2. Frederick the great
So on

Belisarius - byzantine
Bismarck - Prussian
Zheng he - ming

This absolute madman

Whoops wrong pic

Subotai

Caesar didn't have to do nearly the amount of personal administrative work that the preceding three had to do, with the Roman logistical machine pulling major weight. It's a faulty comparison it is.

I'm sure that there were great (native) generals in the Americas. What a shame that barely anything exists relative to all the words written about the Eurasians.

Why Pyrrhus?

Where is Stonewall or NBF?

>ranking Alexander over Julius

Was Napoleon a brainlet?

>Patton
wtf is this shit

Didn't he go toe to toe with that same military machine?

>Jan Zizka not #1
Trash list.

William Henry Harrison had this to say about Tecumseh:

"If it were not for the vicinity of the United States, he would perhaps be the founder of an empire that would rival in glory Mexico or Peru. No difficulties deter him. For four years he has been in constant motion. You see him today on the Wabash, and in a short time hear of him on the shores of Lake Erie or Michigan, or on the banks of the Mississippi, and wherever he goes he makes an impression favorable to his purpose."

Bismarck wasn't a military leader, my man

Pyrrhus was really hot shit, the greatest general of his time and also incredible fighter. He's just been memed on by Pyrrhic victory and lost knowledge of his books.

>Patton on the same level as Alexander
Oh I'm laffin

Lol

Hey now, I'm a Patton fan, but he wasn't even the best general in WWII. Zhukov? Koniev? Much less to put him above J. Caesar or Temujin, or even Sobieski. Enjoy and savor your (You)

Subutai

Not greatest ever but here are some ppl you faggots probably never heard of

0) DracoKing (name unknown)
1) Eulji Moonduck
2) Admiral Yi
3) Yui Fei
4) Zhuge Liang
Again not greatest or top 10 but still never seemed to be recognized
5) Charlemagne
6) Cyrus
7) Frederick the great
8) Gustav Adolphus
9) Duke of Malbourgh
10) ChandraGupta

T H I C C
H I C C
I C C
C C
C

Jesus Christ, why Caesar, easily the most overrated general of all time, great politician yes, charismatic and smart, absolutely, military genius absolutely not, especially not compared to Alexander and fucking Napoleon.