/fraud/ general

Steroids general

Tfw bimbo is probably being a dom right now. Fuck that boipuccy right.

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

rfsu.se/en/Engelska/About-rfsu/Resources/Statistics--Facts--Sweden-/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for steroids are bad for you.

Fucking hell I didn't realise how awesome winny actually is.

Everyone talks shit about it here so I never gave it much thought.
I look so fucking good on it. Not even tren is as good imo.

Weird play

I just had a dream that my ex was my Domme. Halfway considering calling her and telling her I want to be her slave now that I'm unblocked.

I should just talk to the Divine Bitches director at Kink. Get in on that femdom gig.

RIP joints.

pics?

msm, glucosamin, chondroïtin

Winny is Fucking awesome

If winny is so awesome you guys should buy my goddamn winny

Just give it to me for free and I'll refer you to the transgirl studio at Kink

>winny
I'd take moldy var over winny any day.

It's var and antibiotics!

>frequently recommend winny
>you can't say it gud u grill

Fuck you guys once againnn

This ones 4 free

Molly > Winny.

Winry > Azusa though.

>msm, glucosamin, chondroïtin

As of yet not proven to actually work. Not in humans, not in animals.

So far no more effective than a placebo iirc.

It's been 2 years since I looked into it though, maybe new research shows otherwise.

masteron is so much superior in all ways.

It worked for my joints.

First time winny i didn't took it and my joint were killing me. Then the second time i took msm, glucosamin, chondroïtin and had no problem at all with my joints.

Mast is fun but winny is cheap

So my endocrinologist (I'm hypothyroid) gave me a year to lose weight (about 50 pounds), and if that doesn't improve my test levels dramatically, she'll recommend me for TRT.
The funny thing is, my most recent blood results are weird.
Total Test: 350
Free test: 22 (above reference)
Estro: 40, which is the exact upward reference.
Explain? I know body fat causes aromatase activity but why the high free t

would it be worth it to throw tren ace at 75mg eod for 6 weeks towards the end of my test p cyle? currently running test p 150mg eod and started the cycle with dbol at 60mg ed

a buddy gave me a couple vials and ive always wanted to try tren just wanted to know what u nigs think

Shbg?

The moldy var was extra anabolic
I would take that over most things

Wait
I could get paid to suck off trannies instead of paying? Shiiiit

Wow
Wow
Woooooooooooooow

Msm is realer than the streets

Mast and test gets me so fucking horny, it's not even funny anymore. I am just an unstoppable force. I am lucky that my gf is also on winny, so she also likes it a lot

I look full and pumped on masteron even without carbs. I love it, it's the best compound.

Winny is alright, but nothing compared to masteron

Yes dummy
It's okay

Bimbos life and g4p is actuAlly surprisingly interesting, but half of the last thread was about gay sex. This is a steron general, so I'll start us off:

Ideal dose of dbol or tbol to kickstart a cycle? I found 50mg tbol decent for my first cycle, but others said it was weak?

>First time winny i didn't took it and my joint were killing me. Then the second time i took msm, glucosamin, chondroïtin and had no problem at all with my joints.

Could have been the difference in temperature, or having ants ritually march around your place invoking the sacred jointgod.

Or maybe the stars were just right and you were blessed by a druid to not have joint issues anymore.

Equally possible.

It's definitely real, but does it work? Nobody nose. So far the evidence shows "maybe" which is no.

Again, 2012-2014. So if shit changed I take it back.

Winry's kind of meh.

Don't recall the exact number off the top of my head (at the gym and don't have the paperwork in front of me)
Obviously it's low. The other funny thing is that I'm asymptomatic according to doc. Healthy sex drive (gf complains I'm horny 24 7), plenty of body hair, and nI issues at the gym (current lifts are 180/295/375/460 @ 200 pounds. Was 235 at 5'6)

Riza hawk eye is best.

How are you feeling now?

I didn't follow your blog post. Are you now done with your gf? What about it?

Interesting theory

I'd like to imagine if find my life interesting if it weren't my life.

After my shoot Tuesday I think I'm gonna offer myself as a slave.

If you were a real niqqa youd hook me up for free

Stay ignant fool

Anyone in Michigan know of doctors that will get me on TRT with no hassle?

I'm a whore I don't do free

Mikoto tbH.

I feel great.

I think that Bimbo completely lost it

Where do I find a new one?

What's going through this guy's head!

A. Holy fucking €]{^]{}>}[*%€|] I need to take a shit.

B. Hnnnnnng, that plug doesn't sit right.

C. Keep it in, you've been on liquid food for a month. We don't want to splatter the judges do we?

D. Ooga booga umpf.

I have yet to encounter magical ants.

Riza's tattoo is hnng.

Define "it".

Yeah, otherwise it's SLUT not WHORE.

Reading somebody's blog:
>I just held the door open for a stranger and they said, “Oh no, that’s fine.” and closed the door and opened it back up for themselves.
I died, so perfect.

Oh my god why are you on there stop

Its okay, i understand youre only trying to protect me from aids, i wont be upset

Haha, alright.

bump

Pls respond

And she's dumb. She posted this from the gym. You're supposed to check in with your own keycard after hours.

Oh lord.

>PLS STAHP

>tfw can't get a decent meal where I work, and microwaving food kills any taste

I'm literally just 4 scooping a liter of milk/milk alternative.

Anyone else living the dream?

No but really hook a guy up

Link me please I want to laugh

Okay I'll refer you

Fuck me the PIP is real.

Fuck whoever said to inject right before a workout. This is fucking awful.

I take it back
Get me a gf instead

You don't want one

>tfw one month on tren
starting to get some really homo dreams
last night i dreamt i fingered some guy's asshole then fucked him
a few nights ago i dreamt i was cuddling with a bearmode guy. he tried to make a move and i said no and he called me a tease.

also super horny and really scared to check out girls. if i stare at a nice booty longer than 20s i will most likely get a boner

tfw hell

Can i still take one on a test drive?
Just around the lot?

That's called a date???

>tfw feeling lively
>did dat fake tan
>dyeing hair/exts
>might even risk a work out

And I want to clean my room but there's a fucking meth head passed out from his 4 day binge in my bed

Reeee

I heard they don't like those anymore.

What's that

post tan

In 5 hours when it washes out mb

So mast learns what one looks like lmao

that was me. sorry :(

works for me tho dawg

Yes. It would be worth it. 8 weeks would be more worth it if it's tren ace

Looking to start my first tren cutting cycle. what is a standard cycle look like?

Wew, what a life.

> work till 3am
> asleep at 6am
> up at 5pm
> rushing to gym before it closes so as to avoid the void of my life

Yeah your just gay.

Just clean around him. He's not getting up after a 4 day

is trest really better than tren?

whats the best oral

and why do gay guys usually have better physiques than straight guys?

I'm in same boat as you. Hypothyroid and I'm going in tomorrow to request to be put on TRT.

Total Test: 420 (240-820)
Free Test: 6.6 (3.7-23.3)

I'm having every symptom in the book. Low libido, ED, fatigue, loss of muscle, depression, etc. I have a feeling he won't put me on and I'll have to find a new Dr. or start pinning myself.

Some gay guy explained to me why bodybuilding is such a big thing amongst them was because traditionally gays were known as girly men, so this was backlash against that.
Pretty effective movement, being as collectively they are much more impressive then the average dadbod heteros.

I did and he totally did kek

I have no idea how this guy manages

rfsu.se/en/Engelska/About-rfsu/Resources/Statistics--Facts--Sweden-/

>Total number of sexual partners
>(median)
>men: 7.1
>women: 4.6

>There was a small group of people with experience of a large number of sexual partners. The 10 per cent most active men had had 29 to 800 partners each, for women the figure was 10 to 100 partners.

>top 10% men 29-800
>top 10% women 10-100

>tfw genetically inferior male

>Only ever had sex with 2 girls from 16-24 because long relationship
>1 year of nothing
>7 girls in 3 months after that.

>top 10% women 10-100
This study must be wrong
That's lower than the average non slut woman gets per year

Plus 800 for guys?
Dudes are so full of shit.

Nah similar not the same, see
I'm confused af cuz no symptoms and abnormally high free t. No idea why

Nothing wrong with Monroe Mode.

Damn I just straight up wrote a letter that reads like if a manifesto on masochism and poetry about body worship had a baby

Are there any downsides to eating heart, liver and kidneys as a staple protein? Like 1kg a day.

Its 2$ per 1200cal and 210g protein fresh off the butchers.

Im on a 2.5gram blast bulk so lets up it to 2kg of meat a day

wydd

Wrote it. Didn't send it.

Those stuff is actually a lot better nutrition wise as our good old chicken brest. Sadly in our modern lifestyle it has become almost a tabue to eat that stuff
If you like it go for it. I myself have become victim to propaganda and find it disgusting

My polisb housemate thought it was a bit strange for me eatinglambs heart.

Id understand if it were fags from france or pussies from london or something but a polish guy?

3AM EU /fraud/ checkin' in
whats y'all excuse to sleep inb4 falling for
>u need sleep for gains meme

I don't sleep

Me neither, I made the biggest mistake in my life and try to figure out how to savage the situation. Haven't slept probably in 4weeks since the Mistake happened.

Never move in with your girlfriend

thats my boy #realtalk

Lmao that's the only time I can sleep

I've been using freedom's nolva and asin for a while, like ED shit for a few months and I'm pretty sure his shit is either underdosed or weak. This has led to some pretty annoying gyno even though I've been doing exactly what I need to do from the start.

I confirmed that his SERMs and AI must be bad after looking at like the 50 bloods people posted... everyone's estrodial is fucking high. Is there any research AI I can pick up? I'm getting ceretropic's ralox. Tried contacting a few Indian pharma's for some Pharma grade shit, but no response. Don't know what to do and I need to get this gyno under control.

Always a remedy man

rest in gynos

surgery inc

post it so i can get my early morning ejaculation

that's what you get for buying ugl

since trips, aipctshop

it's not that bad, it usually flares up the day and day after pin days, its just I'm sick of having to take AI and SERM every fucking day. I need better shit.

Girls probably vastly rounded down and men up

I mean unless they're homos numbers oughta be somewhat comparable, unless the women:men ratio hella outta whack, cuz these peeps sleeping with each other, no? This is why census data such bs

Why tf are there so many fucking capricorns on POF

Or maybe i just attract them despite being one of my horoscopes lowest romantic compatibilities jfc

>Why tf are there so many fucking capricorns on POF
>Or maybe i just attract them despite being one of my horoscopes lowest romantic compatibilities jfc
that's the most insane thing you've said

I'm impressed

u 100sure its not fat senpai too many times ppl think its gyno when just fat

post a pic

>maybe i just attract them despite being one of my horoscopes lowest romantic compatibilities jfc
Not only are you a worthless druggie whore youre also literally retarded
Not too suprised actually
Seem about as smart and whorish as most women, you just happen to use the internet for more than shoes

>contacting indian pharmacies
Put the junk in your basket and checkout

Well your ex is a fucking psycho maniac at least you didn't get bored.
Mine mutated somehow to 82 or some shit "No sex my head hurts""my back hurts" "I have so much stuff to do" "it was so stressful at work" "I have to study for my exams" and the classic a good old plain "nope"

Bitch works 4h a day and haven't even touched her university books since we moved in together. She just sits there plays solitaire and puzzles and watches TV...
How the hell can someone change so quickly and drastically I thought I knew her