters on Veeky Forums are non ironically homosexual

"is a gay, Jewish YouTube fitness trainer"
Christ. The 3 worst things to be in life all rolled into 1 man

What the squat did you just say about me, you hungry skeleton? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Scooby's Workshop, and he has a tasteful nude pic of me on his wall, and I have over 300 confirmed pounds of natty gains. I am trained in oly lifting and I’m the top snatcher in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another roiding monkey. I will wipe you the fuck out faster than vitamin K put me on dialysis, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me from your car? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of cross fit gyms across the USA so you better prepare for the kipping, maggot. The kipping that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your gains. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can lift you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in the big 3, but I have access to the entire arsenal of ancillary lifts and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your DYEL ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy atrophy your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t follow the program, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit a gallon of milk a day all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, joff. Pic related, its me.

>people are STILL surprised to find out scooby is gay

I... I just thought he had a sense of humor

Scooby's gay?? Next thing you know he'll hand in his natty card. I'm done with him.

I like his motivational stuff. Because of his videos I managed to lose over 40 lbs and started going to the gym.

OTOH I don't think he is natty.

>making a thread just for this

And that wasn't enough hint?

Him being gay doesn't detract from the solid advice he's giving to people who are new to fitness and healthy eating.

>doesnt

I dont assume such things of people.

>>doesnt

What's the problem exactly.
There's nothing wrong with being gay, it just means there's one man less for you to compete with.

Um.

Scoobs is alright actualy

I assume everyone at the gym is straight.

This is going to fuck with me.

How can strangers spot me if they might want to molest me?

I think today is the day I quit lifting.

Fuck you Scooby.

So Veeky Forums being the gayest board on Veeky Forums doesnt like a good fit instructor whos gay. You fags are stupid.

I think Scoobs is a chill dude.

That's a pretty embarrassing package tbdesu

I wonder how wrecked scoobys asshole is

Hes an old gay guy, he can probably take a football

He's probably topping his manlet husband.

He is natty, kind of, he's on trt but I doubt his test levels are any higher than normal for someone in their 20s. He's clearly not on loads of gear

Then he's not fucking natty, you retard. If a 40-something year old man roids until he's got the test levels of a seventeen year old boy in his prime, he's not all-natural.

trt raises your test levels much higher than normal user

Are you retarded?

It gets them to normal - the high range of normal

>two sentences talking about yourself is a blog post
Why are you on Veeky Forums

normal for a 50 year old should be lower than someone in their 20s and 30s. That's the point you mong.

no it doesn't, it gets them a lot higher than normal you fucking newfag. that's why it's linked to prostate enlargement and heart failure

His natural level of hormones is the level where he's taking no drugs at all. That level would be way lower than a "naturally occuring" level of test of a teenage/early twenties male, since Scooby is some 40/50 years old.

but trt raises his test levels above the natural 20 yr old's test levels. it's literally low dosage blast and cruise

ha