YLYL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8S692f1tnuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If I wanted to laugh I'd just ask you what your one rep maxes are.

Not funny

Rev up those laugh boxes!

>mfw leg day

lol

only nondyels will get this

Stop this redditard shit already, it's stale and not funny at all.

Try /b/, you fucking retard.

#just/fit/feels

fuck off newbitch

I'm cringing so hard

fucking kys

I have never seen such fucking cancer. What is going on?

fucking kys

women trying to be funny

youtube.com/watch?v=8S692f1tnuQ

it's post-ironic avant-memeing

Guess how I know you're a virgin?

Holy shit Veeky Forums sucks at humor

All those memes about legs day become boring after you read the 3rd one.. srsly. The same can be thought with upper body days like wearing your clothes, picking stuff from shelfs etc. Its not that original anymore. Better post old Veeky Forums screencaps

Look at the image titles. And despair.

The worst is that it's the first sign of someone who never fucking lifted and stuck with it in their life.

Even if you're benching 4pl8 you're not going to get fucking DOMS the day after.
Muscle pain is something you get the first time you do an exercise, or when you have a dramatic increase in weight that doesn't fit your progression.

No one fucking gets muscular pain after lifting until it's their first week.
All these "lmao that feel when leg day xD" memes are made by those trash, those human failures who went to the gym once in January, saw that it hurt the morning after, and went "ahah that sure was a workout xD" then never fucking went again.

And they do it every fucking single year.

That's why they think exercise = muscle pain.
Because they've experienced "my first day lifting" over and over again.
And nothing else.

Squat: 405
Leg Press: 630
Bench Press: 315
Deadlift: 425

These are my three rep maxes, because one rep max are for pussies. What's yours, faggot?

hide thread

Crossfit in a nutshell. They never actually TRAIN anything. They just work themselves to exhaustion in four stupid ways every week and act surprised in six months when they've made no tangible progress.

>he doesn't go hard enough on legday to get doms
How new are you? I'm going to put you on a 6 week lurking program before further posting. Thanks for visiting my board and as always read the sticky!

It's ironic reddit/imgur stuff. This is supposed to be cringe.

Yep, agree. New year resolution fags mostly do this. Mentioning this id read some SIR commics now

Please do not spoonfeed the redditors.

Seeing the thread we're in I don't really know if you're pretending to be retarded.
"hard enough" depends on the person.

If you lifted like 2.5-5kg more than last time and you've been lifting for months already, you're not going to get muscle pain the morning after.

And if you do retarded 10kg increases you're either on your first month of lifting, where you're not really increasing, you're just reaching your current strength limit, or you're on the fast lane for snap city, one of those retards who doesn't understand that bodybuilding takes time.

Implying you need doms every work out as a sign of progress. Fucking kys. Not everyone works out and wears out his joints for the sole purpose for doms and le muh memes.

I can't tell if you're pretending to be newfags or just trolling along with the thread.

Holy shit this thread is fucking terrible

Yeah cause its one reddit fag dumping his faggotry meme folder

I highly suggest lurking more. It's clear neither of you have lifted for more than a year.

only funny thing in this thread

What makes you so sure?

>4 red crossfit plates (25lbs each for 100lbs total
>2 blue crossfit plates (10lbs each for 20lbs total)
>2 10lb normal plates (20lbs total)
>2 5lb normal plates (10lbs total)
>Bar that is bendin' so he's not pretendin' (45lbs)
M
195lbs.

Guess I lost.

Because you/re still in the stage where lifting is "srs biznis". I'd be willing to bet that lifting is your only hobby and that, despite not even looking like you lift or having any sort of impressive strength, lifting is how you define yourself. Come back in a year or so, kid.

>people not getting it

>they don't like my facebook (not even reddit)-tier memes that only ring true for dyels
>I know, I'll call them kids and dyels to draw off the heat!

>I'm projecting traits of myself before I got other hobbies besides lifting
Pathetic.

I'm not even posting the memes, retard. I'm just sick of you faggots taking this board so seriously.

>le projection meme
Pathetic.

The people here complaining about this are the same people who enjoy "4SCOOPS??" and "no homo" as pinnacles of fit humor.
No one here takes the board as "srs bizniss", as you put it.

The difference is that those examples are actual humor that belongs on here.
This thread is just from a drooling retard who thinks he's being ironic, or worse, thinks these are actually funny.

What you don't get is that it doesn't matter if the poster is serious of not. Ironic or not, he's still an unfunny retard, and anyone who entered the thread thinking "Aha, more greentexts about spaghetti!" instead got a faceful of normie-tier memes that aren't funny even if you try to enjoy them ironically.

>le le greentext meme
Pathetic.

Not him but what are you offering? If I felt the way you described in your walltext I would just exit out of the thread.

what the fuck I broke my back watching this

i use a routine that is essentially a reduced smolov jr for back squats and front squats switching between the two every cycle one after the other with an occasional week off and i don't think i've had 'DOMS xD' in maybe 2 years
if you're getting doms as an 'experienced lifter' its because you don't know how to program volume, frequency and intensity properly on your own and well.. you're not an experienced lifter then

>le ironic meme
Pathetic.

You're retarded, dude. Not even that guy but you need to go to reddit.

just wow how new are you? Age?

this comic is too outdated, the Veeky Forums character as average as he is is still too big

>bawwwww people have a different sense of humor than I do!
Everything you listed that "belongs on this board" is absolute cancer. kys

>those examples are actual humor that belongs on here.
>actual humor
You are the cancer killing this board.

Not him but dude god damn you're a faggot. You shouldn't judge people who you don't even know and he could lift more than you. He probably does. He probably has a dick that is 2-3 inches longer and way thicker than yours. Like holy shit you don't even know him. He's probably way bigger than you physique wise as well which is so funny to me. lol thanks for the laugh dyel newbitch lurk more lil man.

you can't troll me

>1plaet
kys

All of these suck