Ate a whole box of Oreo's again

>ate a whole box of Oreo's again

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763
twitter.com/AnonBabble

C'mon dude, oreos aren't even THAT good...

wtf, how?

why do fatties even buy shit if they want to stop binging

(ok sorry for the tough love, user. i love you, make better choices from now on and the results will be well worth it. good luck)

why do fatties have no willpower

does being fat somehow compromise their brains, like a parasite?

>ate a whole container of fig newtons again

I eat healthy all week.

Then mum comes back from grocery shopping on Sunday with a bunch of junk food and I always give in

>was drunk for two days and two nights while partying
>ate at least 3000kcal of shit food on top of that per night
It's ok w-when I'm bulking r-right guys?

Take them to your uni and share with the qt's.

>grocery shopping on Sunday

It's the fat gene we carry
You wouldn't understand because of your thin privilege

>tfw bulimic
>tfw you want to eat lots of food but you will be suicidal if you don't puke it all afterward
>tfw you hate puking but it's a necessary evil
>tfw you're scared of clogging the drain if you use the sink (probably did ~2 days ago when I last purged)
>tfw your aim is terrible so if you use the toilet you might miss
How'd it all get so fucked? Also OP, how do you not get disgusted with yourself once you're full?

never actually seen them in a box

I don't buy it.

>Also OP, how do you not get disgusted with yourself once you're full?

I do though. every time

Damn, ex-anorexic here, I never reached the extreme point however. I also tried to make me puke once but didn't got the courage and just fell in tears. You should seek help mang, how long have you had this problem?

>Doing 1hr of cardio everyday
>Have the resistance set to maximum on my elliptical
>Eat 1200cal/day
>Dropping 6lbs a week on average
>Down a total of 70lbs, have 70 more to go

I need to start doing some sort of weight training. My upper arms are skeleton status though my legs are cut as fuck. I feel fucking amazing. I feel like my body is a fucking machine. I only need like 5hrs of sleep tops, food gives me energy. I feel amazing. Listen you fat fucks, we are all gonna make it

OP is weak. His blood is weak. He won't survive the winter.

>eat clean all week
>sisters kid birthday saturday
>drink 2 beers, eat slice of birthday cake
>today ate slice of brownie cake mom prepared

just

>ate a roll of white chocolate Meller today
>still hit my kcal for cut

I haven't cheated on my diet in 3 weeks.

You guys need to step your game up.

Hodor.

say goodbye to your gains

>do that all the time
>still a shredded cunt

lmao at genetically inferior plebs like you

I've had it on/off since I was like 13. I set caloric limits for myself and restrict moderately, so I don't usually get to the point where I feel the need to purge.
I'd seek help, but it's embarrassing and a part of me doesn't want to stop at all. I know it'll just fuck up my life and body in the long run, but it genuinely feels like the only feasible way for me to control myself.

Hey man, we all have our moments of weakness. Don't let it make you feel down and don't let it take your motivation. Just get back on track and you'll be alright.

t. Ex fatty still struggling with overeating

>I do though. every time
But then, wouldn't the food scare you? The sensation of being full fucks me up every time

>ate 700 calories today

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763

This made me realized how fucked up what I was doing was when I was 17 years old. Hope it helps.

>blaming others

You have some growing up to do, OP.

Not the guy, but you're really right. I've stopped buying snacks if I know I'll be alone because I know I'll start with "oh I'll just have one" and in a moment I'll have inhaled the whole thing and feel like shit.
If I feel like some sweets, or trying out some new crisps, I'll make sure to buy it and crack it open during the lunch break at work, so I'm kinda obligated to share it, while my inner Jew is screaming "you stupid fucking cunt why did you buy the whole thing if you're only gonna have two bites of it" and I feel a bit bad for having spent the money on it.
I think it's more of an oral fixation or something, since chewing gum takes my mind off it, and I'm sure OP isn't craving Oreos when he's choking on a billion fat dicks either.

>you should seek help
>this problem

oh stfu please, puking because you don't wanna digest the calories isn't a mental problem. I used to do it too, but it's not like this urge you cannot resist, it's a conscious decision of not digesting said kcals. If you wanna stop it, you just stop it.

Don't even compare it to anorexia

You DO digest the calories, if you eat a box of cookies and then go puke 30 minutes later you probably already digested the sugars, that's like saying you won't feel sick if you puke because of alcohol. Bulimia is as much of a mental disease as anorexia, ask any doctor.

Still living with your folks does suck, especially when I have to eat out of respect like this.

Your parents don't let you cook something else? They don't let you buy your own food?

>Needing to puke to lose fat

What the fuck, are people this retarded?

Kys already useless faggot

WHO THE FUCK CARES

IF YOU EAT REASONABLY HEALTHY AND WITHIN CALORIC RANGE THEN IT WONT DO JACK SHIT YOU MENTALLY INSANE FUCK

>You DO digest the calories, if you eat a box of cookies and then go puke 30 minutes later you probably already digested the sugars

it depends largely on what you ate. sugary liquids digest in 20 minutes or so, but fatty foods take hours to digest. Chronic bulimics have very structured and layered binges, so they're able to puke it all out easily without digesting anything.

Another reason I can attest to this is that I'm a type 1 diabetic, and I can exactly see how many carbs have been digested by measuring my blood sugar. I've empirically tested most food combinations while binging, and most times my body absorbs 1/10th-1/20th of what I ate (keeping in mind that my body lacks amylin due to being diabetic, so food moves much faster from my stomach to my small intestine than it does in normal people)

>Bulimia is as much of a mental disease as anorexia, ask any doctor

I know how it's categorized, but as a person that fit all the criteria for being bulimic and after a year or so of CONSCIOUSLY doing it I stopped it one day just because I decided to, I can attest that categorizing it as a mental disease is an insult to people with actual mental diseases

>Needing to puke to lose fat

no, it's more like needing to puke so you don't digest binges.

so? what, does this box will make you fat, just eat less on next meal. That's it. Fuck. In what degenerate society we live that that caloric value of things is a bad thing. It's foods purpuose to supply us with calories. Get it dumbass

>eating a box of oreos is a binge

Lol k. Enjoy nogains pussy

no it's not, im not op faggot

when i used to purge, i only bothered for 3k kcal+ meals

a box of oreos can be literally over your entire cuttings worth of calories. eating less doesnt work when you ate like a retard already. only thing you can do is go on a run and burn off the extra.

Or just wait longer till you eat again?
Fucking idiots here

>ate at maint for the day
>just wait longer till u eat brah

are you retarded user?

When I fuck up and eat way over my limit I just eat that much less the next day, it's all conglomerate. Why don't fucks understand that, extra carbs turn into muscle glycogen so you burn that off the next day. It's not like you burn more muscle if you only eat 500cals the day after bingeing.

1) depending on how much you overate, a % of the kcals will be stored as fat

2) if you eat 500 kcals only you will lose musclemass, no matter what. also, burning through your muscle glycogen like that will only result in a weaker training session

just do cardio the next day post-workout, as cardio only burns glycogen in endurance-type muscle fibers

>family is visiting and keep buying and offering me junk

H-help

You can hold about 2000cals worth of muscle glycogen, if your over eating more than that then wow. Your body burns muscle glycogen first if you have it and no food on your stomach. If you have it in your tanks from the day before when lifting you will burn it first and your lifts will be fine. When your burning fat your muscle glycogen tanks have to be empty, so with there is always a chance you burn a little muscle.

>filename

Literally fucking me some days

>I'll just have one ice cream bar
>ok maybe another
>ah fuck it, I've blown my calorie intake for today anyway, might as well enjoy myself while I can
>oh god I ate so much junk food, I need to fucking vomit this shit up again ASAP
>damn I'm hungry again
>Oh look, I still have some chocolate left

Fucking just end me

>eat at uni cafeteria for dinner
>have pork chops and chicken and mushroom ravioli
>big glass of chocolate milk for a drink
>3 cookies, 2 brownies, and blueberry cobbler for dessert
Not even the worst out of this weekend

Bro you don't even want to fucking know my weekend

>2 whole 1kg tubs of ice cream
>3 whole 500g tubs of peanut butter
>8 ice cream bars
>whole pizza
>2 whole blocks of chocolate
>2 entire boxes of chocolate chips cookies
>2 family size bags of chips
>4 hershey bars
>24 fucking reese's peanut butter cups
>2 2L jugs of strawberry milk

just don't buy snacks. i don't really have snacks stocked up, so even if i feel the urge i can't instantly get something to snack on. if i'm hungry i have to eat greek yoghurt or something (which i do).

Oreos are vegan its okay

Oreas are good for you so its okay

Here in Chicago we call that a light breakfast.

Just make your own, gains Oreos...

125 g coconut oil
10g stevia
50 g Kakaopowder pure
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
125 g Oatwheat

Creme: 13 g stevia
75 g coconut oil or Nut Butter or Mix with some Quark
Pinch Salt, 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla