What was the point ?

What was the point ?
He died at 22.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LNyvUPhl7Gk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The point is to make sure you don't mix cocaine with low purity roids bc you'll die

Yeah but he looked fuckin sick

live fast and leave a swole corpse.

The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly, Zyzz. Look at you: you're the Prodigal Son; you're quite a prize!

He got unlucky, his family had a reputation for heart problems

literally

He juiced, actively avoided cardio, fell for the sauna meme. Of course he had a heart attack.

Cocky faggot. May he rot in pieces. Sold steroids to kids through FB, hated aussies, sociopath. Good riddance, if you ask me.

Implying Zyzz didn't live a great life until that point.

Quit being a sad count.

> great life
> died at 22
> great life
> died at 22
Yeah of course.

You guys mirin?

ye u mirin

youtube.com/watch?v=LNyvUPhl7Gk

Here's a great man who died young.

Why was he so famous here? What did he do that was so great?

Went from /b/tard DYEL to atheistic ubermench.

he was as Veeky Forums loser who became an atheistic douche bag

>Atheistic
The word you're looking for is aesthetic.

would you rather live 20 years as the happiest man on earth, or an infinite lifetime of utter hell?

exactly

You had to be around when he was alive. Imagine you were a 17 year old nerd like me and you discovered the Misc and Zyzz. He was a big inspiration.

And now we have Chestbrah

I'd trade my 26 years to his 22.
Existing in loneliness isn't living at all.

keked

No he didn't lift for any phony God so he is Atheistic

But then he died at 22. What an inspiration.

Oh shut up. Everbody can change and become aesthetic if you have enough motivation.

Sad kunt detected

If you're living an utter hell, go see a psychologist.

He lived how he wanted to live. everyone on this planet has this chance, and everyone must be aware of the consequences for living the way he has chosen. Many guys do live like him, do make crazy stuff and bang girls often, but hey, guess what, they dont put this shit on the internet to motivate 16 year old beta males into being something they probably will fail at. Because, face it, not everyone can put the mask and become someone who you wont be. Yeah, probably for a day, for a weekend. But it will get heavy with time, you will feel guilt and really uncomfortable.

Inspire a generation

cont.

I doubt Zyzz was always happy. No man can be always happy. infront of the camera, for the show, to impress friends or girls - yes please. I bet at his very last moments, he wished he kept playing his vidya and stayed a skelly, but a living skelly, not a rotting one.

He is indeed an inspiration with his motivational speeches, his appearence and presence. But, honestly, guys, if you search for a motivation do admire some bodybuilders, or ex-bodybuilders who are still alive.

>actively avoided cardio

Wait, is that true? Even for Zyzz that's completely insane.

the point was to rid the world of a cunt, it worked and he's dead

job done

Was he natty at this point?

To be honest I respect any natty guy with this low body fat, seriously, getting huge is one thing, but cutting is probably the hardest thing to do, especially if you're used to bulking during the first years of lifting.

lel

It wasn't about Zyzz himself, it was what he represented. Ideas are heart failure proof.