Tell me , Veeky Forums , what did she do to you to make you broken inside ?

tell me , Veeky Forums , what did she do to you to make you broken inside ?

Gf
>Constant nagging
>Negative comments daily
>Straight up ignoring me
>Angry all the time
>No sex
>Eventual breakup and her moving on within a week

Pretty much this, although it did cause me to become redpilled on women and relationships pretty quickly. Whatever good thats done me

Nothing, she's perfect but we can't be together.

Are you me?

That I was a mistake and wished she had remembered to take her birth control.

Do you too still want to fuck/get a relationship even though you know women are pretty terrible and will pull your heart out through your ass first chance?
If yes then, yes. I might be you

She posted retarded fucking feel threads on the internet all day.

Lied to me, ignored me, disrespected me, acted like she care when she really didn't, you name it.

Cheated on me while actively making plans with me to move to a new state and start a life together

BOOOOOOO HOOOOO!!!! WWWWAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! S-SHE DOESNT LIKE ME ANYMORE. MY LIFE IS OVER. WWWWWAAAHHHHH. FEEL BAD FOR ME EVERYONE. BOOOOOO HOOOOO

>you should find someone who likes you
after a whole summer of dating

we need the catharsis of these threads, user

She stopped breathing and didn't start again.

why?

Same.

>meet her at an after-work party one night
>she feels up my arms, chest, and ass while talking to me throughout the night
>when I try to text her , no response
>next time I see her, she's touching some other dude, who isn't even Veeky Forums

JUST

It'll be okay eventually.

>2016
>being broken by women

literally wut you guys. you all need the redpill more than ever.

>Mfw 3 girls liked me in high school
>Too antisocial to ask them out
>They obviously liked me
>Fast forward senior year two of them stopped talking to me
>The other turned into a lesbian

She chose him over me.

breh

too real mang

fuck

She was perfect for me, literally the happiest I have ever been. But, I was emotionally and physically abused as a child for 'being male' by my mom, and it made me very insecure and depressed.

She made me happier than anything, but she saw how sad I was and thought it was her fault so she left because she loves me and I could never make her understand it wasn't her fault.

fug
we can make it work r-right?

>in Guam
>receptionist girl was diggin me
>flirt back and forth
>this really is going somewhere
>we make plans to go out
>said she'll let me know when she's off
>i didnt get a sms from her like she said
>go back to my suite and chill out and get my dick ready
>bought rubbers
> i check downstairs
>ask the new person on the shift if she's still around
>she already left work
>FUCK
>go back to states
>she sends me a text making lame fucking small talk
>no point to continue this since it's already too late

its probably my fault for believing her or my fault for not doing what the guy is supposed to do and ask her when she's off. but i took her word for it. it's stupid. i'm stupid

>That feel

No matter how fit i get it wont be enough

We're you dating or no? The answer will change what I say

The only thing is redpill guys basically prey on emotionally damaged girls and then get mad when they date emotionally damaged girls.

The cycle starts with a needy guy dating an emotionally damaged girl which inevitably ends with the boy hurt and pissed off at a whole other gender so they go all redpill and start going after emotionally damaged girls. If you go this route you will have a lifetime of unhealthy fucked up relationships (if at all)

I feel like this generation is just going to get fucked by SJWs abusing their kids because they are male or making them ashamed for being male. I'm sorry user.

You're not stupid breh.

Two things could have happened: She forgot to text, or she is a bitch. I was always told "Assume noble intent unless malice is evidenced." Either way it shouldn't affect you.

>tfw pretty much rightmost statue

Literally me; we were together for 5 years, within a month got together with a 34 year old. We're both 19.

I'm sorry

Redpill worked for me. Got a good hottie who would die for me.
Take the redpill, join us

She stuck her finger in my but, now I am a gay

You're right man.

the crazy thing about it I was half asleep this morning after my alarm went off. woke up thinking that she called and i had my hand to my ear. there was no call and i didnt even hold my phone once i opened my eyes

the build up was really nice it had me hanging on but like many things in my short existence is that it leads to a crushing downfall for every good upward spiral of events.

whatever, ive got to move on.

You're too invested in her. The key is to not be as invested in a girl as she is with you. Being too invested makes someone needy.

>was with me for 2 years
>Cheated on me
>then used me to get over a sexual assault after she broke up with me initially (didn't know she cheated on me till a month after said break up)
>Got back with her after incident
>Found another dude 2 months later, assume she cheated on me again with new guy (yet again, didn't know till after we broke up for good, the evidence was clear and I was stupid)
>got on anti-depressants and had to go see a therapist for 4 months

>showed me love when I have never known it before
>treated me like a human being.
>dumped me after 4 months because I can't fix myself

I don't blame her, and to be honest, I started lifting and went back to college after she broke up with me. I'm chasing that feeling again. I want to feel loved Veeky Forums

ive stopped the texts and all. from this, it gave me a grip that its not so hard after all which is relieving.

i just dont have these dumb social media outlets like tinder to play around like my peers do, ive erased my FB so no way to do that stuff. either way its no issue. ive gotta be more comfortable, go out, smile some more and not be some stammering fool.

not existing

oh well

Only bitches cry over other bitches.
Fuckin robots

thanks for the reality check user. Now to figure out what should i work out after shoulders

even the benis?

Asks out for coffee, conveniently has friend show up, I third wheel the whole time, leave, she never hangs out with me again.

She fucked me up, so obvious she was into me but then she just dropped me and never texted me back its like she wanted me to chase her idk fuck

Thought I was the bull, because she cheated on her boyfriend with me, but she ended up marrying him.

I like to do core after shoulders

How do I get my gf to break up with me? I wanna fuck other girls but I don't want to cheat.

esp the penis. now to work on chopping off my arm
>'we're breaking up'
retard

Or fuck other girls and dont say shit about it.
Its called lying.

Grower?

she couldn't forgive me for getting drunk and sleeping with my best friend's little sister

not that she should have. it hurts the most because i know it was 100% my fault and she should have broken up with me 15 times before then. i'm just a piece of shit tbqh and the fact she thought i was good enough for her for almost 3 years blows my mind to this day

if you dont care about her just stop talking to her until shes forced to break up with you over text or phonecall
if you dont want to hurt her just break up with her yourself

Nothing.

I'm broken inside because I let my insecurities stop me from getting a gf. The loneliness has gotten so bad that I pretty "fall in love" with any girl that shows me attention. ffs I fell in love with a fucking lesbian whos in a relationship.

I am 23, still a virgin, and I've never had a gf in my life. Lifting doesn't even really help anymore.

JUST
end it.

For me it was my father. He was never really there, even when he was. So I lift weights because it makes me look like a real man.

But inside, I am in anguish that he never took the time to raise me in how to really be one. I'm 28 and still feel like a child.

She was my best friend for several years, and I thought I could rely on her for anything. I trusted her with parts of me that nobody saw, and she did the same. After she found out about my suicide attempt, she cut almost all contact with me.

I don't hate her, though. She taught me the valuable lesson that nobody sticks around the moment it's inconvenient for them. So now I either don't open up or prepare for their departure if I do, and in the 3 years since her, this lesson has been 100% reliable

>tfw barely 2inch after finishing
>gf sees it post-sex
>'oh it looks so cute'

this happened to me, but we actually made out and i sucked on er tits
>mfw she was 15 and i only wanted the physical

brought out my innermost spaghetti, fuck it hurts when your first girl interaction was at 17 and how fucking autistic and awkward it was

gotcha. i'll do cardio with that while i'm at it

She never existed

I've tried breaking up with her but she keeps chasing me. Doesn't help that she knows where I live. She won't break up even if I treat her like crap.

I can't do it man. I don't really think I'll enjoy sex when I know I'm cheating on someone.

>t.beta

Then dont think about cheating on someone think about sex

>she chose another man over me
Fuck I don't even know what she sees in him. He must have charisma coming out of his ass cause he's ugly as fuck. This happens all the time, it's a god damn cycle of me falling in love and her falling in love with someone else. I haven't had a relationship ever. I got laid once in high school but that's it. God I just want to kiss someone. I don't even want sex, I just want to feel close to somebody.

100%

You're a faggot.

>she told me she was stealing my gains and that I was "dry"

asked her twice to go out for date and she rejected me both times
so I got big and fit and she notices me but idk if she's worth it now

she's more than likely fucking someone else other than you, don't be fucking stupid. women are always fucking some else.

Because she's taken
Goddamn, she's the first girl in a long time I've seen and just been amazed by, I walk through public and uni, no girl ever catching my eye, but when I saw her I did a double take and had a moment of paralysis
I guess I shouldn't be in a relationship at the moment anyway, hopefully she'll be available when I am ready

Love yourself bra

Guess I'll just have to cheat then. I miss being single breh. EZ grills especially since my family is wealthy and I have a job that every chick thinks is hot. [spoiler] I'm a manlet [/spoiler]

>fell for a lesbian
God damn she's perfect in every way, why couldn't she be straight?

But then again, she'd probably be way out of my league.

^Grow up having to fill both son and husband role (not in the gross way but you know) and being told how men are pieces of shit constantly.

that sounds like a hurdle, not a roadblock

And she has a girlfriend of two years. At least my OHP is finally lmao1pl8 now.

You're a faggot for being too much of a coward to break up with a girl that you don't like.

kys

>8 month relationship
>she was my first gf
>she even said that she loved me and that i made her happy whilst she made me happy as well. she even said i cured her suicidal tendancies, her alcholism and her depression
>on the 8th month, i found out she cheated on me
>sobbed for about 4 months til i found out about Zyzz, then Veeky Forums then bodybuilding

mfw i usually lift alone

>in elementary school
>I admitted my feelings to a girl she just turned her head
>in middle school moved away, had a pretty good friendship
> fate had bad timing and when I was going to tell her how I felt she told me she was going to be moving away
>in high school, also had a pretty good friendship with a girl
>she decided to become a guy

>she'd probably be way out of my league
>justbetathoughts.jpg

I broke up with her 5 times already and I'm pretty burnt up mang.

>in high school, also had a pretty good friendship with a girl
>she decided to become a guy
Damnit Lizzy, why'd you become a Shane

damn dude, 5 years
you doing alright?

>MFW I usually lift my feels.

M8 u never really lift alone.

what if this but you just had a kid who is now a year old what do

Do your words carry no weight? You broke up with her. You don't need her consent. Break up with her, eliminate all contact. Simple stuff you dipshit

She wanted kids, i didn't. By the end all we had was love for each other as friends or companions. Sex is very important in a relationship, and i know now that being in one for more than a couple of years is a mistake. I think realizing these things have kinda taken the magic from the world. I just want her to be happy. And it hurts that i know she wont

>mfw i think about that

Just stop responding to her, ghost her

nothing
she made me strong

I've done all those things. No contact, blocked social media and decline calls. She ends up showing up unexpectedly at my place. Only escape now is if I move out but I can't really do that.

She left me after 7 years together. I've seen a pics of her just a couple of days ago, she still look good, even better with her longer hair.

I hate myself for making her leave me, she didn't even play games, she upfront told me she was unhappy with the shit happening in our relationship (we had to go ldr because of her job). Instead of trying everything to salvage it, I didn't give a fuck and kept going until she dumped my sorry ass.

I had a bright future and now, at 29 years old, I'm still a skinnyfat (transitioning to fat) NEET. I was in medschool holy fucking shit. I just gave up at life.

How do you recover from this?

She and the others pretended to be my friends in high school but they really just kept me around because I was big (6'5 at 14) and was protection from bullies

It was years ago and I feel like I should be over it, but I'm not.

I was a forever alone kissless virgin, and I lost everything to her. It wasn't even the sex I miss now. I miss just the feeling of a warm body snuggling, being wanted, having someone different to talk to. With no real explanation and never said we're breaking up she stops contacting me permanently.

I just want to die