Why we never seen black men on cbt threads or asking for advice or posting pictures of themselves?

Why we never seen black men on cbt threads or asking for advice or posting pictures of themselves?

Strange as fuk

most swole niggers aren't insecure enough to seek validation on fucking Veeky Forums

because this is your first and hopefully last day here

Computers were a white man's invention to keep the black man down and keep all the good jobs for themselves.

>computers
>good jobs

top kek

Too poor for internet

The only one that is is Lotus.

Veeky Forums is a gay white male only cis scum board
no homo

You havent lurked enough
Its from some news article

Because insecure /pol/tards will start shitting up the thread with racial slurs and it discourages most black people from posting

Because pencil dicked cum skins use this board to communicate with the only people they do in life. When they are not making retarded racist posts online, they are being homosexual and doing other degenerate things like molesting their children or nieces/nephews. Pig skinned cum skin devil mountain crackers are seriously the worst type of people to exist.

this

Get over it pussy.

This honestly.

I'm just here for the autism and occasional solid QTTDTOT / Tinder threads at this point.

Im still fat, currently cutting for the past few months so i just lurk looking for tips and shit i posted in a chin thread though. that's about it for me brah

Your childish antics are the cancer that ruins Veeky Forums.
Being anonymous gives cowards the courage to project their insecurities through racial aggression.

Nobody likes black people. They're racist as fuck.

I'm Black but it's hard enough to convince people on here that I'm Russian before they even start coming at me with the cookie cutter Veeky Forums racist shit. If I want to post my body I do it on tinder.

>black people on Veeky Forums
It's rare, but it happens, like women on Veeky Forums.

Ask yourself, why don't women post in CBTs? The answer re: black men is likely the same: due to the prevailing board culture, they don't feel welcome.

niggers aren't welcome here

>2016
>still using tinder
Oh I am laffin

I'm russian too, been in the US for most of my life though.

Where do you stay? You still speak russian??

Q.E.D.

Lotus starts threads all the time. Or as much as one user reasonably can.

Lived my whole life in Russia. I'm currently studying engineering in Finland but I go home to St. Petersburg as much as I can.

I have honestly never come across racist stuff until I came on Veeky Forums. Growing up I always knew I was Black but nobody made an issue of it. Everyone in my city knows me. If anyone doesn't, once I open my mouth they can hear I'm a local kid.

As shameful as this is, I'm happy because I know I've already won. I don't have to stoop to such cowardice, yellow belly bullshit to deal with my insecurities.
I get to live my life with pride because I don't live in fear that I'm inferior to another race, I get to live my life with dignity knowing that I never have to feel disdain for another race to feel better about myself.
Daily I feel the pride and honor that only men with valor can feel, one you can never feel with that immature mental state.

what uni

you sound like a utter cunt bro

>black russian

Its called being a man, and you sound like one which most of Veeky Forums just wont understand..

Letting any board know you're black isn't worth it,just attracts edgelords looking for a rise out of you.

>cant' handle the bantz

Get a load of this nigger.

>Replying seriously on a Tibetan skydiving board
>Letting anything on this site get to you

I used to be 16 too user.

>black
>Russian

Bro, you're as Russian as i am a pygmy if I moved to the Congo.

why would a black person ask a bunch of insecure racist white people from the fitness section of a white nationalist imageboard for advice?

>Veeky Forums can't possibly have a majority white demographic
>it's obviously evil neo-nazis terrorizing the poor PoC into hiding

dude you're fat as fuck

>discourages most black people from posting
What a damn shame

niggers can't read

Prefer white russians desu

>Im better than you because I dont have to prove that im better than anyone

niggers everyone, no but srs get off your high horse

ALL RUSSIANS ARE NIGGERS

>Daily I feel the pride and honor that only men with valor can feel

Getting gold on reddit was a life changing experience for me as well

Because blacks are a minority on Veeky Forums and theres no point in virtue signalling on an anonymous imageboard by including them specifically

Damn strange indeed, BLACK GAINS MATTER!

desu it's very easy for black guys to get Veeky Forums

hit the gym for 2 months while bulking and become swole as fuck.

tfw black and used to do some manual farm labour early adult years back home. got swole from digging dirt and pulling weed in about 4 months.

owner of the farm's wife starts mirin touching my arms and saying how buff i've become. good times. would come to watch me and my other 2 bros as we till the soil under burning sun shirtless just because. Eventually had to leave cos liked neighbor girl but she liked my bro.

Now poorfag living alone so can't afford monthly gym membership. Lost all my gains because too lazy to cook.

sick strawman

>oriental cartoon poster

yea i guess i shouldnt be surprised

I'm sure you were picking cotton and your slave evolutionary genes kicked into overdrive to prepare for a fight with the white man to keep your freedom

I don't think it's being offended, just being bored. I never posted on /int/ at the height of "pay debnts" because flag would always incite "pay debnts xDDDD".

This and I'm Hispanic

If you're a shitskin who's aesthetic and strong, you're going to get Veeky Forums's respect(see lotus, steamrollan, goddamn zyzz). Otherwise stop being such a thin-skinned bitch who can't handle banter. You being called a nigger is no different than me being called a faggot. Just call them cucks, brag about your BBC, and move the fuck on.

We live in a multicultural world. Did you know that Alexander Pushkin who founded modern Russian language literature was black? Look it up in an encyclopedia. His father, grandfather and great-grandfather who were also black were highly decorated Russian military leaders.

By your logic all white people should leave USA Canada, Australia etc.

This may come as a shock to you, but Europe actually has natives.

kek

Don't listen to the insecure children user, now post legs senpai

Everywhere else has natives too.

Kek'd

And there are no crackers claiming to be those natives.

India here. /pol/fags make me laugh because they can't explain Indian nazis, Indonesian nazis, mongol nazis, why Indians and Nigerians outperform European immigrants at school in the US and UK etc.

Pic related: My vegetarian gains.

That last sentence.

POO IN LOO

Who steam rollan?

>cum skins
Chuckled.

>that suit
Trying to cosplay venom?

It's the internet and shit flinging is fun. Stop being such a fucking woman. Christ.

Being a nigger is a cheat.

>can't explain Indian Nazis.
K

>Alexander Pushkin who founded modern Russian language literature was black?
See:
>Pushkin was born into Russian nobility in Moscow. His matrilineal great-grandfather was Abram Petrovich Gannibal, who was kidnapped from equatorial Africa and raised in the household of Peter the Great.

You are fucking retarded m8

its funny cuz you could actually look pretty good if you got a haircut instead of trying to grow a natty helmet