I've been benching for months

I've been benching for months.
I've asked people and my form seems to be okay.
I don't feel it in my chest, i've never felt any strain in my chest during any workout...
What's wrong with me?

Are you benching air? Dumbbells? Barbell? We can't assume anything. I'd say at your size you should be able to be bench pressing at least 135lbs, or 1 pl8 on each side, for about 8- 10 reps.

grip it out wider

you're probably on a shitty homemade routine and you're probably not eating enough.

if you eat enough and follow progressive overload your chest WILL grow

been on stronglifts for months and have been gaining solid weight

tfw i can only bench half that

what are your lifts?

dont expect a big chest with a sub 1pl8 bench

Are you arching your back and retracting your scapula?

then give it time, come back in 2 years.

Are you lifting?

Squat 140lbs
OH press 45lbs
Deadlift 110lbs
Barbell Row 80lbs
Bench 70lbs
I arch my back. How do I retract my scapula?
Sounds easy enough to do. Can anyone vouch that this helps?
no lol

You need to eat way more if you're expecting gains

yeah get your lifts up then start complaining.

>Bench 70lbs

there you go, give it some time. keep eating good and lifting.

try doing push ups,they worked for me

>70 lbs bench
>benching for months
>stronglifts

This is bait right?

dumbbells for size, barbell for strength

ah yes,are you eating enough?

>bench press
>big chest
Pick ONE.

In all seriousness though, chest flys are unbeatable when it comes to growing your chest.

I have a decently sized chest and i can barely do 135 for 3 reps. not op btw

>tfw I only have 1 dumbell so I cant do chest flies I hate being poor

Same problem as you OP, no clue why I'm still flat. I look like a cripple, ripped everywhere except for my chest.
>feelsbadman.jpg
I definitely get enough brotein with shakes, lentils, and wild fish and game i murder myself daily. Nothing

>asking people for form

guaranteed they dont know how to lift either. Make sure you arc your back and dig into the bench a little and it will focus your chest. Also do cables, those will 100% focus your chest.

pics right now

I'm guessing your not lifting heavy enough. If you're getting the right amount of protein and calories then you should see gains in strength every week.

If you can do 10 reps on any set then your not lifting heavy enough(if you want to get stronger and then bigger). Try dropping to 6 reps and 4 sets. Give yourself up to 3 minutes in between sets. Try lifting within 80-90% of your one rep max.

Read up on progressive overload and chart your workouts. There is no need for 6 exercises and 10 reps 5 or 6 days a week(overtraining which makes gaining muscle really hard). You can get insanely strong and then big by doing less reps and heavier weights 3 days a week

height / weight? its a shit picture but it looks like you have literally 0 chest

Depending on height, you won't see chest development for a while.

I never saw any chest development at all until I was doing 165 for reps.

Yes it is. I'm on a 75 lbs benchpress and I was going 55lbs when I started 3 weeks ago at 120lbs bodyweight.

OP is definitely trolling/malnourished if he's been doing Stronglifts for months.

Thanks man I'm going to see how it goes in a month, i don't think I'm lifting enough