How do you enter the strong jaw zone? any way to strengthen a jawline?

how do you enter the strong jaw zone? any way to strengthen a jawline?

1. Mew
2. Eat your own cum
3. Chew gum

I already have a strong jaw. So genetics, and maybe chewing gum.

if you're 20+ y.o chances are, your jaw won't grow more

gum doesn't really change your appearance

not twenty yet, gonna go fix this jaw

Beef jerky
Mew
Mewtwo
HARD gum
Teeth together
Tongue on the roof of your mouth

I was a fatty and I'm still losing weight but when I press my mouth together and push my tongue up into my mouth, I get this protrusion on the side of my jaw, nowhere near as pronounced as in OP's pic but maybe if I lose more fat it could look similar.

I've lost most of the weight but I've got fat on my chin/neck, it looks like it's going to be one of the last places to go away. I just hope it does go away.

it's bone structure. to my knowledge it only be altered by roids or surgery

Falim gum WILL get you stop sign facial profile.

Sugary/soft gums WON'T do anything.

SPEAKING from personal experience I went from fat face to turkish/grecian jawline in the span of WEEKS.

guys, is chewing rubber instead of gum a good idea, or am i just gonna fuck my teeth up?

Chew the gum that comes in packs of baseball cards

Chew your own gums

If you have a weak chin youre doomed anyways
Just kys

You can't work out your jaw, man. It's all bone structure. Losing fat will make it more defined, but that's it.

Fucking saved

kys and get reborn with better genetics

mastic gum senpai

Growth and teen

buy a sack of almonds in addition to wholesale chewing gum. i usually dont buy standard gum because you gotta eat like two or three pieces for it to be enough. for one, those companies want to maximize profit so they'll probably produce gums on the small side because why use extra material, and two, if you're a grown ass man you should require more than the average person, and three, you should require even more if you're trying t o make gainz. almonds are good because they're crunchy

also: sometimes i feel like gnawing on stuff; does anybody know of anything? should i buy a chew toy?

If you have reasonably low BF and if by biting your teeth your jaw isn't visible it's not possible.

What is hard gum

Loosing weight and chewing gum, but mostly genetics. Try chewing 2 shugarless gums at the same time.

Is there anything to mewing other than teeth and tongue posture?

Jaw for DAYZ!!!

It's all about that maxilla.

where can i but mastic gum in the us/online? i just read about it and it sounds pretty interesting, i read that it has a piney or cedar taste to it.

>Strong Jaw line

>Round, bulb head

Suck Dicks. A lot of Dicks.

>MDMA

Francis Dolarhyde recommends buying rubber blocks and biting down on them.

His jaw muscles are like walnuts and he can bite a woman's finger clean off.

male models hate him!

Can confirm

I don't understand where everyone else is keeping their tongue.

i keep mine mostly on the roof of my bf's asshole

FROM DMT
TO MDMA

Take up a brass or wind instrument, shit seriously tightens the fuck out of your facial muscles, gives you godlike cheek aesthetics. You might think you have decent facial muscles until you try playing an instrument with them

M-mew? To failure?

This guy is weirdly ugly, but the photo is supposed to make him look good

Kys

as if being a fag wasnt enough u have to be a proud dick sucking fag
u are the reason the western civilization went to shit

lmao, take a look at his eyebrows, just to give you one hint, his right brow looks like its glued onto him incorrectly

adie is gay?

>western world went shit isn't purely brown shitskin and niggers fault
Let's try again

that and the feminist white knighting dick sucking salad eating gay motherfuckers

If you have no chin, then just become a boxer. People will be unable to knock you out (because they can't hit your chin) and you will easily be able to hit their larger chins

I'm getting surgery to fix my receding jaw.

Cut weight to define it to your max potential. I have a strong jaw line after I stopped being fat.

You're not actually Adie are you?
Wristwatch on cock for proof

fucking kek

Would I have to activate them before eating?

Prepare to lose a fuck ton of weight. Also, you won't be able to breathe for like a week.

Source: I had upper jaw surgery and it was one of the most transforming moments of my life.

dude you have a great jaw, please don't do this to yourself. Just lose some weight and it will do wonders, much wonders than you guess.

Hit that clown jaw