Is ice cream fitness a meme ?

Is ice cream fitness a meme ?

No. The routine is created by an ex bodybuilder, male model, elite powerlifter and mercenary.

im jelly desu

i would kill to look like him

Tell me more about the mercenary part.

Good for him, but this sort of makes me glad I'm a Skelly trying to make it.

Isn't it just a straight up copy of Stronglifts with some accessories added?

We can't talk about that here
Veeky Forums would get taken down and every single person who used it in the last 30 days will be killed
it's for your own good

Without that loose skin, he would look godly. He should get it removed.

He cut way to fast and way too much weight. Waste of time in my opinion, if he could've done it again why risk cutting so quick you have much more loose skin

after a while the skin losses it elasticity, so it wouldn't matter, the skin is loose.

That belly nipple is scaring me

Oh yeah, the skin-folds are a haven for bacterial growth and pretty dangerous actually.

he's our boy hemingway.

he knows his way round a .308

That guy had gastric bypass and roided.

Open up a book son.

yes

He, without regret it remorse, killed all his chances of being aesthetic

How fast you cut doesn't mean anything. Once you're that fat you will have loose skin and look terrible. The only way he could look less terrible without surgery is if he was roiding and had more muscle to fill it out

>I DID IT AGAIN!
>MY DIETING KRYPTONITE!!1
>I LITERALLY HAVE NO PERSONALITY SO I CONSTANTLY TALK ABOUT HOW I USED TO BE OBSESE!
>IM A CROSSFITTING FAGGOT!

this kids channel is cancer

Imagine that loose skin and nipples cut off. He would have a blank canvas torso. That would look fucking sick honestly. No

>that nippleless chest

mirin, should just get the skin as well as the saggy nipples surgically removed, dbz tier chest

if you was destined to have saggy tits like that, wouldn't you just roid?

retard detected

if you're 400 fucking lbs you will have loose skin NO MATTER WHAT.

Former private contractor. Trained at the Farm. Deployed all over the middle east. Basically don't fuck with our boy, Hemingway.

Can I add pull-ups and dips to the program? Dips instead of dips and pull-ups as an additional to the BB rows

Pls respond

>Completely transforms lifestyle for the better
>Adds decades to lifespan
>Quality of life drastically improves
>Considered attractive for the first time in his life

>waste of time because loose skin